1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
qverkk
Last Activity:
Mar 2, 2024 at 5:21 AM
Resources:
Birthday:
Aug 12, 1995 (Age: 28)

Share This Page

qverkk

Bot Author++, 28, from Poland

okie dokie Aug 7, 2023

qverkk was last seen:
Mar 2, 2024
    1. qverkk
      qverkk
      Qve AIOFighter (PRO) will be 30% off untill sunday, for the slayer weekend. Get your amazing slayer and charm gainz! :)
      1. Swych likes this.
    2. veilletton
      veilletton
      For some reason QveDinator does not work anymore
    3. qverkk
      qverkk
      Qve AIOFighter now supports safespotting and considers monster levels of your choice. Also fixed Special Attack! Hope all works good!
      1. PABYSS likes this.
    4. qverkk
      qverkk
      Qve AIO Fighter is going to have OSRS special attack support for a few weapons. It's experimenta, please report bugs after the push is done.
    5. darth6balls
      darth6balls
      Hey! Just wanted to let you know that abyss camper is working better than ever, with no issues since updating. Out of curiousity, what was the update you made today?
    6. unknownguy
      unknownguy
      u working on ur bot? it seemed to stop working for me today and cant get it working again
    7. hao2my
      hao2my
      Hey man, been using your Thieving guild bot for awhile, got supporter just for this! :D

I've been encountering issues while trying to run it. I thought you might want some logs, I've also posted them up on your thieving guild thread.
    8. TRICKDADDY69
      TRICKDADDY69
      hey on the ALOfighter when using range why doing it not drink potion? on OSRS
      1. qverkk
        qverkk
        Which potion?
        Aug 17, 2017
        TRICKDADDY69 likes this.
      2. TRICKDADDY69
        TRICKDADDY69
        Range potion.
        Aug 24, 2017
      3. qverkk
        qverkk
        Maybe it's spelled differently than on rs3, if you get me a name of it I can add it easy
        Aug 25, 2017
    9. Led
      Led
      Hey I realize I may have said some annoying or just unhelpful things on some of your bot threads and as such would like to apologize, i know i am not the easiest person on here to get along with but I do greatly appreciate all the hard work you do on your bots, so thank you :)
      1. qverkk likes this.
    10. Jackasia
      Jackasia
      Can you please help me setup at abyssal demons? Osrs?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        With his brain
        Jun 20, 2017
      3. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        wear armor and attack
        Jun 21, 2017
      4. Jackasia
        Jackasia
        Got it.. thanks.. Great bot.
        Jun 21, 2017
    11. Grumble
      Grumble
      Yo, can you help me over skype? Got an error in my script but cant figure it out
    12. MixyST
      MixyST
      Hey man, abyss camper doesn't seem to work with the combat bar currently.
    13. Collateralized
      Collateralized
      Hey Qverkk, would you be able to add Emerald rings to your bot "Qve RubyBracelets" by any chance? Looking for an OSRS bot that crafts Emerald Rings @ edgeville. Thanks!
    14. Jaggerskull
      Jaggerskull
      Hello mate, i saw that you recently updated the Qve QIOFighter, and i started having issues. Basically whenever i start the bot my it dosent interact with the npc, all it does is turn the camera. Any help maybe? I´ve tried reinstalling the bot and reinstalling runemate. Nothing has worked so far.
      1. A Savage
        A Savage
        osrs or rs3?
        Feb 24, 2017
      2. qverkk
        qverkk
        Osrs/rs3?
        Feb 24, 2017
      3. qverkk
        qverkk
        Maybe he saw that osrs is broken atm and there is a maintence :D maybe that's why
        Feb 24, 2017
    15. BabyLarse
      BabyLarse
      Hey Qverkk, the Prawnbroker bot was running awesome, but now ever since the update 1.0.1 it won't launch on RuneMate, when I click "Start Instance" it immediately shows me an error message saying "an unhandled error has occurred" any way to fix this?? Thanks in advance, and thanks for the awesome bot!
      1. qverkk likes this.
      2. Swych
        Swych
        It's now been fixed :)
        Feb 18, 2017
        BabyLarse and qverkk like this.
      3. BabyLarse
        BabyLarse
        Hey I really appreciate the quick fix, got 99 construction thanks to you! :D But just FYI, your Divination bot is having the same problem after the new Runemate update.
        Feb 20, 2017
      4. qverkk
        qverkk
        Hey man, glad u got 99 :D idk what did happen, just woke up, had over 50 exceptions damn all my bots dcd sucks :/
        Feb 20, 2017
    16. qverkk
      qverkk
      Anyone that used my bots can you check if the ones you used work now? Had problems with svn, need to know if there are new issues. Thanks ;)
    17. Plofs
      Plofs
      Please update Zammy Wine Grabber :) Would be much appreciated
      - Plofs
      1. qverkk likes this.
    18. payton9812
      payton9812
      Hey I would like to request a private script, could you pm me??
      1. qverkk likes this.
    19. IdontBotTotally
      IdontBotTotally
      This is probably retarded, But i've been banned before 2016 feb if i bot again and i get caught(Will i get caught) Will i get perma banned?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. qverkk
        qverkk
        Yes, basicly if you get a 2 day ban nowadays, the next one is perm ban so be carefull !
        Jan 30, 2017
      3. IdontBotTotally
        IdontBotTotally
        My ban expires on the 4th of feb 2017 ;) If i make a new level 3 and i bot for money will i be banned easier? I'll probably just buy a bond for it to be members for a week or two :) will it be an ip ban?
        Jan 31, 2017
      4. qverkk
        qverkk
        Well u will only be banned in a case if you RWT like i did, other than that if u dont RWT then nothing bad will happen if u play legit on 1 acc and bot on 3 others
        Jan 31, 2017
    20. anon.no.42
      anon.no.42
      do you have any zammy wine bots available or in progress, thanks.
      anon.no.42
      1. qverkk
        qverkk
        Nope i don't, i could write one when i would have time but i will be busy for few weeks i think as uni + some projects. Thanks ;)
        Jan 2, 2017
        anon.no.42 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 12, 1995 (Age: 28)
    I'm a bot maker here for a while. I code public bots, aswell as private bots.

Signature

My collection of Bots / Guides:
    RS3 Interface Guide | AIO Fighter PRO | AIO Fighter LITE | OSRS Flax Spinner
    And way mooore!!!!!!
    For my other work make sure to view my collection.