• Crabclaw Isle
    • Crabclaw Cave
    • Rellekka East
    • Rellekka West
    • Zeah Shore (East, South, West)
    • Port Phasmatys
    • Slepe
    • Fossil Island*
    * If you are using potions/food, make sure you have built the bank on Fossil Island. Read more about it here

Playstyle
    • Hotspot: Use one location to camp on. Typically useful if you want to afk and still gain a great amount of experience!
    • Active: Run around the designated area to kill crabs! Will often lure additional crabs to maximize the experience rates.
    • Has a system in place to prevent the bot from attacking other people's crabs.
    • Automatically prevents the bot from logging out due to inactivity, in the most human way possible.
    Potions
    • The following potions are currently supported
      • Super attack
      • Super strength
      • Super defence
      • Ranging
      • Super combat
    • Enabling them in the UI is very easy. You can specify which type you want to use.
    • Make sure you have enough of these in your bank, otherwise, the bot will stop!
    Food
    • Supports every food type in the game.
    • Intelligent food detection. Prime Crabber will scan your bank and identify the best food, and how much food, to use to optimise gameplay and make life easier for you. Alternatively, specify your own food! The UI has a useful tool which allows you to use any food, not just presets like other bots!
    • Will eat food when a certain threshold is reached. This is all based on PlayerSense values to prevent obvious patterns and create unique ones for each individual player.
    Looting throwables
    • The bot can pick up any throwables you are using by selecting them in the User Interface.
    • If you run out of throwables, no problem! The bot will go to the bank and get new ones, and if you've run out completely, the bot will stop.
    World hopping
    • You have the option to enable world-hopping when you are being crashed by another player, and/or when a cannon is active in your area. Both options are completely optional.

Recent Reviews

1. gasfactory
    gasfactory
    3/5,
    Version: 3.2.4
    Worked fine for a while but now the bot no longer runs away to reset the aggro timer. Just sits there with "waiting on crabs to respawn" and logs you in/out.
  2. jo01200
    jo01200
    1/5,
    Version: 3.2.4
    When resetting agro it just clicks the ocean and does nothing ...
  3. TwistPlot
    TwistPlot
    2/5,
    Version: 3.2.3
    Bot constantly has issues with "Constructing Tree" and "Traversing Path". I have tried Zeah West and South Shores. Also Crab Claw Isle where it tried to drop my gold over and over again. Find it works for about 1-3 Hours before falling into an issue where bot stands still and does nothing infinitely. That is after fighting to get it to start working initially, usually 10-20min of screwing around with it until it gets past constructing tree or stands after crabs have gone non agro saying "Waiting for respawn" forever. I have the paid Prime version for reference. Gave it 2 stars for the XP I did eventually gain from serious baby sitting. Wish it worked well, would have spent some $ to enjoy it.
  4. Curtis93
    Curtis93
    5/5,
    Version: 3.2.2
    Great bot unfortunately banking does not work after you run out of food it stands there for hours until interaction or you log out.
  5. Pappis
    Pappis
    1/5,
    Version: 3.2.1
    Worked for about an hour on zzeah west shore, then got stuck north of the island, got stuck twice for about 30 mins each time. Moved to crab island, then the bot tried to constantly drop my stack of coins
  6. 0x000223
    0x000223
    3/5,
    Has nice UI with simple settings to get you quickly started. Bot itself runs well for most part, although I had to constantly babysit it.
    One time bot got stuck in a loop of 'Traversing path', luckily it happened when i was babysitting it so I could just restart.
    Two other times decided to leave it to farm fossil island for the night, both times left break handler to take a break every 1-2 hours for 10-15 minutes.

On the first time it crashed Runemate shortly after i went afk.
    And on the second time, break handler wouldn't login back to the game after break is finished, instead it would wait for next break and do the same in a loop up until i check in the morning.
    UI tells you how many breaks taken with a counter to the next break, but when i logged in manually to my account it says last login was 'X' hours ago.

Needless to mention that on both times i got charged for several hours without the bot actually functioning.

TLDR - runs well when you babysit it, otherwise its unreliable
  7. MrOwl
    MrOwl
    5/5,
    Your script is great!
    Sadly, since the last update, it does not work properly since it gets stuck in "constructing logic tree".
  8. ApexKelv
    ApexKelv
    4/5,
    Version: 3.2.0
    Perfect bot for running rock crabs .. only issue is when the bot goes into traversal mode when the rock crabs stop being aggressive it'll run down and stay there instead of coming back up to continue killing rock crabs. Bot has to be babysitted.
  9. djredix
    djredix
    5/5,
    Version: 3.2.0
    Been working fine for me have alot of hours in it, never tried any banking though so cant comment on that.
  10. Noobix
    Noobix
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1.14
    Very good. has worked flawlessly for me