1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prime Barrows 2.23.5

Grave digging made fun

1. JohnShmoe

Thank you, Wonderful script bot!

My only suggestion would be adding a spec wep option for ahrim, a lot of players like to melee spec to start fight, then follow up ranging until dead.

2. Core0657

Core0657 I Break Stuff

Any chance to get Nightmare staff to be supported weapon? its my BiS for extra magic %

3. UnionJack

4. ambigboidoboth

Any chance to add house party/another players POH for pool and teleport nexus support?

5. MaleTail

yo so it doesn't drop foods to pick up runes, for some reason today it decided it will not do more than 1 run before tele to ferox despite having plenty of food + pots and the correct settings. idk if these last two are lag issues, or common, but the only issue that is going to get users banned - - - when traversing the tunnel, it will occasionally open a door, get attacked by a rat/bloodworm as it tries to attack a skeleton, it will then not realize that it is under attack from another npc and continuously click on the skeleton until the player eventually dies to the other npc...
    other than those few little issues, bot has already made me over 12m and has run for well over 200 chests for me. definitely recommend the script bot but would really appreciate a fix for these issues as it is a pay to use script bot. thanks for the great work

6. Aridevo

What staffs are supported, I tried all kinds of staffs. Ancients, Air, Earth, Fire, Saradomin, Lunar, Slayer... just cant get it to work properly without that

7. Jhinn

Read the overview on what's supported.
    Prime Barrows | Community | RuneMate

8. TheRealEremite

Hi, Great bot and love the idea! I've ran into a few issues though. One is that the bot doesn't seem to want to use the Fairy Ring to get there. Maybe if there was a feature where it would use ardy cloak 1 to use fairy ring back? And also, maybe a prayer flicking option or something along those lines? Love it other than that bro!

9. chris glazier

why ni bank at ferox then house tab then use portal? only thign stopping me from using as i am an ironman i dont have the reqs for tele tabs

10. omen singh

goes to ferox everytime even thoe inv is full of potions/food. only big problem I see so far.(after opening chest)

11. Jhinn

Fairy ring is not supported due to the Web being broken for 2+ years. It is supposed to the maintained by the client-developer.

I never got the time to implement this. You can use the teleport spell if you can't use tabs.

The bot will go to the bank after opening a chest if one of these are true

- You have selected the 'force restock' option in the UI.
    - If you do not have enough space for another run (4+ empty spaces for loot are required). To avoid this, bring less supplies. I usually have 8-10 free slots so I can do a lot of runs.
    - You don't have enough food (again, this value is specified in the UI)
    - You don't have enough prayer doses (specified in the UI)
    - You don't have enough teleport tabs/runes/scrolls to get back to Barrows.
    - If one or more items require a recharge, such as the Trident of the seas.
    - If your Barrows equipment is broken (should you be using it)

Hope that helps.

12. ambigboidoboth

Ive used this a good bit but its yoinked about 30 to 40 cents from me now trying to get it to work. It currently gets stuck at the bank after every trip saying "Couldnt find lumbridge teleport after 20 attempts" or something to that affect. Also bugs out at the chest sometimes and just stands there after killing the final brother, I came back to check on the bot yesterday and it had died because of this. In its current state its actually not useable.
    Edit: Im clarifying that it shouldn't be looking for a lumb teleport. Its setup to use ferox and barrows tabs. It would be cool to be refunded the money it yoinked.

#212 ambigboidoboth, Jun 14, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
  13. Luhxx

you are complaining over .30 cents? works fine. Used it for over 4 days straight 0 breaks. Close to 10m in profit. Awesome script bot.

14. ambigboidoboth

I literally said I've used it a lot aside from this, you not having run into glitches or issues doesn't mean there aren't any. This is meant to report bugs, and you are hopping on my shit to stan for no reason is completely counterintuitive to the integrity of the bot bro, relax.

15. Luhxx

you asked twice for .30 cents.... nuff said.

16. Jhinn

It looks for a Lumbridge teleport tab if your Barrows equipment needs repairing.

17. Thebot13

Hey Robin, the bot is currently broken inside the tunnells. Whenever it start traversing the tunnells, and opening doors, it always seems to get stuck sometime before getting to the last chest. It stands there and get attacked with auto-retaliate off, indefinitely. I watched it do this 4 times, each time after restarting the client and everything. So if you run it yourself for a while you will see what the problem(s) are.

18. huigz0r

i think its broke its keeping teleport on mort legs 3 then go to area en return with ring en keep looping this any solution

19. Jhinn

It goes to the bank when it's at Barrows entrance if one of the following situations are true
    - You don't have enough food in your inventory (usually less than 2)
    - You don't have enough prayer doses in your inventory
    - You don't have enough spell runes in your inventory / Rune pouch. You need at least 250 of each if I remember correctly

20. huigz0r

also he dont working picking up the stuff from the bank ?
    u need some logs ?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 13, 2021, Original Post Date: Jul 13, 2021 ---
    here the log

Attached Files: