1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL 2.7.24

Strings those bows tighter than your boot straps!

1. Aidden
    MaxiBots Discord Server - Join the MaxiBots Discord Server!

Features
    • Activity system, more commonly known as a task system. Now you can set the bot to do different things after a certain goal has been met
    • Four goal types: Made amount, Fletching level reached, perform an activity for a certain amount of time or you can set it to not have a goal (Stay on that activity until you stop the bot).
    • Profile saving so you can store different activity lists and don’t have to set everything up each time you run the bot!
    • Skill Tracker
    • Break handler
    • Item and profit tracker
    • On the fly settings changes
    • Supports Arrows, Arrow shafts, Bolts, Bolt tips, Bows, Bows (u), Crossbows, Crossbows (u), Crossbow stocks, Darts, Grapples and Javelins, Stocks and Tipped bolts including the tipped Dragon bolts
    • Automatically take screenshots of the game and info UI at a specified frequency
    • Action bar support
    Future updates
    • Customizable anti-pattern system (Still not sure about this one yet)
    • Support for use of other knives

Known bugs/issues

None!

Bug report format

Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you for more information.
    • Status at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
    • Settings used on the current activity
    • Details of what happened
    • Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.

Recent Reviews

1. LoafErikson
    LoafErikson
    5/5,
    Version: 2.7.8
    I was looking for a reliable fletching bot today and found the site has a few options. I ended up adding them all to my library of bots to try. The first one only lasted 15 minutes, which is barely even a trial at all. The bot worked good enough but, someone cheap enough to only allow 15 minutes to run the bot is not someone I'd like to support. MaxiFletcher was the second one I tried and not only does it fletch perfectly, it's got a 3 hour trial period per week and you can queue up multiple tasks with exact amounts of each item. Thank you so much for making this and I will definitely be using the premium version!
  2. cryptstalkz
    cryptstalkz
    5/5,
    Version: 2.7.1
    real good !! no hussles no problem didnt have to baby sit cheers!
  3. sototwlmlahdc
    sototwlmlahdc
    5/5,
    Version: 2.6.32
    It did exactly what I needed it to, and even switched tasks flawlessly
  4. Darren Shane
    Darren Shane
    5/5,
    Version: 2.6.29
    Works efficiently and effectively. As do all your bots that I've used.
  5. Gearshifter
    Gearshifter
    3/5,
    Version: 2.6.11
    From the few days I ran the bot one hour per day under the trail, I have no complaints. The bot ran fast and smooth. However, I am rating it as 3-stars due to the trail version dropping it's time per day down to 15 minutes. Now thankfully the full version is only 5-cents per hour, but I did want to run the trail a bit longer for ban potential on an alt account. I will rank higher if the trail versions time is bumped up again to a reasonable minutes per day.
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      The intent here is to prevent users abusing the trials. Multiple people run the trials every single day just to get free usage, which is not what it's designed for.

The sole purpose of a trial is to see that the bot works and has the functionality you want. They are not for determining the ban potential.

I think 15 minutes is reasonable considering you only pay per hour of use rather than monthly or lifetime. If it ends up not being what you're after you're out of pockets a couple of cents.
  6. kreon345
    kreon345
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2.0
    Sorry for previous rating, amazing bot.
  7. Ragnar101
    Ragnar101
    5/5,
    Version: 2.1.0
    Been using for shafts and headless arrows. Works flawlessly!
  8. MBelov1990
    MBelov1990
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0.20
    Lite version only takes you up to lv 65 (effectively). Would be appreciated for athe addition of a few more levels without upgrading to pro. Otherwise, great.
  9. Reidyy89
    Reidyy89
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.20
    First bot i've used. My god that it's impressive
  10. Ocianus
    Ocianus
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0.19
    Good bot, but after the weekly update 11/12/2018 the bot stopped working.
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      If the Runescape update broke something, cloud will fix it soon. It's likely something broken in the client, not the bot itself.