1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AuxiAraxxor [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by auxi, Jul 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hellwyr

upgrade your pc, and make sure you client is leaking memory. read my previous posts on here i gave out tutorial on how to fix that.

2. powerdark00

Crash so much with good pc ...

3. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

No 512 is the max for the runescape client, RM can go higher

4. killer888

Thank you for your reply, can show your PC specs as a reference, I have to replace a new computer?

Ram 64gb ssd 250g

#164 killer888, Jul 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
  5. Hellwyr

Is 8600k, 1060 nvidia 3gb, 16gb ram. Upgrade your cpu.

6. jakkuss

The bot just opens my settings and sits :/

7. JavaDevFromCanada

[​IMG] @auxi I was never given a refund. more than 3$ US was wrongly taken. Proof Imgur

I was given a refund!

Thanks @auxi !

Attached Files:

#167 JavaDevFromCanada, Jul 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2019
  8. Hellwyr

Auxi is very busy, the payment system SUCKS that is why I'm not using runemate anymore.

9. Eviriany

So far it's "plausible" - Though some are getting 10hr runs im so intrigued! Sent you an exception it spat at me on my 2nd kill (13mins in) on bottom path.

Currently doing another kill on mid path, didn't lure correctly into acid pool, a lot of "Failed to acquire reachable coordinates" going on on both bottom and mid path, and both times at the start of p4; once i manually place character in correct spot it's ok; Not changing to LOTD for looting (Mine's LotD (i) though if that matters?)

Attached first log, second one is running at present; screenshot of UI here: https://i.imgur.com/QcPji9em.jpg

Attached Files:

10. auxi

I do not want to sound petty, but this bot is also likely getting removed in the near future. Making a complex RS3 bot for a somewhat complex game, with a client like RuneMate is simply not feasible, especially with RuneMate's payment model. I have to sit around issuing refunds all day, and due to the nature of RS3 being overly customizable, I have no interest in maintaining this or making it user-friendly enough to suit everyone.

The amount of things a user has to do in order to make this work is ridiculous. You have to increase the memory of RuneMate and RuneScape's client, manually set the mouse speed to max, customize your interface so the bot does not misclick or get stuck clicking some interface, etc etc.

You can probably expect to see some boss bot for OSRS in the future, but for now RS3 is out of the question, at least as long as RuneMate intends to keep charging hourly.

#170 auxi, Jul 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
  11. Eviriany

Quietly interested in it privately regardless ;) With the information provided, what would be causing my concerns? I have my interface perfectly clean (with the exception of a very small square, which was an oversight) - And i read this thread extensively to do everything possible beforehand.

My only thought is perhaps minimap size?

Though I can understand your frustrations entirely.

12. WatchDogaMan

Kinda happy with your decision, got 2day'd at 2700 total so no rax pet for me.

13. scrogdog89

im also tring to work out the "kinks" in this to get it to run smoothly on a high end machine framerate problems are probably the issue somehow game seems to run fine on nxt but the framerate is pretty bad on the java client even after forcing the ram up got 5 chances at rax and only 1 ended in a kill the other 4 were deaths also it charged me for 4 hours because i would stop the script bot to change settings instead of pausing so i lost about 3 hours of the credits. If i can work out the cause of the problems id be using this quite a bit.

14. killer888

You can update the latest version, I doubt it's the game's problem, can you avoid cleave 100 percent,
    Have you run the script bot again recently?
    What's your network ping?
    Refuel I think you can optimize better, at least I didn't ask you for a refund,
    I think it's supposed to be a grant to the author.

15. Sejarn

Been using this bot for the past 2 hours, I have to say this is one of the most impressive bots I have ever used. Having none of the problems others have mentioned, perfectly avoids special attacks and reaches 300% enrage without an issue. Thanks Auxi you can tell you've taken a lot of time making this :)

16. Jig

Jig

Hey, what is your setup? If you don't mind.

17. Big Bob Dylan

I'm quite curious as well.

18. auxi

19. auxi

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.