Prime Crabber updated to v3.2.1.
[Fixed] Bot not picking up arrows.
Prime Crabber 3.2.1
Prime Crabber updated to v3.2.0.
[Fixed] The bot goes to the bank to retrieve food, even if the user did not want to use any food.
[Fixed] The bot is clicking the water repeatedly when attempting to travel back to Crabclaw Isle.
[Fixed] Traversal inside the Crabclaw Cave and to the nearest bank is not working.
[Added] Additional loot options with a more streamlined system. It currently supports all potential drops for Rock Crabs, Sand Crabs, Ammonite Crabs and Swamp Crabs.
Prime Crabber updated to v3.1.14.
- Fixed pathing at Crabclaw Isle. This means the bot can bank again when using this location.
Prime Crabber updated to v3.1.13.
- Fixed bot not recognizing food in the inventory after Spriteitem#isValid behaviour change.
Prime Crabber updated to v3.1.12.
- Fixed a bunch of exceptions people were getting.
Prime Crabber updated to v3.1.11.
- Added support for East and West Zeah which are a lot less crowded.
Prime Crabber updated to v3.1.10.
- Fixed spam-clicking on crabs.
Prime Crabber updated to v3.1.9.
- Fixed an issue where the bot does not travel far enough away from the fighting location when resetting aggro. Thanks to @Savior for bringing this to my attention.
Prime Crabber updated to v3.1.8.
- Fixed an issue where the bot got stuck traversing to a safe area when a break is pending.
- Tweaked looting values.
Prime Crabber updated to v3.1.7.
- The bot will now prioritze consuming food over everything else.
- The bot should no longer hop into F2P worlds as a member.
- Tweaked the logic behind looting throwables.
Page 1 of 5