- (PRO only) Activity system, more commonly known as a task system. Now you can set the bot to do different things after a certain goal has been met
- Four goal types: Made amount, Fletching level reached, perform an activity for a certain amount of time or you can set it to not have a goal (Stay on that activity until you stop the bot).
- (Only one profile on LITE) Profile saving so you can store different activity lists and don’t have to set everything up each time you run the bot!
- Skill Tracker
- (PRO only) Break handler
- Item and profit tracker
- On the fly settings changes
- Supports Arrows, Arrow shafts, Bolts, Bows Bows (u), Crossbows, Crossbows (u), Crossbow stocks, Darts and Javelins
- Supports OSRS and RS3
- Customisable anti-pattern system (Still not sure about this one yet)
- Automatic screenshots with a frequency setting (i.e. Every 60 minutes)
- Support for use of other knives
Bug report format
- Making arrows is bugged and continues to interact with the materials when it's already making them. This will be fixed soon.
Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you for more information.
- Status at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
- Selected category and item type of the current activity
- RS3 (EoC or Legacy) or OSRS
- Details of what happened
- Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.
Setup is fairly straight forward. When you run the bot for the first time a default profile will be generated for you which has one activity in it. The activities are listed in a table and all of the settings for each activity can be changed in that activities table row.
Simply select the fletching category, product type, type of knife to use, bank preset to use and the goal type.
Selecting amount will cause the bot to move to the next task once the specified amount of products have been made. Selecting level will cause the bot to move to the next task once the specified fletching level has been reached. Selecting time will cause the bot to move to the next task once the specified time in hours, minutes and seconds has passed. Selecting none will cause the bot to continue doing the activity until you stop the bot manually.
If there isn’t another activity to move onto after a goal has been completed the bot will log you out and then stop.
Make sure to hit the save profile button to store your settings so they’re loaded for you on future runs.
MaxiFletcher LITE 2.0.1
Strings those bows tighter than your boot straps!
Very nice. Has a few minor kinks, like does not account for the inventory getting switched to another tab and pauses occasionally. If that gets fixed it will be perfect. Also using space for the Make-X interface and "1" keybind for preset 1, it would be a lot faster.
After the last update, it will sometimes equip the bow I'm fletching, resulting in a loop in code, not producing it.
The new updated 'queue' is lovely, works brilliantly even though the UI can be a bit confusing, since you have to select a knife to string a bow. Even though it won't actually take out the knife to fletch it. Maybe rename the option there to something that's more accurate?
Will also add new (u) bows while still having last batch in inventory. Does solve itself, but is not clean. Wasn't like this before
Tries to fletch bows, while already fletching bows. Looks a bit awkward. Wasn't like this before.
See you solved the 'put X amount' issue, thanks! I've been a good 10% faster since. <3 loving it!
Don't get me wrong, this is one of the most solid bots I've ever had the pleasure of using. Keep up the good work sir, you're top notch
The fletching itself is awesome, can let it run without worries. The stringing process isn't the best though. Tried about 10 times, and didn't get it to work longer then 15 minutes before just 'pausing' and sitting there. Doesn't realize that the character accessed bank and is supposed to draw resources.