1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
michael5555
Last Activity:
Apr 24, 2024 at 4:27 PM
Resources:

Share This Page

michael5555

Bot Author++

Who is goldfarming temple trekking? I would like to talk :) Mar 27, 2024

michael5555 was last seen:
Engaged in conversation, Apr 24, 2024 at 4:27 PM
    1. mrpumper823
      mrpumper823
      hey i been trying to use the varrock museum cleaner but it just stands around it used to work before
      1. michael5555
        michael5555
        Hi, it is an issue with the RuneMate client. Join discord for updates on when the issue will be resolved
        Sep 2, 2023
    2. Etrielle
      Etrielle
      Hey they updated Pyramid Plunder and buffed the sarcophagus sceptre loot rates! could you take a look and update your script please? everything works great otherwise <3 thanks!
      1. michael5555
        michael5555
        I'll look into adding them soon. Seems like it was a big buff just looking at the numbers
        Aug 31, 2023
        Etrielle likes this.
      2. Etrielle
        Etrielle
        yes, essentially it is double the rates now, as the sarcophagi have the same drop rate as the chests beyond the third room, so adding "search sarcophagi" to the 4th-8th room's will double the the rates of Sceptre's. Thanks!
        Aug 31, 2023
    3. Mike1ong
    4. Mike1ong
      Mike1ong
      Hey man I just tried to run your MTA bot and stopped working 5 times can I plzzz get a refund of 5 uses. and the bot is great I had the right runes in my inventory but it still stopped right after starting it. Thanks!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Mike1ong
        Mike1ong
        Yes I restarted it after the game update.
        Aug 17, 2023
      3. michael5555
        michael5555
        What went wrong? Can you send me logs
        Aug 17, 2023
        Mike1ong likes this.
      4. Mike1ong
        Mike1ong
        How do I send u logs? Can u send me an email where I can send u screenshot of the transactions of yesterday please?
        Aug 17, 2023
    5. yox289
      yox289
      I love the mage training arena bot. Works very well! Although in just the last hour I was charged 3 times after I started the bot with the incorrect runes. I was wondering if I could get a refund on 2 of these because the bot just started and immediately quit when the correct runes weren't there and still charged me for only being up for 5 seconds. Again love the bot, works very very well! Thanks!
      1. yox289
        yox289
        Update: Thanks for refunding the credits! Got me my bones 2 peaches in just a few hours! Definitely reccommend.
        Aug 17, 2023
    6. nixn
      nixn
      hey mate love the work. are you able to make monkey murderer sip forgotten brews. cheers
      1. michael5555
        michael5555
        Thanks!
        Sure, I've added the forgotten brew, you'll see it in the next update (usually within 24h)
        Jul 29, 2023
        nixn likes this.
    7. Jwiz
      Jwiz
      Hey I just wanted to say I appreciate your work. You have a lot of more niche bots like the trouble brewing/stealing from dorgeshkaan chests. Look forward to what more you might come up with.
      1. michael5555
        michael5555
        Thankyou for the kind words :)
        Hope they're helping you
        Jul 26, 2023
    8. JustTheTip
      JustTheTip
      issue was with the client i fixed the issue.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Bean.
        Bean.
        Jul 27, 2023
        MrBlazinHerbs likes this.
      3. MrBlazinHerbs
        MrBlazinHerbs
        Jul 27, 2023
      4. michael5555
        michael5555
        My profile is filled with profanity!
        Jul 27, 2023
        MrBlazinHerbs likes this.
    9. Imramminit
      Imramminit
      hey theres something wrong with the pyramid plunder bot, after this update its teleporting to the minigame and going into the first room and then not moving or working at all.
      1. michael5555
        michael5555
        Update day. Always restart your clients
        Jul 19, 2023
    10. Ruba11
      Ruba11
      Hey, I just had problems with starting up MTA, first time was a weird error, 2nd time my client was working but appeared to be offline. after the 3rd time its up and runnning. Possible to get a refund on the first two attempts please? https://gyazo.com/bee85576f27b05b3178143ee163fb865
      1. michael5555
        michael5555
        Sent. Any chance you can send me the logs? OR do you suspect it was an issue with your client/connectivity?
        Jun 30, 2023
      2. Ruba11
        Ruba11
        I just had the same problem, this time it was first because of the coins in my inventory, and 2nd time I forgot a zero with the points, so it shut down immediatly. Wasted 4 hours of the 6 paid unfortunately. It would be good to initiate a shutdown of the bot with a timer after finishing the task.
        Jul 2, 2023
    11. Breakingsnow
      Breakingsnow
      Pmed instead
    12. reeee18
      reeee18
      Hey there is an issue with the mm1 skeleton bot been working fine up until the update, now when you set it up it clicks the spell to auto cast ice barrage then hovers auto retaliate for a few seconds then goes to re select auto cast spell and just repeats itself over and over.
      Seems to do it with every spell not just barrage.
      1. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        The RuneMate client is working as normal following todays update.

If you’re experiencing any weird behaviours, first try restarting both RuneMate and RuneScape. If that doesn't fix it, restart your PC.
        Jun 14, 2023
        reeee18 likes this.
      2. reeee18
        reeee18
        Fixed thank you.
        Jun 14, 2023
    13. AlbozKid
      AlbozKid
      hhey man, i have an issue with the mta bot, it does every room flawlessly but the graveyard one. ive ran it for the past 3 hrs while i was shopping and came back to 0 points as the bot kept dying over and over, whhy could this be?
      1. michael5555
        michael5555
        No. I'm not sure. You have to watch it and find out. Disable all RL plugins. Don't tick B2P setting to heal if you don't have B2P unlocked. Just for clarity, I just ran it and it does heal as per normal
        Jun 7, 2023
    14. Hoyda
      Hoyda
      Hey man love your Mage arena one however for the tele one its works great until you talk to the guardian for the next room and select yes the program will not select yes.
      1. michael5555
        michael5555
        Sorry to hear. My guess if there is a runelite plugin messing with it. Can you use a profile with all plugins turned off and also DM me the log please
        May 28, 2023
      2. Hoyda
        Hoyda
        Hey man it worked after i turned off all plugins but i do think it was one specfic but i dont know which one
        May 28, 2023
    15. Luke.Houghton
      Luke.Houghton
      Pmed instead :)
  • Signature