1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Agility AIO 1.2.10

Running around in circles so you don't have to.

1. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

There are some remaining Runemate bugs after last week's game update that admins need to fix and I assume this is one of them. Cloud is currently working on fixing some remaining bugs, and I'm hoping he'll be done soonish as he seems to be getting through the quick, so honestly I'd just recommend waiting ~24 hours, restarting OSRS & Runemate before trying again. Hopefully it should work then.

(I'll also post a status update when it seems everything is fixed)

2. CuppaJava

3. hdgf44

is it possible to get a second random afk handler, or a break handler that doesn't log out? on multiple of your bots if possible

I like what the cuppa miner bot has, where it asks how many milliseconds between clicks

I would like something on agility where I can like make it every 60 seconds, it afks for 5-15 seconds and then also every 30 minutes it'll afk for 2-7 minutes, but i don't want it to log out unless it's logged out after the 5-6? minute timer by jagex/runescape

Idk i find the logging out sus, Like if i'm playing league of legends, and runescape on the side, I'm not going to log out of runescape, but I might forget about it while playing league for 5~ minutes and it will log out on its own.

so basically a break handler that doesn't log out, but just sits there with runescape logged in taking a break, or more afk handlers that basically do the same job.

would this be possible?

oh and another thing, I love looking at skill level ups and pressing click to continue to see what I've unlocked, no bots do that, it's pretty minor but it may go a huge way in being more realistic, at least for my playstyle, an option for the bot to click continue, and hover for 2-10 seconds "reading" the unlock would be nice, but I imagine many players don't even look at what they've unlocked since we're veterans anyways, so this one idk how much it would actually help in bot busting, but I've never done a skill, and then just logged out when i want to take a break, I either log off for a while, or i afk watching a video/playing a game and it logs out after 5 minutes until i notice it again, but I never log out of runescape, then log back in 3 minutes later.

so yeah #1 if I or we could get more afk handlers or a break handler that doesn't log out until forced log out, and then logs back in after the break is done.

and then #2 if this even matters, an ability to click through the dialogue on a level up, so at like 30 agility you can see what course you unlocked.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 26, 2021, Original Post Date: Oct 26, 2021 ---
    oh and also would it be possible for the cuppa bots to accept genies and school exams, if not school exams just genies? i love my genies, kinda sus for me to do an activity that requires focus and not accept a genie lamp, this might be totally in line with other players, but for me I definitely always click genie lamps along with school events

CuppaJava likes this.
  4. CuppaJava

@hdgf44 thank you for the ideas :) I can look into adding some of these, but probably not all of them tbh.

It's been on my todo list for a while actually to make it optional for the bot to log out before breaks or just afk and log out. I'll try to get to this soon.

I could add this optionally, but I wouldn't want to make it the default as I think players rarely do this tbh. And it's pretty niche to add as an option. But maybe.

This is a bit more complicated than it sounds, as random events as handled by runemate itself actually (it automatically choses whether to ignore or dismiss randoms), but no bots on runemate do the randoms. So I'm not 100% sure how feasible it is. It's also just pretty niche, and I wouldn't really want to add a setting for it, but possibly I could see if it's possible to just claim the genie on whatever skill is being trained. Meybe.

hdgf44 likes this.
  5. CuppaJava

6. john.h908

Bot used to high alch just fine, but now it is not hgih alching for some reason. Im on fally rooftop and I'm alching "Yew longbow"
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 7, 2021, Original Post Date: Nov 7, 2021 ---
    also, the bot used to pick up marks to grace but now it doesnt
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 7, 2021 ---
    working now, all i had to do was close and restart the runemate app. Although i wasted like $1.00 in credits trying to fix it originally

7. CuppaJava

Sorry that the bot was giving you trouble, sometimes Runemate can act up like that. In the future if a bot isn't working and you wanna test it out, please test using the lite version. They're free for 1 hour per week and you can restart it as many times as you like without being charged.

I'll refund you the ~$1.00 this time though :) Sent.

8. basketnoob

Got banned while using this bot. Babysitted it, so watch out. Other than that good bot, not a lot of mistakes.

9. CuppaJava

#89 CuppaJava, Dec 1, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2021
  10. CuppaJava

11. CuppaJava

12. CuppaJava

13. IronmanH

Hello, just tried to use the Agility bot on canifis but it's not picking up the marks of grace, I've tried deleting my client cache and reloading but it's still not working.

14. CuppaJava

Are you the same person as in my discord server? A few people seem to be telling me this lately, but when it does happen to them I can't seem to reproduce it. It usually seems to fix itself?

I'll do some testing today and see if I can reproduce the issue.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 28, 2021, Original Post Date: Dec 28, 2021 ---
    Thank you for posting this. I found the cause actually (though I'm not sure why it broke in the first place). This will be fixed in the next update :)

IronmanH likes this.
  15. CuppaJava

#95 CuppaJava, Dec 29, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2021
  16. alexoconnor

hi i stopped it and restarted bot to change settings and it charged me like 2 times?

17. CuppaJava

Hey, this is how Runemate transactions work. You don't need to stop the bot to change the settings, you can reopen the settings tab, change your settings & click Update Bot Settings. I'll send you a refund for 2 hours this time :)

See the below FAQ for more details:

Tutorial - Wallet and Premium Bots FAQ
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 29, 2021, Original Post Date: Dec 29, 2021 ---
    Whoops, I wrote in the note "2 hours of mlm" but it should have said "2 hours of agility". All good anyway as they are the same hourly cost :p

alexoconnor likes this.
  18. alexoconnor

thank you <3
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 31, 2021 ---
    Hey can you reverse the recent agility charge? I started the agility bot instead of miner XD

19. CuppaJava

Sure why not lol

But lets try to make this the last refund alright? I don't want to make a habit of this :p

20. alexoconnor

thanks would be nice if u did the AIO bot with all the skills <3