MaxiFletcherScreenshots (To be added soon)
Purchase Credits Here
- Activity system, more commonly known as a task system. Now you can set the bot to do different things after a certain goal has been met
- Four goal types: Made amount, Fletching level reached, perform an activity for a certain amount of time or you can set it to not have a goal (Stay on that activity until you stop the bot).
- Profile saving so you can store different activity lists and don’t have to set everything up each time you run the bot!
- Skill Tracker
- Break handler
- Item and profit tracker
- On the fly settings changes
- Supports Arrows, Arrow shafts, Bolts, Bolt tips, Bows, Bows (u), Crossbows, Crossbows (u), Crossbow stocks, Darts, Grapples and Javelins, Stocks and Tipped bolts including the tipped Dragon bolts
- Supports OSRS and RS3
- Bank presets
- Automatically take screenshots of the game and info UI at a specified frequency
- Action bar support
- Customizable anti-pattern system (Still not sure about this one yet)
- Support for use of other knives
Bug report format
Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you for more information.
- Status at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
- Settings used on the current activity
- RS3 (EoC or Legacy) or OSRS
- Details of what happened
- Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.
MaxiFletcher TRIAL 2.6.22
Strings those bows tighter than your boot straps!