Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

mFRqTh9.jpeg

Prime Barrows is the most advanced Barrows bot on the market, boasting a number of features which will carry your account out of this world!

Having issues, questions or want to leave feedback? Join the Prime Discord or create an issue on our Issue Tracker.

This bot combines the intelligence and rigidity that you would expect from any Prime Bot, capable of running flawlessly for days on end. Additionally, this bot makes heavy use of the RuneMate PlayerSense API. This, alongside the mountain of anti-detection features loaded into all Prime Bots, means you can sleep soundly knowing your account is in safe hands. Prime Barrows is a great choice for every type of player.

Feature list:
  • Supported Weaponry- Prime Barrows supports almost every weapon and gear type in the game, even the special ones!
    • Toxic Blowpipe
    • Crystal bow
    • Armadyl crossbow
    • Dragon crossbow
    • Rune crossbow
    • All shortbows
    • Trident of the Seas
    • Trident of the Swamp
    • Iban Staff (u)
    • Kodai wand
    • Harmonized nightmare staff
    • Master wand
    • Warped sceptre
    • All battle staves
    • All melee weapons
  • Special equipment
    • Tome of fire
    • Tome of water
    • Rune pouch
    • Strange lockpick
  • Gear sets - Prime Barrows provides you with the ability to select custom gear sets for each brother, as well as a spec gearset that is used against the Ahrim brother.
  • Crypt Pathfinding - Prime Barrows offers a unique and smart pathfinding system that has been created to navigate through the barrows crypts without any issues. This includes several fail-safe systems in case the bot gets stuck.
  • Traversal options - The bot can traverse to and from Barrows in multiple ways.
    • Barrows teleport tab
    • Barrows teleport spell
    • Fairy ring (BKR)
    • Mort'ton teleport scroll
    • Portal Nexus
    • Portal Chamber (Barrows Portal)
    • Jewellery Box
    • Mounted glory
  • Stat restore options - The bot can restore your stats in multiple ways.
    • Pool of refreshment
    • Clan wars portal
    • Rejuvenation pool (Normal, Fancy, Ornate)
    • None
  • Rune pouch - This bot automatically detects, uses and fills up the rune pouch during your Barrows runs. It also automatically detects items like Tome of Fire if you have it equipped.
  • Barrows Sequence - Customize your own route and prioritize brothers in an order you find important. This allows for unique playstyles and gives the user the opportunity to customize the bots behaviour to their will. Recommendations are given, but you are free to override these at any moment.
  • SmartFood- Intelligent food detection. Prime Barrows will scan your bank and identify the best food, and how much food, to use to optimise gameplay and make life easier for you.
    • Alternatively, specify your own food! The UI has a useful tool which allows you to use any food, not just presets like other bots!
  • Custom Progress Trackers - Custom User Interface trackers allow the user to see how the bot is progressing and performing at any given moment.
  • Reward Potential - Prime Barrows always tries to find the best reward potential possible when navigating through the crypts. Based on numerous factors, the bot will reach the right amount of reward potential before opening the chest.
  • Play-style Definition - Humans each have their own unique play-style, and Prime Barrows does too. Each account will play a little differently from all of the others, aiding with your account's security.
  • Intelligent Banking - The Prime Banking Framework allows the bot to use the bank just like a human would.
  • Breaking - Humans take breaks, and your bot should too! Prime's Breaking Framework makes this a breeze.
Author
jhinn
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.36 star(s) 89 ratings

More resources from jhinn

Latest updates

1. Prime Barrows v2.25.1 Released!

Prime Barrows updated to v2.25.1.
  2. Prime Barrows v2.25.0 Released!

Prime Barrows updated to v2.25.0.
  3. Prime Barrows v2.24.8 Released!

Prime Barrows updated to v2.24.8.

Latest reviews

Works so good for irons
pretty flawless only issue i had was it would double tp in house with con cape every time, used tele tabs instead as it was obvious - maybe check that out
500 kc on my iron never died once leave unattended for 4 hours at a time, aslong as you have the settings right it wont go wrong below comment didnt set settings right
I would never recommend this bot for hcim. Died after i left unattended for only 10 minutes. Ran out of food and did not tele to poh instead bot shut down for no reason at all. Otherwise it will work only if you babysit.
READ THIS BEFORE POSTING.

Endless teleport loop and traversal issues in the tunnels are due to the camera not being zoomed out all the way. I had the same issues people were experiencing because of this. Zoom out all the way and you won't have any issues. You even get a bot message when you do not have the camera zoomed out enough.

Bot works great for hours, if you enable break handler it does need a little nudge to log back in, but all in all it does work great, just zoom out that camera all the way.
Add Second Fairy ring option, the closer one, BIP i think. Add so it drops Rotten food to create space.
Btw it doesnt drop/eat food for reward , it insta teles leaving items on floor.
flawless bot. great for ironman accounts or if u want to complete collection log. 12-15 kills per hour with max gear. only down side as other have mentioned is there's no option to use heart to speed up the kills per hour
Would be perfect, absolute diamond if it supported imbued heart. Flawless.
Great bot, seems flawless as long as you have everything it needs. Will not stop itself if you're missing something from the bank, will just open and close bank until you stop it.
works great even at lower lvl accounts. Only reccommendation I would have is making it so it swaps out 1-3 doses for 4 dose pots. I like to set it up to only use 2 pots but it will only grab 1 at the bank and keep the other one as a 1 or 2 dose.