1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Defeat3d
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 6:03 AM
Resources:
Birthday:
Dec 4, 1996 (Age: 27)
Home Page:
Software Engineer

Share This Page

Defeat3d

Primate, 27, from Netherlands

Zulrah Mate has been officially released, give it a try! https://www.runemate.com/community/resources/zulrah-mate.2584/ Feb 22, 2024

Defeat3d was last seen:
Viewing member profile RuneMate, Mar 28, 2024 at 6:03 AM
    1. Savior
      Savior
      they really are little kids who code. And can’t code properly either
    2. ricespud
      ricespud
      if you were agood programmer you would be able to make it to where the timer of the usage of your bot acquires over the exact time the bot is actually used, rather than being greedy, and making it deduct money from every time you start the bot, even when there are problems with the bot time.
      1. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        if you were agood programmer you would be able to make it to where the timer of the usage of your bot acquires over the exact time the bot is actually used, rather than being greedy, and making it deduct money from every time you start the bot, even when there are problems with the bot time.
        Aug 23, 2020
      2. Savior
        Savior
        they really are little kids who code. And can’t code properly either
        Aug 24, 2020
    3. dakotahancock420
      dakotahancock420
      how to i purchase a set amount of hour for this bot i dont undderstand?
      1. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        by buying credits
        Aug 20, 2020
      2. dakotahancock420
        dakotahancock420
        how i just made my runemate acc toay and i want to et straight into zulrah, how doo i know this bot is reliable an safe but can u please help me purchase credits im having trouble????
        Aug 20, 2020
        ricespud likes this.
      3. ricespud
        ricespud
        how i just made my runemate acc toay and i want to et straight into zulrah, how doo i know this bot is reliable an safe but can u please help me purchase credits im having trouble????
        Aug 20, 2020
    4. accentis
      accentis
      Just something I noticed :D. The bot is struggling with the melee faze in the first rotation the bot reacts to late swapping between tiles. Almost every new instance in zulrah this happens. Some melee fazes work perfectly other just take the punch.
      1. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        get lower ping
        Jul 22, 2020
    5. Jacob_p122
      Jacob_p122
      I've noticed when teleporting to zul-andra and running to the boat it always click the left side of the dock on the mini map a couple times and trapping itself for a few seconds before getting to zulrah. Anyway to fix this so the pattern isn't detected?
      1. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        i've noticed it as well, but haven't found a cause yet
        Jul 17, 2020
      2. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        fixed
        Jul 17, 2020
    6. Khanviction
      Khanviction
      hey dude, since the new update, zulrah glitches out if you pause it. i lost 60 cents worth of credit because of this, i had to restart the bot 3 times for it to start working again. can this be refunded?
      i have a screenie showing it used 60 cents within the span of 3 minutes, can you help me out?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Khanviction
      3. Khanviction
        Khanviction
        it got stuck at the fairy ring and crashed. can you please refund me 80 cents?
        Jul 17, 2020
      4. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        chief these are issues on your end, seems like you might be using 64 bit java or your firewall is blocking things
        Jul 18, 2020
    7. Defeat3d
      Defeat3d
      Prime Zulrah now uses the new Ferox enclave to bank and restore stats :)
      1. Jacob_p122
        Jacob_p122
        Do you believe this to be 100% safe since it'll put us so close to the wildy?
        Jul 16, 2020
      2. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        yes
        Jul 16, 2020
    8. Freezeh
      Freezeh
      Great to see the new fairy ring and stepping stone updates! I'm taking a break for a week so I don't get flagged for too much KC. Is it able to use house teleport tabs, rejuvenation pool and fairy ring back?
      1. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        no (not yet), but i might look into it in the near future
        Jul 16, 2020
        Freezeh likes this.
    9. Defeat3d
      Defeat3d
      Prime Zulrah now supports traversal to Zul-andra by Ardougne cloak (Monastery teleport) and the stepping stone shortcut :)
    10. penalty
      penalty
      I tried to attempt this 3-4 times on my pure and died every time, and the food an potion are very limited making it hard for us that need to eat much more. p.s not sure if the tick pray for range pray works during mage phase, i seem to take alot of dmg, let me know if there something i might be doing to fail everytime .
      1. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        Not sure what you mean with "tick pray", if you mean tick eat, try disabling it.
        Jul 14, 2020
    11. Defeat3d
      Defeat3d
      Prime Zulrah now has its own webwalking implementation. No more teleporting to fishing trawler. :)
      1. Swych and Jhinn like this.
    12. Jhinn
    13. Defeat3d
      Defeat3d
      Prime 3T Hunter is now available on the bot store for free until next friday!
      1. proxi likes this.
    14. Defeat3d
      Defeat3d
      Prime Zulrah has been updated to work with the new death mechanics. :)
      1. BigBadBad and Jhinn like this.
    15. rene4e2
      rene4e2
      Hello, your Zulrah bot works good. Just 1 question. My loot tracker is recording the loot it gets, it just issnt showing how much GP an hour im getting or any GP at all. THis used to work, but stopped working. Any idea why?
      1. Jhinn
        Jhinn
        Client issue.
        Jun 23, 2020
    16. SharkAttackSurvivor
      SharkAttackSurvivor
      Hey, so i launched the zulrah bot and it stayed black screen and was "loading bot" for over 20 mins but still charged me for launching it. Id like to get my $ refunded please.
      1. Jhinn
        Jhinn
        Jun 23, 2020
    17. kub
      kub
      I heard aloot of people got perma ban yesterday by zulrah bot failing
      2. kub
        kub
        after 1k zulrah kills
        Jun 22, 2020
      3. Jhinn
        Jhinn
        Not my problem that you don't believe me. Just bot smart, lol.
        Jun 23, 2020
        Jacob_p122 likes this.
      4. Jacob_p122
        Jacob_p122
        Safest way to do this is to monitor your botting and keep the script run times under 2 hours per session. I do three 2 hour sessions a day all monitor'd.
        Jul 16, 2020
    18. Defeat3d
      Defeat3d
      Prime Aerial Fishing available now. Check it out! :)
      2. kub
        kub
        in 1 hour u got 99 fishing ?
        Jun 23, 2020
      3. kub
        kub
        hahaha
        Jun 23, 2020
      4. Jhinn
        Jhinn
        I was 8 xp short on 99

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
        Jun 23, 2020
    19. kub
      kub
      Is there a possibility for you to make a black chinchompa throwing bot, for 99 rng
    20. TurboTrym123
      TurboTrym123
      I have legit told this bot to 4 of my friends and all of them are using it now as we speak, any ways to get this for free for helping you, getting more customers? Zulrah BOT.
      1. kub likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 4, 1996 (Age: 27)
    Home Page:
    https://www.runemate.com/community/
    Software Engineer
    Developing RuneScape bots since 2010.