1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VisualRM [BOT] 1.4.5

Visual RM unlimited usage

1. kickpointy

Been using a community created bot for this and I'm loving it. Incredible work on this bot man

One question, where do you see the total runtime for your current instance? I swear I've looked everywhere and can't find it lol

#81 kickpointy, Apr 25, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2020
  2. ReinaTheFoxx

3. Bob247

Online repository is down?

If anyone has a lava bot using this id be willing to pay for it.

4. tyb51

tyb51 Niche bots at your disposal

ShotZone likes this.
  5. ShotZone

Item tracker tracks items gained x amount but doesn't give names or total profit made. Other than that this is a pretty well made bot.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 16, 2020, Original Post Date: Jul 16, 2020 ---
    How I check is just click on the wallet and look at recent hour charged

kickpointy likes this.
  6. tyb51

7. Mind Blow

Hey, could i make this script bot mine sandstone put it in the grinder and use humidify spell to refill waterskins ? I would like to know before hand, so i dont put time into it ty for answers :)

8. Memer

i'm pretty new to visualrm but it seems simple enough to make, i made a hunter/thieving script bot with little knowledge

9. The Dingo

The Dingo Banned at user request.

:D

#89 The Dingo, Aug 22, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
  10. tyb51

11. tyb51

12. kickpointy

hey @tyb51 , I was never able to figure out where the total instance runtime was located, any help? it's super useful when you're stopping the bot so you don't stop it at, for example, 1hour 02minutes, and get charged for another hour.

another question when you get the chance - what's the difference between the different mouse path generators? I figured clouse was the recommended setting since it's the default, but I have no idea what any of them mean, lol.

One of the scripts bots I'm using (agility) consistently clicks on the ground in front of an object instead of the object itself, not sure what the fix is.

Cheers man, I love this bot otherwise.

#92 kickpointy, Sep 5, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2020
  13. Niini

has anyone got a farm run bot for this?

14. Luis Miguel

Runemate is shit for botfarms, you would need several servers to have any chance at a farm because of too much cpu usage and lack of 64 bit support
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 3, 2020, Original Post Date: Oct 3, 2020 ---
    @tyb51 Hey man good work on the last several months btw.
    I would like to request something for this bot, Worldhopping support for world like(Target worlds, Pvp worlds, High risk worlds, Last man standing, bounty worlds), thank you in advance!

15. tyb51

Do you mean that I need to include a way to get past the dialog checks?

16. Luis Miguel

Hello Tyb51, that is exactly what i mean, I tried doing it myself but it does not work, so my only option is to come to you

Sorry for the late response

Thank you!

#96 Luis Miguel, Oct 3, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
  17. Greenie18

Heyo, I'd love to use the fan made blood rune crafter but I cant seem to get it to work? It will do its job up until my inventory's full but then stand there and do jack. Am I doin something wrong here bros?

18. Luis Miguel

its probably out of date

19. tyb51

I've been doing some work on VRM this weekend. In the next update you can expect.
    - Complete overhaul of the caching system. Nothing noticable for you guys, but you can now run multiple instances of VRM in 1 Client and it should have less memory leaking. I still recommend launching 1 RM client for 1 VRM client due to java memory restrictions.
    - World hop supports message for dangerous worlds. (A tad slow because it tries to use runemates world hopping first, which always fails, but I'm not going to write a worldhopper.
    - Pouch Action and Pouch condition. Always use the 2 together for them to work. It internally keeps track of the pouches not only by varbit. It also supports filling and emptying in the bank window.
    - NEW: Loading Custom web '*.nav' files in the inspector tab. Create your own web using Custom Web Maker on the botstore which you can load in VRM. In the traversal nodes you can then select CUSTOM_WEB to use this mesh. (It does not support obstacles, but it is very usefull now that runemate web is completely borked).

20. Luis Miguel

"- Complete overhaul of the caching system. Nothing noticable for you guys, but you can now run multiple instances of VRM in 1 Client and it should have less memory leaking. I still recommend launching 1 RM client for 1 VRM client due to java memory restrictions."

I always did this i either use 2-3 VMs per RM client, and f i run 1 VM per client its just way too much cpu usage, anything that will improve performance is greatly appreciated, i will keep you posted

"- World hop supports message for dangerous worlds. (A tad slow because it tries to use runemates world hopping first, which always fails, but I'm not going to write a worldhopper."

Well thats a shame RM is not getting much support so nothing will be done about this on their side.

"- Pouch Action and Pouch condition. Always use the 2 together for them to work. It internally keeps track of the pouches not only by varbit. It also supports filling and emptying in the bank window."
    Didnt they remove varbits from the pouches?
    I try to use varbit listener to check for varbits but none show up when i empty and fill the pouches, i liked the update when you can fill on the bank

- NEW: Loading Custom web '*.nav' files in the inspector tab. Create your own web using Custom Web Maker on the botstore which you can load in VRM. In the traversal nodes you can then select CUSTOM_WEB to use this mesh. (It does not support obstacles, but it is very usefull now that runemate web is completely borked).

Really nice will be useful in some situations, long distance webwalking on RM is just trash!

Thanks for the update btw!