Prime Barrows is the most advanced Barrows bot on the market, boasting a number of features which will carry your account out of this world!
Having issues, questions or want to leave feedback? Join the Prime Discord or create an issue on our Issue Tracker.
This bot combines the intelligence and rigidity that you would expect from any Prime Bot, capable of running flawlessly for days on end. Additionally, this bot makes heavy use of the RuneMate PlayerSense API. This, alongside the mountain of anti-detection features loaded into all Prime Bots, means you can sleep soundly knowing your account is in safe hands. Prime Barrows is a great choice for every type of player.
- SmartFood - Intelligent food detection. Prime Barrows will scan your bank and identify the best food, and how much food, to use to optimise gameplay and make life easier for you.
- Alternatively, specify your own food! The UI has a useful tool which allows you to use any food, not just presets like other bots!
- Supported Weaponry and Equipment - Prime Barrows supports almost every weapon and gear type in the game, even the special ones!
- Toxic Blowpipe
- Crystal bow
- Armadyl crossbow
- Dragon crossbow
- Rune crossbow
- All shortbows
- Trident of the Seas
- Trident of the Swamp
- Iban Staff (u)
- All battle staves
- All melee weapons
- Crypt Pathfinding - Prime Barrows offers a unique and smart pathfinding system that has been created to navigate through the barrows crypts without any issues. This includes several fail-safe systems in case the bot gets stuck.
- Barrows Sequence - Customize your own route and prioritize brothers in an order you find important. This allows for unique playstyles and gives the user the opportunity to customize the bots behaviour to their will. Recommendations are given, but you are free to override these at any moment.
- Custom Progress Trackers - Custom User Interface trackers allow the user to see how the bot is progressing and performing at any given moment.
- Reward Potential - Prime Barrows always tries to find the best reward potential possible when navigating through the crypts. Based on numerous factors, the bot will reach the right amount of reward potential before opening the chest.
- Play-style Definition - Humans each have their own unique play-style, and Prime Barrows does too. Each account will play a little differently from all of the others, aiding with your account's security.
- Intelligent Banking - The Prime Banking Framework allows the bot to use the bank just like a human would.
- Breaking - Humans take breaks, and your bot should too! Prime's Breaking Framework makes this a breeze.
Prime Barrows 1.0.17
Grave digging made fun
Bot works, sometimes, but needs constant babysat.
Highly customisation, however when it finished gearing up at the bank, it closes down the bank and then the bot freezes and shows the action "closing the bank" and will just stand idle. Bot afked fully geared up at bank for 35 mins, I tried adjusting the settings numerously and nothing. I tried tellying to barrows manually, and then the bot just teleported back to clan wars and stood at the bank.
Also, whilst at barrows, the bot will run up to the mound, and then say "traversing to dig location" and then do nothing except stand there, despite already being at the dig location. I need to then dig manually.
In the tunnels, the bot just stands there on occasion, doing nothing. Again, I need to pause and manually finish the tunnel.
Only gave the bot a 2 as it managed to do a full run in barrows without me having to do anything the one time.
Wasted a considerable amount of money so far trying to get this ready.
It *works*, which I guess is the most important aspect to rate. However, it's far from flawless. The biggest problem is the way it seems to randomly get stuck in the tunnels. This, and a couple of other issues (like not picking up arrows), really ruin the efficiency/profit of the bot.
However, I trust that RobinPC will iron out those kinks in time. He's extremely knowledgeable and hard-working, but I'm sure it still takes time to figure these problems out. I've made several mil using this bot already, and plan to make many more
So it is pretty good but it is having issues in the crypt maze. Basically it is unable to click on a door if the door ends up where the open inventory is. An easy fix is to have maybe one screen rotation every 10-35 seconds so you can click the door. It does this the first time it enters the crypt but every following room it kind of just stays stagnate.
A second issue is with the mortania legs. Can't figure out how to have it teleport but that's ok. Barrows teleport works and only eats away at 3k per trip so not the worst.
I am forced to have Auto retaliate since the bot doesnt even attack the barrows brothers and just stands still. The issue with having auto retaliate is that my character stops and attacks monsters in the tunnels and slows down the process, besides most of the time I only get 66% reward since the bot stops after killing all brothers...