MaxiFletcher LITE 2.0.19

Strings those bows tighter than your boot straps!

1. Aidden
    MaxiFletcher

[​IMG]
    Screenshots (To be added soon)

Features
    • (One activity on LITE) Activity system, more commonly known as a task system. Now you can set the bot to do different things after a certain goal has been met
    • Four goal types: Made amount, Fletching level reached, perform an activity for a certain amount of time or you can set it to not have a goal (Stay on that activity until you stop the bot).
    • (One profile on LITE) Profile saving so you can store different activity lists and don’t have to set everything up each time you run the bot!
    • Skill Tracker
    • (PRO only) Break handler
    • Item and profit tracker
    • On the fly settings changes
    • Supports Arrows, Arrow shafts, Bolts, Bows Bows (u), Crossbows, Crossbows (u), Crossbow stocks, Darts and Javelins
    • Supports OSRS and RS3
    • (PRO only) Automatically take screenshots of the game and info UI at a specified frequency
    Future updates

• Customisable anti-pattern system (Still not sure about this one yet)
    • Support for use of other knives

Known bugs/issues
    • Making arrows is bugged and continues to interact with the materials when it's already making them. This will be fixed soon.
    Bug report format

Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you for more information.
    • Status at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
    • Selected category and item type of the current activity
    • RS3 (EoC or Legacy) or OSRS
    • Details of what happened
    • Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.

Setup

Setup is fairly straight forward. When you run the bot for the first time a default profile will be generated for you which has one activity in it. The activities are listed in a table and all of the settings for each activity can be changed in that activities table row.

Simply select the fletching category, product type, type of knife to use, bank preset to use and the goal type.
    Selecting amount will cause the bot to move to the next task once the specified amount of products have been made. Selecting level will cause the bot to move to the next task once the specified fletching level has been reached. Selecting time will cause the bot to move to the next task once the specified time in hours, minutes and seconds has passed. Selecting none will cause the bot to continue doing the activity until you stop the bot manually.
    If there isn’t another activity to move onto after a goal has been completed the bot will log you out and then stop.

Make sure to hit the save profile button to store your settings so they’re loaded for you on future runs.

Recent Reviews

1. JamesBongs
    JamesBongs
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0.19
    When its to open the bank bot start walking and dont open it
  2. Caleb Holley
    Caleb Holley
    5/5,
    Great but REALLY needs anti ban. The camera does not move at all the entire time.
  3. lasr
    lasr
    5/5,
    simply the best!
  4. jackuer
    jackuer
    5/5,
    Works like a charm
  5. karimineell
    karimineell
    5/5,
    Good bot!
  6. Daizee
    Daizee
    5/5,
    Works great when you buy the correct logs!
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      Haha glad you got it working
  7. sviktarius
    sviktarius
    5/5,
    works great
  8. DarionHiggs
    DarionHiggs
    4/5,
    Works great but after a bit of making my headless arrows it drops my shafts. I usually babysit my bot, so its fine. But wouldn't recommend high amounts of shafts in inventory in case they are dropped and missed.
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      If any bot is dropping items when that's not one of the features or isn't required for the particular activity you're doing then i'd highly suggest posting a client support thread as it's a misclick caused by the client and bot authors can't be expected to code failsafes for accidentally dropping items when their bot isn't even supposed to drop items.
  9. kieron_asdf
    kieron_asdf
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.18
    never malfunctioned once!
  10. TBR96
    TBR96
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.18
    script works really good with headless arrows and that's really the only thing I personally use this script for. its very human like in terms of speed. so good job.