1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL 2.7.26

Strings those bows tighter than your boot straps!

1. imaeatyourcookie

Still seems to be doing it. Managed to record it and should hopefully have everything in it, how is best to send it?

2. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Just through pm would be fine.

3. watertao876

Hey idk if tis me but, when trying to string or fletch yew longbows, it opens up bank and keeps rightclick spamming the logs and never gets the logs out to fletch or string them, idk what is happening, so basically its broken..
    ---MaxiFletcher LITE V2.0.4---
    Runtime: 00:00:12
    Last status: Withdrawing 14 Yew longbow (u) (10)
    Total profit: 0
    ---Thanks for using MaxiFletcher LITE!---

4. Aidden

It's not broken at all. This sounds like an issue with clouse @Cloud @SlashnHax

5. watertao876

Oh well i dont know i dont know anything bout coding, but i can teamview it for you or something to show it if it helps, but basically it just spamclicks right click on the entity that needs to be withdrawn and i tried fletching and stringin neither one seems to work.. If i can help at all just guide me haha

6. Aidden

No it's alright, i know exactly what you mean. It was apparently happening to a few people the other day as well on different bots since the recent changes to clouse. Only @Cloud can fix it.

watertao876 likes this.
  7. Djoels

Still selecting on yew longbow (u) while already stringing, same for pro version.
    Besides that everything is flawless on osrs!

8. watertao876

Ive noticed this too, usually tries to bow the banker to death.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 30, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 29, 2017 ---
    ]ava.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index: 0, Size: 0
    at java.util.ArrayList.rangeCheck(ArrayList.java:653)
    at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:429)
    at javafx.collections.ListChangeBuilder.insertRemoved(ListChangeBuilder.java:100)
    at javafx.collections.ListChangeBuilder.nextRemove(ListChangeBuilder.java:210)
    at javafx.collections.ObservableListBase.nextRemove(ObservableListBase.java:150)
    at javafx.collections.ModifiableObservableListBase.remove(ModifiableObservableListBase.java:181)
    at robot.iIiiiiiIII.void(nk:75)
    at com.sun.javafx.collections.ListListenerHelper$Generic.fireValueChangedEvent(ListListenerHelper.java:329)
    at com.sun.javafx.collections.ListListenerHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ListListenerHelper.java:73)
    at javafx.collections.ObservableListBase.fireChange(ObservableListBase.java:233)
    at javafx.collections.ListChangeBuilder.commit(ListChangeBuilder.java:524)
    at javafx.collections.ListChangeBuilder.endChange(ListChangeBuilder.java:541)
    at javafx.collections.ObservableListBase.endChange(ObservableListBase.java:205)
    at javafx.collections.ModifiableObservableListBase.add(ModifiableObservableListBase.java:155)
    at java.util.AbstractList.add(AbstractList.java:108)
    at robot.iIiiiiiIII.void(nk:59)
    at robot.iIiiiiiIII.void(nk:118)
    at robot.IIIIiIiiii.void(ub:55)
    at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper$SingleChange.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:182)
    at com.sun.javafx.binding.ExpressionHelper.fireValueChangedEvent(ExpressionHelper.java:81)
    at javafx.beans.property.ObjectPropertyBase.fireValueChangedEvent(ObjectPropertyBase.java:105)
    at javafx.beans.property.ObjectPropertyBase.markInvalid(ObjectPropertyBase.java:112)
    at javafx.beans.property.ObjectPropertyBase.set(ObjectPropertyBase.java:146)
    at robot.IIIIiIiiii.new(ub:120)
    at robot.IIiIIiiIiI.execute(za:194)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.tree.TreeBot.onLoop(nza:226)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.LoopingBot.run(shb:70)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.AbstractBot.start(rhb:167)
    at nul.iIIiiIiIiiIi.run(erb:124)

9. mstoffel

When trying to fletch yew shieldbows, it selects the bank, withdraws the logs with the set preset, and then never clicks the logs to craft them. It just banks and withdraws over and over. This happens on both legacy and new interface in RS3 and in multiple banks.

10. Aidden

What's the status before during and after the bank has opened?

11. mstoffel

Not sure I understand your question. Says (Opening Bank), then says withdrawing bank preset 1 or something like that, does the withdrawal and then goes right back to opening bank. I don't see it trying to do something else. It does this very quickly. About a second or two from the withdraw to opening bank again.

Perhaps I missed a setup step or something?

12. Aidden

Yeah that's what i meant, thanks. That's odd. Almost like it's checking if you have the items again before the preset has added them to your inventory. I'll see if i can add a delay in.

13. mstoffel

Thanks. I tried this with Maple Shieldbow in both catherby bank and grand exchange. I did not test it with other logs / bows.

14. graveman

Hi everyone! I have a little problem when i try to flecht shafts.. the bot took the logs in bank, click on the logs but don't press "space" or click on "Flecht"... any solutions ? thank's !

15. Aidden

OSRS or RS3? Try using the bug report format in the overview.

16. andyh95

So you guys fletching yew shieldbows for exp or profit? I'd like to get fletching exp but also wanna make a profit from fletching

17. steelmuffin

Doesn't make arrow shafts from maple arrows or headless errors. It keeps trying to interact with the log and the shaft and not going through the make-x interface. This is on RS3 btw.

18. Aidden

Interesting, i'll take a look. Can i borrow your account?

19. Aidden

20. watertao876

u w0t mate? asdasdasdasdasd.PNG
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 2, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 2, 2017 ---
    java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
    at java.util.LinkedList$ListItr.checkForComodification(LinkedList.java:966)
    at java.util.LinkedList$ListItr.next(LinkedList.java:888)
    at com.sun.javafx.collections.ObservableSequentialListWrapper$2.next(ObservableSequentialListWrapper.java:111)
    at java.util.Spliterators$IteratorSpliterator.tryAdvance(Spliterators.java:1812)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEachWithCancel(ReferencePipeline.java:126)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyIntoWithCancel(AbstractPipeline.java:498)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:485)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:471)
    at java.util.stream.FindOps$FindOp.evaluateSequential(FindOps.java:152)
    at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
    at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.findFirst(ReferencePipeline.java:464)
    at robot.IIIIIiIIIi.case(lc:126)
    at robot.IIIIIiIIIi.onItemAdded(lc:75)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.core.EventDispatcher.process(fcb:144)
    at nul.iIiIIIiIiIII.enum(dfb:203)
    at nul.iiIiIIiiiiII.run(kfb:221)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:308)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:294)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
    NOTICE SPOILER!