1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dark sage
Resources:
Birthday:
January 2

Share This Page

1. andreas blix
      andreas blix
      The bot log off telling me i cant use superglass make spell. cant we use tome of fire?
      1. Dark sage
        Dark sage
        disable spell filtering
        Mar 25, 2024 at 12:47 PM
    2. osashnz
      osashnz
      hello, was wondering if you could make something like your uim cooker that cuts noted gems and sells them to martin
      1. Dark sage
        Dark sage
        join my discord and send me more info on the method
        Mar 23, 2024 at 11:35 AM
    3. montdul
      montdul
      Dark charter says NPC null this morning.
    4. Kubberen
      Kubberen
      Bro are u sleepin or what, we need some Puro Puro update :D
      1. Swych
        Swych
        Feb 13, 2024
    5. Christianlenz11
      Christianlenz11
      It seems the charter crafting bot is just buying 10 soda ash and hopping worlds repeatedly? Not sure what is wrong as there are no settings to configure
    6. murad
      murad
      hey man, ur zeah rc script has the bot hovering over the spec attack bar while its clicking other places
      1. Dark sage
        Dark sage
        it's a side effect of Direct Input usage, its not actually hovering special attack nor does the bot use it
        Dec 30, 2023
    7. Alex arnold
      Alex arnold
      Hey everything runs fine and then right before it pokes vorkath it spam eats all the food and gets stuck doing that, any idea what im doing wrong? :)
      1. Alex arnold
        Alex arnold
        Sorry its the dark vorkath bot*
        Nov 29, 2023
    8. Svedybot
      Svedybot
      Dark cooker pro doesn't work at all. Takes out sharks then just stands there. Tried different locations and does nothing.
      1. Dark sage
        Dark sage
        recommend joining my discord server for easier communications, Please DM me the log files, and are u using two tick option? do you have Direct input enabled? and are u able to see the range/fire/oven from the bank?
        Oct 12, 2023
      2. Svedybot
        Svedybot
        I've tried it many times but it seems to work now if I zoom out alot (it could still see both of the ovens in hosidious kitchen)
        Oct 27, 2023
    9. walk in air
      walk in air
      Hi Dark! I appreciate your effort in putting out quality scripts. When trying out the Charter Crafting bot, the settings for configuration don't appear and instead the bot automatically starts buying and then crafting lantern lenses. After finishing the craft, the bot then drops them. Would it be possible to add a configuration to sell the lenses back?
      1. Dark sage
        Dark sage
        there are no settings, as its IM designed to auto progress thru items. as for selling items back, I can look into the option
        Sep 5, 2023
    10. RSMasterMiner
      RSMasterMiner
      Hey, the review I wrote was actually for the other RC bot. I tried your trial version and it crashes after it mines the essence now. I sent crashes reports to you through RuneLite. My apologies; I will update my review when it works again!
    11. Eymoses99
      Eymoses99
      blood rune crafting works well but soul runes the bot stucks on way after first round! pls fix that
      1. HighDutchMan likes this.
    12. Dark sage
      Dark sage
      Dark Quester crashing upon start due to an IllegalStateException has been resolved
      1. chris223321
        chris223321
        cant get it to work just sits at bank or stuck talking over and over again
        Nov 28, 2022
      2. Dark sage
        Dark sage
        please join my discord server for more help
        Nov 28, 2022
    13. Tanis W
      Tanis W
      is dark cooker pro broken? it keeps saying "please choose desired settings and press apply settings and start" i dont see the apply settings and start, i've always just hit update settings and it runs, now it just walks back and forth ?
    14. jimorna
      jimorna
      hey i paid to get the quest bot, worked on cooks assistant now i cant do it to do anything else? am i using the settings wrong maybe? i tried to only select imp catcher and purchased all the beads but still wouldnt do anything
      1. Graham Stephan likes this.
      2. Dark sage
        Dark sage
        This is a pathing issue will be resolved in future update, refund sent
        Nov 24, 2022
    15. Xight
      Xight
      Hey Dark,

Will you re-release your Pyramid Plunder bot?
      1. Dark sage likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Xight
        Xight
        ThankYouu <3

Can't wait to make use of that one again!
        Sep 17, 2022
        Dark sage likes this.
      4. Dark sage
        Dark sage
        It's getting some updates and a couple new features with its release :)
        Sep 17, 2022
      5. Xight
        Xight
        Fuck Yeah :D
        Sep 18, 2022
    16. Dark sage
      Dark sage
      Dark Quester has been released :)
      1. CuppaJava likes this.
      2. CuppaJava
        CuppaJava
        Massive release :O
        Sep 14, 2022
    17. keeg
      keeg
      what happened to the chinning/bursting mm2 bot??
      1. Dark sage
        Dark sage
        It will be back after some updates, im currently updating my entire bot repo and re-releasing as i deem them stable
        Apr 23, 2022
      2. Dark sage
        Dark sage
        Also it will be under a new name TBD lol, but it wont have the location restrictions ;)
        Apr 23, 2022
    18. Dark sage
      Dark sage
      Dark Zanaris RC has released, make Cosmic or Nature runes via Zanaris banking
    19. Dark sage
      Dark sage
      Dark Cooker is currently broken and will be fixed ASAP sorry in advance
    20. Dark sage
      Dark sage
      RuneMate has been updated to work with the new Entity Models from Jagex, update RuneMate and happy botting!!!! =D
      1. sproket likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    January 2