1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
qverkk
Last Activity:
Mar 2, 2024 at 5:21 AM
Resources:
Birthday:
Aug 12, 1995 (Age: 28)

Share This Page

qverkk

Bot Author++, 28, from Poland

okie dokie Aug 7, 2023

qverkk was last seen:
Mar 2, 2024
    1. bbeck212
      bbeck212
      Do you think you could look at your thieving guild bot? Every two/three world hops the camera spins like mad or the bot just goes idle. I can usually fix it by opening the world map, but I have to babysit it to make sure it doesn't get stuck spinning or idling.
    2. r3nky
      r3nky
      Please can you make an agility script for old school
      1. mooniy likes this.
    3. BigBackSheKirsty
      BigBackSheKirsty
      Hi, in the near future, could you please support teleportation runes? F2P players don't have access to teleportation tablets.
    4. MortBot
      MortBot
      AIOFighter (Pro): the safe spotting works perfectly when both safe spot position and attack within range of position are set to the same coordinates, when different the bot just runs between the two positions, also the special attack feature still doesn't work at all, has worked for me on other bots
      1. Savior likes this.
      2. qverkk
        qverkk
        Set attacking range to be within safespot tile, otherwise it will run back and forth. Also what game mode are you using special attacks on?
        Aug 11, 2018
        Savior likes this.
      3. MortBot
        MortBot
        osrs
        Aug 12, 2018
        Savior likes this.
    5. hoop642
      hoop642
      I was wondering if you could fix the Qvespiderspawner. It summons the pouch but clicks quick payer on/off instead of clicking the summoning icon.
      1. Savior likes this.
    6. MortBot
      MortBot
      special attack feature doesn't seem to be working at all on the Qve AIOFighter (Pro). only tried with dark bow and dragon scimitar, not sure if the rest work
      1. Savior likes this.
      2. Glox
        Glox
        I've had this issue with a different bot.
        Aug 2, 2018
        Savior likes this.
    7. Ronio
      Ronio
      was wondering if you could provide a custom made script for high level pvm bosses? I know it is definitely complicated but if a bot can efficiently take down super hard bosses , players could farm insane amount of gold!! It would be super popular too, nobody has a pvm script like that so far so to that end, this is just a suggestion! Maybe a challenge for you? (:
      1. Ronio
        Ronio
        If this can work or possibly works, I can willing to pay and even test it out! (like a beta)
        Jun 18, 2018
      2. qverkk
        qverkk
        Bots like this already exist mate, they're not meant for public cause it will increase my and other people ban rates and ruin the gold made from botting them, they're super expensive too so yeah not worth releasing those ;d
        Jun 18, 2018
    8. Jonny_
      Jonny_
      Hey man, I'm wondering if your abyss camper actually works before I deposit credits. Alpha's doesn't work at all and it's the reason I bought support, so I'm hoping yours does since your Waterfiend one worked so well.
      Thanks.
      1. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        Yes it works
        May 1, 2018
        qverkk and Jonny_ like this.
      2. Jonny_
        Jonny_
        Appreciate the quick response, thank you to the both of you.
        May 1, 2018
        qverkk likes this.
    9. malcom11
      malcom11
      hello , im using troll killer bot that u created , but i got 4 accs banned and i felt so bad , is there instruction for using it ? thank you
      1. View previous comments...
      2. malcom11
        malcom11
        have you created any free bots about different places that are less watched by jagex?
        Apr 22, 2018
      3. qverkk
        qverkk
        @malcom11 u can use my fighter for 1h a day if u want and find places that are less known etc
        Apr 22, 2018
      4. malcom11
        malcom11
        okay cool , whats its name
        Apr 23, 2018
    10. Mirko
      Mirko
      Hey man. Can you get me a refund? Tried running your Rune Mysteries bot twice and it didnt work. I don't know if im doing anything wrong, since im following the 3 steps in overview. The bot just afk's after the 1st step in the quest, until it logs out. Can you check if it's my fault or the scripts?
      1. qverkk
        qverkk
        Why do you even 1 star a bot and then ask for a refund? Without any report to the author of the bot, authors won't bother talking to you if you're a dick to others. Post logs on the discussion in the runemysteries bot section and i'll take a look.
        Apr 13, 2018
        chris7095 likes this.
      2. Mirko
        Mirko
        Instead of being so butthurt, try and fix the heckin script.
        Apr 14, 2018
        Darkkenshi likes this.
      3. qverkk
        qverkk
        Well for me it works, been using it quite often so yeah... gl
        Apr 14, 2018
        chris7095 and Mirko like this.
    11. kaldedino1
      kaldedino1
      why is the bot just standing still at the entrance of the whirlpool, waterfiend bot
      1. Swych
        Swych
        tell it to move
        Mar 27, 2018
        JonFon1234, Serene and Derk like this.
      2. qverkk
        qverkk
        Why should i help you if you don't post any feedback with bug reports/logs etc and just 1 star my bot?
        Mar 27, 2018
        Serene likes this.
      3. kaldedino1
        kaldedino1
        no idea, where to find the log, I get no error, it just stands still. If you can help me out
        Mar 28, 2018
    12. qverkk
      qverkk
      Has anyone had issues with my aio fighter? Mainly regarding loading/saving profiles?
      1. Swych
        Swych
        Hello bot no work, agentinitializationexception pleas help
        Mar 26, 2018
      2. qverkk
        qverkk
        Oh if that error. I no help. Sorry. Staff help, you easy. No problem my friend
        Mar 26, 2018
        JonFon1234 likes this.
    13. qverkk
      qverkk
      Qve Fighter safespot is fixed and Slim spinner osrs is fixed for new interface with a bit of improement the next push. Gl guys ;)
      1. Snufalufugus likes this.
      2. goomboss
        goomboss
        I'm trying to safespot in exiled kalphite area near the entrance in RS3 but I still get invalid location error. Still a 5 star bot; safespotting must be a tiresome feature to get working correctly.
        Mar 17, 2018
      3. qverkk
        qverkk
        @goomboss Oh yeah, still haven't been pushed, it will be visible on main page of forums, on the left bottom corner in new bots updates or u will get notified, it's in the queue atm ;d
        Mar 17, 2018
    14. Crypto
      Crypto
      Hey, Big fan of your autofighter pro bot. any chance of you making a cooking bot?
      1. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        Thats fucking random lmao, god forbid theres like 10 cooking bots on the store
        Mar 10, 2018
    15. ShadowFink
      ShadowFink
      Hey mate, with the new Spinning Wheel interface will your bot still work?
      1. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        After he fixes it yes.
        Mar 8, 2018
        qverkk likes this.
      2. qverkk
        qverkk
        What has been changed?
        Mar 9, 2018
    16. qverkk
      qverkk
      I've refactored whole repository of my bots. If found any issues when running bots. Pm me asap.
      2. Darkkenshi
        Darkkenshi
        I used it before and it was working fine. Just recently, it just logs me out for inactivity every time.
        Feb 10, 2018
      3. qverkk
        qverkk
        Maybe someone crashed your spot idk. Can you take a look and see what happens?
        Feb 11, 2018
      4. Darkkenshi
        Darkkenshi
        Yeah I think I figured out what the issue is. I think it's because I'm not using overloads which the bot auto refreshes every 5 minutes. Now it just doesn't move the camera or move the mouse, it just runs to the spot and let's auto retaliate do the rest.
        Feb 12, 2018
    17. corbono
      corbono
      Hi im trying to use slim spinner and i am gtetting a null error..
      2. corbono
        corbono
        Ive tried posting details but its longer than the character limit
        Feb 1, 2018
      3. qverkk
        qverkk
        There's been an osrs update, seem like cloud needs to fix the client for osrs, please be patient ;)
        Feb 1, 2018
      4. corbono
        corbono
        thank you so much for the fast reply <3
        Feb 1, 2018
        qverkk likes this.
    18. DarkKnight95
      DarkKnight95
      Hey dude, your Qve AbyssCamper is not working right. It crashes immediately after opening and starts charging. Shouldn't it charge base on hours? Not the amount of time it's being used? Anyways, there is another person that wrote a review which confirm that its not working.
      1. qverkk
        qverkk
        Works for me, i've been using it for hours yesterday. Most probably you don't follow the instructions.
        Jan 25, 2018
      2. chad
        chad
        @DarkKnight95 You get charged for the full hour when starting a script.
        Jan 25, 2018
      3. qverkk
        qverkk
        Most likely something was wrong on your side. But now it should work easy. Gl botting
        Jan 26, 2018
    19. onyxpanda
      onyxpanda
      Hey, Fighter pro is great! Would it be possible to add fairy ring transport for waterfiend cavern as well as more support for potions? Also is there any way to make the bot cheaper or just buy the bot in 1 payment? Thanks.
      2. onyxpanda
        onyxpanda
        Can you add super anti-fires + Flask versions of other pots as well?
        Jan 12, 2018
      3. onyxpanda
        onyxpanda
        Oh and a "bank when: out of super anitfires" (For celestial dragon tasks etc)
        Jan 12, 2018
      4. qverkk
        qverkk
        @onyxpanda i think there was support for super antifire + flask, u sure it doesn't work?
        Jan 12, 2018
    20. qverkk
      qverkk
      Hope you guys got some great slayer xp gains and charms over the weekend with Qve AIOFighter! :D
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 12, 1995 (Age: 28)
    I'm a bot maker here for a while. I code public bots, aswell as private bots.

Signature

My collection of Bots / Guides:
    RS3 Interface Guide | AIO Fighter PRO | AIO Fighter LITE | OSRS Flax Spinner
    And way mooore!!!!!!
    For my other work make sure to view my collection.