1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
proxi
Last Activity:
Mar 24, 2024 at 3:58 AM
Resources:

Share This Page

proxi

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*, from Texas

ApexCrabber has been updated. Refreshing agro has been fixed and traversals in general should be much better now, + more! Jun 30, 2020

proxi was last seen:
Mar 24, 2024 at 3:58 AM
    1. proxi
      proxi
      Anyone have an opening in their RS3 Clan? (preferably with a high level citadel)
    2. proxi
      proxi
      Premium Apex bots are on sale until Monday. Happy botting!
    3. proxi
    4. proxi
      proxi
    5. proxi
      proxi
      ApexCrabber is released! The Lite version gives you a 10 minute trial :)
    6. runewtf
      runewtf
      mint scripts
      1. proxi likes this.
    7. grantj4444
      grantj4444
      i cant figure out how to get any of the div bots to run without getting an unhandled error. please help
      1. proxi
        proxi
        PMed
        Feb 14, 2017
    8. menjy
      menjy
      Hey man, thanks for the woodcutter!
      Got a problem though, should i post the error message here, or is there any other way to let you see it?
      The wc'er worked fine, until i reached 61, now it doesnt recognize any axes in my bank.
      1. proxi
        proxi
        Thanks for letting me know about this :)

Are you on OSRS or RS3? And do you have a Dragon Hatchet/Axe in your bank? It'd be really helpful if you could right-click on that hatchet, take a snapshot of the right-click menu that pops up, and then send that to me.

Hopefully we can get this fixed together xD
        Feb 1, 2017
        menjy likes this.
      2. menjy
        menjy
        i have messaged you privately.
        Feb 3, 2017
        proxi likes this.
    9. proxi
      proxi
      SudoDivination now supports Guthixian Cache, including toggling event buffs (double point, immunity)
      1. Wet Rag likes this.
    10. yoonline1
      yoonline1
      sudocooker pro cook pie and pizza?
      1. American Express
        American Express
        Why not test it for yourself instead of waiting hours for a reply from the bot author? Get an answer in 10 minutes of testing...
        Jan 29, 2017
      2. yoonline1
        yoonline1
        for testing i need to pay... so i want to be sure and im training my cook im not ready to cook pie and pizza
        Jan 29, 2017
      3. proxi
        proxi
        It supports cooking anything with 'raw' in the name. Iirc, it does not support pie or pizza.
        Jan 29, 2017
    11. proxi
      proxi
      SudoDiv is about to have Guthixian Cache support again :)
    12. proxi
      proxi
      Updated EmbeddableUI and TreeBot tutorial/reference for those who are interested :) -> https://goo.gl/2RlMEJ
      1. auxi, TheVTM and Snufalufugus like this.
      2. Snufalufugus
        Snufalufugus
        You're AWESOME!
        Dec 28, 2016
      3. proxi
        proxi
        :D
        Dec 28, 2016
    13. watertao876
      watertao876
      Have you been planning on blast furnace or dart smithing scripts anytime soon? The blast one would be very welcome by others than me for sure! Also the dart smithing as an option to smithing training, there are alot of smelters but a lack of variable options to smithing. Your opinion?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. watertao876
        watertao876
        I dont have an idea what that means xd just some ideas xd, i mean youre my favourite scripter/dev so thats why i kinda prefer talking to you over all.
        Dec 26, 2016
      3. proxi
        proxi
        Dec 26, 2016
      4. watertao876
        watertao876
        Umm im signed up, which channel? im so confused atm with Slack :o
        Dec 26, 2016
    14. proxi
      proxi
      Monkfish support now added to SudoFisher!
      1. Wet Rag and Snufalufugus like this.
      2. proxi
        proxi
        Dec 25, 2016
        watertao876 and Snufalufugus like this.
      3. watertao876
        watertao876
        Thanks @Snufalufugus , also a big thanks to proxi for enabling monkfish botting.
        Dec 25, 2016
        proxi and Snufalufugus like this.
    15. proxi
      proxi
      1. Snufalufugus and skrall like this.
    16. racepunch
      racepunch
      Hi there! Just wondering if you can help me understand why I can't click the little 'SudoBuddy'link in the client to sign up, nothing happens. Any advice?
      1. proxi
        proxi
        Yea, sorry about that. I should just take it down for now.

It was a Android app that paired with the running SudoBot to give you live stats and alerts if certain things happened in the game (like someone said your name or 'bot', etc.

It's a project that's on the back-burner right now xD
        Nov 26, 2016
    17. Snedtripp
      Snedtripp
      Hey, great options which are working perfectly on your SudoFisher, but @fishing guild where im fishing, the bot clicks on, in my case, cage like three times before it lets me fishing. Just one time would be enough, maybe sometimes two times.
      Spamclicking perhaps isn't good, I don't know. Just wanted to let you know, maybe you'll fix it :)
      1. View previous comments...
      2. proxi
        proxi
        Yep :) I have to add the equipment validation for OSRS, after that though, v3 should be ready for release.

http://i.imgur.com/Ek3VBsK.png ran it overnight doing lobsters in catherby
        Nov 26, 2016
        Snedtripp likes this.
      3. Snedtripp
        Snedtripp
        Can't wait even more haha. I hope you will release it very soon so I can begin with fishing again.:p
        Nov 26, 2016
      4. proxi
        proxi
        Check out the thread. And it's pushed :)
        Nov 26, 2016
    18. Haisaku
      Haisaku
      Hey Proxi, is there any way for you to make a smelter script?
      Love your fisher script :)
      1. proxi likes this.
      2. proxi
        proxi
        I may be getting back into development :)
        Nov 22, 2016
    19. GYRADIN
      GYRADIN
      Dear- PROXI i dont know if your aware but the sudo fisher in catherby in rs3 is no longer working because of were they moved stuff around in the latest patch - Hope to see you up and about again PS- Your bots still kick ass :)
      1. proxi
        proxi
        I updated the bank location, what else has changed? What areas are bugged in Catherby?

You can PM me :) Thanks!
        Sep 27, 2016
    20. GYRADIN
      GYRADIN
      Proxi, I just want to let you know your bots really rock, and there are a few that i would love to see you make! Sudo-Herblore, fighter and possibly a fletcher and crafter because they way you make your bots are unparalleled in my opinion.
      1. proxi likes this.
      2. proxi
        proxi
        Thanks for your post! I was starting to think no one was even using them lol. I just graduated from uni, once I get settled in my new position at my job I'll start working on bots again.

Thanks again :) It's nice to hear nice things every now and then lol
        Aug 27, 2016
  • About

Sudo Team:
    Proxi
    Scorpic