1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiCooker 1 Tick 1.1.22

Fastest cooking xp? Not a problem.

1. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Hey mate, what problem are you having exactly?

2. Aidden

Aidden updated [SALE] MaxiCooker 1 Tick with a new update entry:

[SALE] MaxiCooker 1 Tick v1.0.8 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 23, 2020, Original Post Date: Nov 23, 2020 ---
    Hey mate, try again now. If you were having the setting max zoom issue it should be fixed now :)

3. TaffLewis

I'm having trouble. The bot just selects the fish and then enters 2 in the chatbot and repeats but doesn't select the range to cook.
    Edit - got bot working but only works for one inventory. It mis clicks out of time. Accidently easts cooked fish and when trying to bank it just opens bank and sits there. The bot says depositing inventory but nothing happens. I've tried restarting the bot a number of times now and but get the same results.

#23 TaffLewis, Dec 17, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2020
  4. Aidden

Did you switch between fixed and resizable while the bot was open? There's a client bug that occurs when doing that which causes it to think things are in different places to where they actually are. This is not a bot hug and can not be patches by a bot.

Best I can do for that is add support for fixed mode, which theoretically is slower due to further distance for the mouse to move. But its definitely faster than it not working at all xD

If that's not the case, have you tried other bots that require banking since thus weeks rs update? The update could have broken the client.

5. TaffLewis

I have managed to get it running and working fine at the moment. It did however take 4 restarts though.

I tried it in classic resizable and it would not work. Switched to modern and it managed to withdraw from the bank but kept stopping saying the path failed. I moved the camera angle myself to the one I know the bot uses and retried it and it now seems to be doing okay.

6. Aidden

It said the path failed even though you were in the kitchen???

7. TaffLewis

Yes it was in in the bank window just withdrew the fish and said path failed.
    It's still going at the moment doesn't seem to have had any problems once its run. If I run into any problems when I stop the bot and try again I'll let you know.

8. Aidden

Very odd. From what i'm seeing it had a path and was hovering the coordinate on the minimap but it kept failing to interact. This sounds like a client issue. If it doesn't occur again without you first switching between screen modes, that was likely the cause.

#28 Aidden, Dec 18, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
  9. Aidden

10. boxdoy1

bot is tuck on using raw karambwan on the range, but he is not selecting anywhing

11. pahaa

i have the same problem. The bot is stuck on using raw karambwan on the range without selecting any and he wont stop trying

12. Aidden

Working for me. Make sure you already had the game in resizable before starting the bot. RuneMate has a bug that causes the bounds of interfaces to be wrong if you change the display mode when a bot is running.

13. Youngcb

I dont have an option for hotkey 2 when cooking. only a hotkey 1 for "Raw Karams" How do I fix the bot to use hotkey 1 instead of 2?

14. Aidden

I'm not sure what you mean by hotkey 1 and 2. RuneMate automatically detects the hotkey required and uses that. If that's not working then there's a client bug. Is there are reason you think the bot needs to be 'fixed' to use hotkey 1 instead of 2?

15. Youngcb

ahh, well it seems to be bugged then as it detects the wrong hotkey. How can I fix this?

16. Aidden

If you switch it back to the default it should work

17. Youngcb

Switch what to default?

18. Aidden

Whatever hotkey you're talking about

19. Youngcb

Quite confused as I can change the hotkeys in-game or in the bot? It auto-detects as you said? How the bot tries to use the hotkey "2" when I only have a hotkey option "1". Which I can not change?

20. Aidden