1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Mmaaikel
Last Activity:
Mar 28, 2024 at 11:56 PM
Resources:
Birthday:
December 13

Share This Page

Mmaaikel

Bot Author++

All my bots combined have gained 2.000.000.000xp! Thanks guys! Sep 29, 2017

Mmaaikel was last seen:
Mar 28, 2024 at 11:56 PM
    1. Arbiter
      Arbiter
      In relation to submission [3473953].

Upon further analysis and investigation we have verified your submission and as such this detection will be removed from our products.

The updated detection will be distributed in the next set of virus definitions, available via LiveUpdate or from our website at http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/defs.download.html
      1. Mmaaikel likes this.
    2. Arbiter
      Arbiter
      Download works even with Norton! I haven't gotten a response from Norton, so either the latest build doesn't have the false positive signature or my multiple reports finally got through to them lol. Regardless, thanks a lot for your help in this and let me know if it works for you. :)
      1. Mmaaikel likes this.
      2. Mmaaikel
        Mmaaikel
        Thankyou!! It is working!
        Apr 1, 2014
    3. Arbiter
      Arbiter
      1. Mmaaikel likes this.
      2. Mmaaikel
        Mmaaikel
        I still can't download it. Hope the false positive can get picked up soon.
        Mar 29, 2014
    4. Arbiter
      Arbiter
      I submitted a false positive report to Norton. Let's see what they say. In the meantime just disable for a minute, download, then re-active Norton. It won't flag it once it's already downloaded. It's flagging the network traffic, not the actual file lol.
      1. Mmaaikel
        Mmaaikel
        I've downloaded it. Pretty stupid from Norton.
        Mar 28, 2014
    5. Arbiter
      Arbiter
      Try setting an exception in your firewall for RuneMate. We looked into it and Norton uses a stupid WOT (Web of Trust) implementation where everything is untrusted until enough people try to use it. Feel free to scan the JAR. It'll come up clean. :)
      1. Mmaaikel
        Mmaaikel
        Ah oke, thank you for looking it up! I will try to set an exception for RuneMate.
        Mar 28, 2014
  • About

Birthday:
    December 13