1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Derk
Last Activity:
Feb 23, 2024 at 2:37 PM
Resources:
Birthday:
January 3

Share This Page

Derk

12 year old normie, from The Netherlands

Hmm interesting read. Jan 6, 2020

Derk was last seen:
Feb 23, 2024
    1. SilkyTheBot
      SilkyTheBot
      Hey dude me again, i am now using the power chop option in Quantum Woodcutting, when bot drops logs sometimes a few will stay in the inventory usually 3-4 random logs will be skipped. Is this suppose to be happening ?.

(This does NOT effect the bots performance i'm just curious to why the bot does this)
      1. giggle63 likes this.
      2. giggle63
        giggle63
        yeah i have the same issue
        Jan 23, 2018
    2. aoroc
      aoroc
      Hey man I just started getting into this and a runescape update hit and fucked everything up i was using your woodcutting bot and was about to start abysll and none of them work
      1. Swych
        Swych
        Derk's bot was fucked up before the update kappa
        Oct 19, 2017
      2. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        LOL
        Oct 19, 2017
    3. Heyitswolf11
      Heyitswolf11
      hey i love the bost i uses alot but once i got 90 i wanted tio start doing redwood but.... when you powerchop redwood it doesnt work and when try to bank it it still doesnt work plz fix othewise best bot
    4. Tempaus
      Tempaus
      Heyy Derk, Quantum Woodcutting isn't working properly at Edgeville. Only stays and hacks the other yew.
    5. Gingerplaysosrs
      Gingerplaysosrs
      whats good derk just asking a question if you can add redwood to powerchopping?
    6. Led
      Led
      Hey I don't mean to be a dick when I post in your threads, I know i am not the most easy-going user on here so i apologize for that. I do really appreciate all the work you do with your bots and they are all high quality so thanks for the hard work :)
      1. Derk
        Derk
        I'm fine with adding new content to the bot and fixing bugs you report, but it's on a voluntary base. It's not the only thing I do in my (busy) life. :)
        Jul 11, 2017
    7. Alodd
      Alodd
      Hey Derk.
      I use your Celestial Woodcutting mod quite a bit and I absolutely love it.
      However, Iast night I was at the GE in varrock, just got done selling a bunch of Yew logs and i had gotten to a little over a million gp. I logged out and went to bed cause I had work at 6am.
      1. Alodd
        Alodd
        When i got home a half an hour or so ago I logged back into my rs account to find myself at the lumby bank with a handful of trout in my inventory with my million gp gone along with my full rune amour along with my trusty rune axe.
        Jun 29, 2017
      2. Derk
        Derk
        Every bot undergoes rigorous testing and has very in-depth analysis so any safety issues get addressed. My bot has no malicious code in it, so the only reason must be that you got hacked.
        Jun 29, 2017
      3. Led
        Led
        Jul 11, 2017
    8. Derk
    9. Wet Rag
      Wet Rag
      Rob's Abyss Crafter Pro best runecrafter bot on the market.
    10. Savior
      Savior
      I would be willing to pay to use this bot, hands down the best WC bot available. IF It had a timer or break handler. Please implement one.
    11. Derk
      Derk
      would be willing to pay to use this bot, hands down the best WC bot available. IF It had a timer or break handler. Please implement one.
    12. auxi
      auxi
      I would be willing to pay to use this bot, hands down the best WC bot available. IF It had a timer or break handler. Please implement one.
    13. Glucose
      Glucose
      1. Derk
        Derk
        Actually the breakhandler will come within the next two weeks. Keep your eyes peeled. :)
        Jun 16, 2017
    14. lastmentor
      lastmentor
      hei sup. i have -12 hours limit for 4-5 days man. Do i need to make anything?
    15. Cresent
      Cresent
      When will you be updating Celestial Woodcutting to have the break handler work?
      1. Derk
        Derk
        Soon™
        Jun 1, 2017
        sickness0666 likes this.
    16. EvilCabbage
      EvilCabbage
      ewa drerrie
      1. Derk
        Derk
        wat zeg jij vriend
        May 15, 2017
    17. Derk
      Derk
      Rob's Abyss Crafter Pro best runecrafter bot on the market.
      1. Jhinn
        Jhinn
        Why am I discovering this now...
        May 13, 2017
    18. SkyGuy
    19. AlphaLux
      AlphaLux
      hey aangezien jij een maker bent. de bots die ik wil gebruiken gaan zogezegd niet op 64 bit kan dat ?
    20. Derk
      Derk
      Nigeria is a country
  • About

Birthday:
    January 3

Signature