1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
proxi
Last Activity:
Mar 24, 2024 at 3:58 AM
Resources:

Share This Page

proxi

s̶c̶r̶i̶p̶t̶ bot*, from Texas

ApexCrabber has been updated. Refreshing agro has been fixed and traversals in general should be much better now, + more! Jun 30, 2020

proxi was last seen:
Mar 24, 2024 at 3:58 AM
    1. Wet Rag
      Wet Rag
      You are a freakin slave owner , best working nigger with fields of cotton yet done over 15m pounds ! , it's insane! worth all my shekels i spend on (around 537+ shekels ) needs no nigger care, HIEL
      1. proxi likes this.
      2. Wet Rag
        Oct 21, 2017
      3. proxi
        proxi
        I'm a slave owner now... Interesting lol
        Oct 22, 2017
    2. A Savage
      A Savage
      You are a freakin legend , best working nigger with nmz zero bans yet done over 15m xp ! , it's insane! worth al my money i spend on (around 50 euro+ ) needs no nigger care, LEGEND
      1. Wet Rag and proxi like this.
    3. proxi
      proxi
      Thanks for all the comments on my NMZ bot lately! A lot of hard work has been put into it, glad to see the community is enjoying it so much!
      1. Snufalufugus
        Snufalufugus
        You are a freakin legend , best working bot with nmz zero bans yet done over 15m xp ! , it's insane! worth al my money i spend on (around 50 euro+ ) needs no baby care LEGEND
        Oct 21, 2017
        proxi likes this.
    4. Derk
      Derk
      You are a freakin legend , best working bot with nmz zero bans yet done over 15m xp ! , it's insane! worth al my money i spend on (around 50 euro+ ) needs no baby care LEGEND
      1. proxi and Fontkodo like this.
    5. Snufalufugus
      Snufalufugus
      1. proxi and Fontkodo like this.
    6. Fontkodo
      Fontkodo
      100% recommend proxi's NMZ bot, flawlessly completes NMZ on Hard Rumble mode with zero bans. I regularly leave it on overnight without ban and have gained over 17m XP!!!
      1. proxi and Snufalufugus like this.
      2. proxi
        proxi
        Thanks for the props man! Appreciate it!

Feel free to leave a review xD
        Oct 21, 2017
    7. kwantium
      kwantium
      wrong hehe
      1. proxi likes this.
      2. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        wat
        Oct 20, 2017
      3. proxi
        proxi
        I don't have an NMZ bot lol
        Oct 20, 2017
    8. Pk3d ur Scim
      Pk3d ur Scim
      been using the apexcrabberpro its flawless - does it not pickup bolts?
      1. proxi
        proxi
        Thanks man I appreciate it! You should leave a formal review xD.

And unfortunately it doesn't pick up bolts atm, just thrown equipment right now (darts, knives, etc.)
        Sep 26, 2017
        Pk3d ur Scim likes this.
      2. Pk3d ur Scim
        Pk3d ur Scim
        Done bro!
        Sep 27, 2017
        proxi likes this.
    9. proxi
      proxi
      Affected by Hurricane Harvey, so it may be a while...
      1. xkrasa
        xkrasa
        Dang. Best of luck proxi.
        Sep 3, 2017
      2. proxi
        proxi
        Thanks
        Sep 4, 2017
    10. fashmeister
      fashmeister
      hey proxi just curious where i could find a version of your essence mining script? thats not a supporter
    11. SirCrowley123
      SirCrowley123
      Hey Proxi, I wanted to let you know about some weird problem I was having with ApexCrabber. Occasionally ApexCrabber after doing the thing to reset the crabs by running into the woods (In the Fremennik area for rock crabs) would "get lost" and begin to run in circles out in the woods.
      1. SirCrowley123
        SirCrowley123
        I tried pausing the bot to run back to the crab area (after hitting a loading point) and the bot then ran back in the forest and started to do it again thus forcing me to press stop and restart the script.
        Jul 4, 2017
      2. SirCrowley123
        SirCrowley123
        It's done it again, it keeps running off into the woods and running in circles and i'm forced to press stop and restart it :( I only get to run it for around 30 minutes at a time.
        Jul 4, 2017
      3. proxi
        proxi
        Thanks for coming to me about this. I have some time today so I'll look into the issue. Is this on RS3 or OSRS? If OSRS, I'd recommend just using Sand Crabs for now. Is it possible that you can provide me with the bot's log? C:\Users\<YourUsername>\RuneMate\Logs
        Jul 5, 2017
    12. proxi
      proxi
      Weird issue with ApexCrabber Pro is fixed. ApexCooker now supports wines (tested on OSRS). ApexFisher now supports Menaphos in RS3.
    13. proxi
      proxi
      ApexCrabber now supports thrown equipment pickup and pineapple pizza :)
      1. Snufalufugus likes this.
    14. aselgumati
      aselgumati
      Any chance you could implement pineapple pizzas, to the apex crabber pro in next day or so please? Would be such a blessing
      1. sak likes this.
      2. sak
        sak
        Same. Agreed
        May 16, 2017
      3. proxi
        proxi
        It will not be within the next couple of days, no.
        May 16, 2017
      4. sak
        sak
        :( so sed.
        May 16, 2017
    15. aselgumati
      aselgumati
      Could you add Strawberries (5) and Pineapple Pizzas to the Crabber Pro? TY <3 and happy birthday
      1. sak likes this.
      2. proxi
        proxi
        Thanks bro! I'll look into it for sure.
        May 15, 2017
        sak and aselgumati like this.
      3. aselgumati
        aselgumati
        Nice would appreciate it a ton if it was something that could be easily implemented within the week. Like for instance removes strawberries from basket on resets and then eats them on the way back.
        May 16, 2017
        sak likes this.
      4. proxi
        proxi
        It may not seem like it, but that's a lot more than you were additionally asking for. I'd have to have an entire branch for just handling strawberries... Sorry, Stawberries aren't going to happen. Is there anything special about pizzas? Do you want to take them out of an oven on the way back?
        May 17, 2017
    16. proxi
      proxi
      All Apex PRO bots are on sale! Say Happy Birthday to Proxi :)
      1. xkrasa likes this.
      2. EvilCabbage
        EvilCabbage
        Happy birthday bro
        May 11, 2017
        proxi likes this.
    17. KayabaAkihiko
      KayabaAkihiko
      Check pm please! Need help ! Thank you !
    18. Bjotorsflav
      Bjotorsflav
      Got it workin
      1. proxi
        proxi
        Dude... just read the settings before you press start. There's no way it's working daily for 50 other people but doesn't work SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU.
        May 6, 2017
      2. Swych
        Swych
        ALSO, remove the screenshot. Your login email is on it.
        May 6, 2017
        Bjotorsflav likes this.
    19. proxi
      proxi
      Banking, potions, food, and a few other features added to ApexCrabber! Check it out :)
      1. xkrasa
        xkrasa
        Trying it out now!
        May 3, 2017
        proxi likes this.
    20. bootywizard
      bootywizard
      yo your apex crabber pro v1.0.5 is crashing every time I select sharks and super attack and strengths. tried without the potions and also continues to crash. but has no problem taking $ off of my account for having to restart the bot.
      1. proxi
        proxi
        v1.0.5 doesn't have sharks or potions. If you use it on the island it will work fine, an update has been pushed out to fix the zeah shore, which I'm assuming is where you're trying it?
        May 1, 2017
        bootywizard likes this.
      2. datos
        datos
        im also having the same issue since the update bot runs for 5 seconds then crashes im using lobsters with no potions
        May 2, 2017
      3. proxi
        proxi
        Should be working now.
        May 2, 2017
  • About

Sudo Team:
    Proxi
    Scorpic