1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
CuppaJava
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 2:34 PM
Resources:
Home Page:
Software Engineer

Share This Page

CuppaJava

cuppa.drink(java);, from The Internet

who's got the (coffee) beans Mar 27, 2024 at 12:18 PM

CuppaJava was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 2:34 PM
    1. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Cuppa FishingTrawler has been released, go get Angler :) Also released a ton of improvements to Cuppa Tempoross!
    2. Octothorpes
      Octothorpes
      I see you don't really take private bot requests (citing being swamped as a reason) but would you be open to do private bot making turorials? I'd pay by the hour and we could do as little hours a day/week as you want, but I figure who better to learn from than the man himself. I have a decent understanding of Java but I'm nowhere near good enough to do this on my own.
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I'm flattered :) But honestly I wouldn't really know how to do tutorial stuff like that. I'm open to answering any specific questions you have (or you could join the runemate discord & post in #development, that's probably the best way to get help).
        Apr 7, 2021
        Octothorpes likes this.
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I've always recommended Snufalufagus' TreeBot tutorial as a starting place, followed by guides on the forums (eg setting up the IDE, publishing a bot, etc), reading the jdocs, or looking at open source bots on the botstore.

It's all just practice and messing around with it, honestly.
        Apr 7, 2021
        Octothorpes likes this.
    3. UnionJack
      UnionJack
      Thoughts on a safe amount of time to use your motherlode mine bot for each day?
      1. Driftson
        Apr 6, 2021
        CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I've heard people run that bot for over 24 hours straight and not get banned (and I've also gotten complaints of people getting banned after a few hours, though those are dubious).

Somewhere between 2-24 hour sessions?

I'd recommend the rule of thumb to bot comparable hours to what you play and/or start with a couple hours and ramp up from there as needed.
        Apr 7, 2021
    4. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Cuppa FishingTrawler [Beta] in queue, to be released soon :)
    5. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Two big releases this week: Cuppa Tempoross and also Cuppa LavaSteam Craft-n-Run (runecrafter). Both currently free, try em out :)
      1. Driftson
        Apr 3, 2021
        CuppaJava likes this.
    6. UnionJack
      UnionJack
      Thoughts on making a woodcutting bot at some point?
      1. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Aren't there like a bunch of woodcutting bots already tho
        Apr 3, 2021
      2. UnionJack
        UnionJack
        I hate them all. All of them feel clunky and extremely unsafe. All of them do nonsensical things that a drunk player probably wouldn't even do.
        Apr 3, 2021
    7. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      1. UnionJack and TheNoobRagnar like this.
      2. TheNoobRagnar
        TheNoobRagnar
        looking forward to it man! you make our lives easier, thanks :D
        Apr 1, 2021
        CuppaJava likes this.
    8. TestingMate
      TestingMate
      We all trust you with the Tempoross bot

Don't forget that barbarian training works there
      1. awesome123man and CuppaJava like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. MonsterMadness
        MonsterMadness
        Mar 30, 2021
        CuppaJava likes this.
      4. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        :thinkingemoji:
        Mar 30, 2021
        TestingMate likes this.
      5. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        (that was a yes btw, in queue will be out soon)
        Mar 30, 2021
    9. Jet Willis
      Jet Willis
      Cuppa Stall Thief [BETA] seems to not let me set co-ordinates. Any idea?
      1. Jet Willis
        Jet Willis
        solved - restarted all clients
        Mar 25, 2021
        CuppaJava likes this.
    10. UnionJack
      UnionJack
      Soon enough this site is just going to be entirely made up of your bots, and that's probably a good thing. Nice work with all of your stuff, haven't found much of a downside to any of them.
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Lmao cheers man, appreciate the kind words <3
        Mar 24, 2021
        UnionJack likes this.
    11. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Cuppa Pickpocket bug with the "I can't reach that!" message has been fixed. Bot should be working as normal.
    12. Osrsjack4
      Osrsjack4
      Hello mate. I was wondering if you could make me a bot.. I'll pay. Please message me <3
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Honestly I'm a bit swamped with projects right now, and I don't really make private bots. Sorry mate, but I probably won't be able to.
        Mar 20, 2021
        Osrsjack4 likes this.
      3. Osrsjack4
        Osrsjack4
        Ok fair dos mate, thanks anyways... and good luck with whatever you're doing.
        Mar 20, 2021
    13. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Cuppa Lava/Steam rune essence running bot in progress. Will use RODs to teleport, auto detect when needed binding necklace, etc.
      1. Hit My Gong likes this.
      2. Driftson
        Driftson
        Can i have ur ROD uwu *snuggles*
        Mar 19, 2021
        CuppaJava likes this.
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        *drifts away*
        Mar 19, 2021
    14. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      1. Swych
        Swych
        Error: You have to be a Sponsor to advertise external links. Please send 0.000216 BTC to myself or I'll ban you.
        Mar 14, 2021
        CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        :monkat: what's a bitcoin, a type of pastrami?
        Mar 14, 2021
    15. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Fixed some bugs in Cuppa Pickpocket, updated a bunch of my bots' UIs to display better level tracking, some other stuff too ',:^)
      1. Teifun2 likes this.
    16. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Cuppa Pickpocket now supports banking for Vyres. Start near the Darkmeyer bank wearing Vyre Noble clothing. Lemme know if there's any issues
    17. sarizen
      sarizen
      Really nice work already man, maybe a (working) Pyramid plunder / PuroPuro next?
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Appreciate the kind words :) Neither are really on my short-list unfortunately, I'm trying to wind down a bit from big new projects.

Dark sage did just release his Pyramid plunder bot recently though, and he seems to be active, so I'm sure he'd be willing to look into any issues you're having with his :)
        Feb 25, 2021
        Dark sage likes this.
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Aidden mentioned a while ago he was considering a PuroPuro bot, but I know he's a pretty busy guy and might not have had the time lately.
        Feb 25, 2021
    18. CuppaJava
      CuppaJava
      Looks like Cloud has updated Runemate to work with the latest game update. Just restart Runemate/OSRS to update, should be working again :)
    19. storm93
      storm93
      Absolutely love your bots, appreciate the effort you put into your custom pathing and movements.

Highly recommend to anyone using runemate to check out Cuppa's bots. I have gained millions of xp and continue to take advantage :)

P.S - would pay for Lava Runecrafting bot by you, current one available is way to buggy (with crafting teleport?) <3
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        I appreciate your kind words, but honestly I don't really have any plans to make this soon. I've taken on a lot of projects lately and I'm trying to wind down a bit.

I know Swych used to have a private steam runecrafter, though I'm not sure if it's still available.
        Feb 21, 2021
    20. pendeja
      pendeja
      Good night friend, I would like to know where I can go to acquire and know the payment method of this bot and know if the charge is for each active hour or how would it be?
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        The payment structure can be a bit confusing at first. It depends on exactly what you're trying to buy. If you want to use premium bots (for example Cuppa MinerAIO which is currently 7 cents per hour), you'll want to buy premium credits from here: https://www.runemate.com/community/adcredits/packages
        Feb 20, 2021
      3. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        (Please note that Runemate charges each time the bot is started and then every hour after, so if you're having trouble with a bot try out the lite version).
        Feb 20, 2021
      4. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Separately from premium bots, you can bot on Runemate for a total of 200 hours per month. If you want more than 200 hours then you can upgrade here (https://www.runemate.com/upgrade/).

Please let me know if you have any more specific examples of info you needed or questions.
        Feb 20, 2021
  • About

Home Page:
    https://cuppajava.xyz
    Software Engineer
    I enjoy coffee & java.

CuppaJava Bots Discord: CuppaJava Bots Discord
    Sythe Profile: CuppaJava Sythe Profile

Signature

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]