Prime Barrows is the most advanced Barrows bot on the market, boasting a number of features which will carry your account out of this world!
Having issues, questions or want to leave feedback? Join the Prime Discord or create an issue on our Issue Tracker.
This bot combines the intelligence and rigidity that you would expect from any Prime Bot, capable of running flawlessly for days on end. Additionally, this bot makes heavy use of the RuneMate PlayerSense API. This, alongside the mountain of anti-detection features loaded into all Prime Bots, means you can sleep soundly knowing your account is in safe hands. Prime Barrows is a great choice for every type of player.
- SmartFood - Intelligent food detection. Prime Barrows will scan your bank and identify the best food, and how much food, to use to optimise gameplay and make life easier for you.
- Alternatively, specify your own food! The UI has a useful tool which allows you to use any food, not just presets like other bots!
- Supported Weaponry and Equipment - Prime Barrows supports almost every weapon and gear type in the game, even the special ones!
- Toxic Blowpipe
- Crystal bow
- Armadyl crossbow
- Dragon crossbow
- Rune crossbow
- All shortbows
- Trident of the Seas
- Trident of the Swamp
- Iban Staff (u)
- All battle staves
- All melee weapons
- Crypt Pathfinding - Prime Barrows offers a unique and smart pathfinding system that has been created to navigate through the barrows crypts without any issues. This includes several fail-safe systems in case the bot gets stuck.
- Barrows Sequence - Customize your own route and prioritize brothers in an order you find important. This allows for unique playstyles and gives the user the opportunity to customize the bots behaviour to their will. Recommendations are given, but you are free to override these at any moment.
- Custom Progress Trackers - Custom User Interface trackers allow the user to see how the bot is progressing and performing at any given moment.
- Reward Potential - Prime Barrows always tries to find the best reward potential possible when navigating through the crypts. Based on numerous factors, the bot will reach the right amount of reward potential before opening the chest.
- Play-style Definition - Humans each have their own unique play-style, and Prime Barrows does too. Each account will play a little differently from all of the others, aiding with your account's security.
- Intelligent Banking - The Prime Banking Framework allows the bot to use the bank just like a human would.
- Breaking - Humans take breaks, and your bot should too! Prime's Breaking Framework makes this a breeze.
Prime Barrows 2.0.12
Grave digging made fun
I got the bot working, after several attempts.
It works pretty well, and gets the job done.
The only thing that annoys me is the prayer drinking. I only set prayers for Dharok, Ahrim & Karil.
It just keeps drinking, when not needed to. Normally I would not sip a prayer potion, unless Dharok is met in the catacombs.
Rotation; Dharok ,Ahrim & Karil -> When it gets to Karil and it gets to like 13-14 prayer points it will drink a sip, even though Karil is under 70% health.
It would be awesome, if there was a setting that makes it only drink p-pots in the catacombs, if Dharok is met down there, and tank the rest of the brothers if they are met down there.
So it doesn't drink a 4 dose prayer pot on any of the brothers, that can't 1 shot you in-front of the chest.
I've done around 20-30 chest using this script which has been trial and error because my account wasn't really up to scratch to begin with but the script seemed to work flawlessly for the most part.
Still having the issue of NPC's being on top of your target NPC and the bot spam clicking the wrong target, taking damage and looking bot-like.
The game had a system update within the last 30 minutes and since then it's getting stuck on "Finding Entity".
It digs into the tombs and activates prayers like normal but won't search for any barrows brother to appear just stands there with prayer on chewing prayer potions.
Hope this gets fixed soon and thankyou for the so far awesome script!
Amazing bot! Very, very smooth and does exactly what it was designed to do!
Couple of minor bugs I've discovered:
- If someone else is fighting one of the brothers and that brother is 'on top' of your brother, the bot keeps clicking on the other players brother.
- In the tunnels, sometimes the bot doesn't realise it is already under attack and keeps clicking on a skeleton or something.
(It happened to be a skeleton each time - not sure if that helps)
I don't know much about bot scripting, but maybe if it could listen out for "I'm already under attack" or "Someone else is fighting that" and then double check what NPC is attacking the player or right-click attack respectively.
Hope that helps!
Thanks again for the awesome bot!
Very good overall, up to about 1500 chests now. Can get 10 chests per hour and average 1 dose of pp per run.
There is some tweaking that could be done to make it a touch faster and use less supplies but nothing major goes wrong with it anymore.
Very rarely have issues running 4 hour sessions.
Great bot, been using for the last 2-3 hours. Only issue im having is it is unable to navigate from Burgh de rott to Barrows, so I have to manually run myself (which isnt that big of a deal, I usually baby sit my bots anyways).
Teleports there with Mory Legs 3 no problem, just stands idle with the message "walking path".
Other than that, bots great!
Bot works, sometimes, but needs constant babysat.
Highly customisation, however when it finished gearing up at the bank, it closes down the bank and then the bot freezes and shows the action "closing the bank" and will just stand idle. Bot afked fully geared up at bank for 35 mins, I tried adjusting the settings numerously and nothing. I tried tellying to barrows manually, and then the bot just teleported back to clan wars and stood at the bank.
Also, whilst at barrows, the bot will run up to the mound, and then say "traversing to dig location" and then do nothing except stand there, despite already being at the dig location. I need to then dig manually.
In the tunnels, the bot just stands there on occasion, doing nothing. Again, I need to pause and manually finish the tunnel.
Only gave the bot a 2 as it managed to do a full run in barrows without me having to do anything the one time.
Wasted a considerable amount of money so far trying to get this ready.