Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
auxi submitted a new resource:

AuxiAraxxor - Becoming an Araxyte is easy!

Video of a full kill: 6c6cg178fj.mp4 - Streamable

Caution! If your PC is on the slower end, there's a good chance the bot will not run up to par and get you killed. And I strongly recommend not using this on a hardcore ironman under any circumstances.

Profit per hour ranges from 8m to a maximum of 20m/h depending on stats and gear and whether you are using an aura, hence the price of 0.50c per hour.

Before running the bot:

- Set...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
easily triggered ✌
OsUGTJ2.png

Auxi post a video of the bot who fight rax, it takes 8mins, don't forget to add the bank to takes food again, it's around 10mins

Auxi post a video of the bot who fight rax, it takes 8mins, don't forget to add the bank to takes food again, it's around 10mins

There is a video in the description. But I know my average is 6 kills per hour with 44 prayer and no invention, which equals to approximately 10m+ an hour in profit. With better stats and gear you can expect faster than that, and even faster with max guild (to a max of 10 kills per hour).

When it enters the boss portal at the max guild it immediately teleports back to the guild.

Hey, have you set it to enter you inside the Araxyte cave instead of outside? I've yet to write that this is a requirement, but that will solve it. Sorry for the inconvenience and let me know if you want a refund!

Hey, have you set it to enter you inside the Araxyte cave instead of outside? I've yet to write that this is a requirement, but that will solve it. Sorry for the inconvenience and let me know if you want a refund!
Didn't even know that was possible! Don't need a refund, I had the bot on pause in case you replied quickly.
Will update with results later.

Status
Not open for further replies.