* If you are using potions/food, make sure you have built the bank on Fossil Island. Read more about it here
- Crabclaw Isle
- Crabclaw Cave
- Rellekka East
- Rellekka West
- Zeah Shore (East, South, West)
- Port Phasmatys
- Fossil Island*
- Hotspot: Use one location to camp on. Typically useful if you want to afk and still gain a great amount of experience!
- Active: Run around the designated area to kill crabs! Will often lure additional crabs to maximize the experience rates.
- Has a system in place to prevent the bot from attacking other people's crabs.
- Automatically prevents the bot from logging out due to inactivity, in the most human way possible.
- The following potions are currently supported
- Super attack
- Super strength
- Super defence
- Super combat
- Enabling them in the UI is very easy. You can specify which type you want to use.
- Make sure you have enough of these in your bank, otherwise, the bot will stop!
- Supports every food type in the game.
- Intelligent food detection. Prime Crabber will scan your bank and identify the best food, and how much food, to use to optimise gameplay and make life easier for you. Alternatively, specify your own food! The UI has a useful tool which allows you to use any food, not just presets like other bots!
- Will eat food when a certain threshold is reached. This is all based on PlayerSense values to prevent obvious patterns and create unique ones for each individual player.
- The bot can pick up any throwables you are using by selecting them in the User Interface.
- If you run out of throwables, no problem! The bot will go to the bank and get new ones, and if you've run out completely, the bot will stop.
- You have the option to enable world-hopping when you are being crashed by another player, and/or when a cannon is active in your area. Both options are completely optional.
Prime Crabber 3.2.2
Has nice UI with simple settings to get you quickly started. Bot itself runs well for most part, although I had to constantly babysit it.
One time bot got stuck in a loop of 'Traversing path', luckily it happened when i was babysitting it so I could just restart.
Two other times decided to leave it to farm fossil island for the night, both times left break handler to take a break every 1-2 hours for 10-15 minutes.
On the first time it crashed Runemate shortly after i went afk.
And on the second time, break handler wouldn't login back to the game after break is finished, instead it would wait for next break and do the same in a loop up until i check in the morning.
UI tells you how many breaks taken with a counter to the next break, but when i logged in manually to my account it says last login was 'X' hours ago.
Needless to mention that on both times i got charged for several hours without the bot actually functioning.
TLDR - runs well when you babysit it, otherwise its unreliable
this bot does what it was intended to do. i just got 99 strength on my main and my brothers iron man account. started out doing a few hour sessions, and eventually would go to bed or work and leave the bot running for 12 hours at a time. as i got closer to 99str i was letting it run for over 24hrs straight with no problems. very satisfied will be using this again when i train melee stats.