1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Aidden
Resources:
Birthday:
May 11

Share This Page

Aidden

Author of MaxiBots, from Australia

MaxiFletcher 1 Tick darts and bolts out now. Fastest fletching xp! https://www.runemate.com/community/resources/maxifletcher1tick.2643/ Apr 21, 2024 at 9:48 AM

1. antfuze
      antfuze
      Hey man, I saw down below you may be redoing some of your bots, so I just wanted to check if you are. I tried your Firemaking one and it's not working, so just thought I would check if your fixing it or just completely redoing it or not doing anymore. I love your other ones though, much appreciated.
      1. Crypto
        Crypto
        I am also trying to bot firemaking. @Aidden you seem to have alot of people that used it. might be worth it to update it because as of now it doesnt work.
        Mar 30, 2018
      2. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        Why not just use bot suite to do W100 Shanty pass
        Mar 30, 2018
      3. Crypto
        Crypto
        lol
        Mar 30, 2018
    2. Crypto
      Crypto
      What exactly are the graphic and bot settings do i need to have in place for MaxiCooker PRO to work?
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        Bot questions go on the discussion thread for that bot. Any should be fine, test with the lite version first to be safe.
        Mar 10, 2018
    3. Nojkee
    4. Ashtanos
      Ashtanos
      Hello Aidden! I recently donated to you and was wondering how to use the premium bot features?
      Thanks, Ashtanos.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Aidden
        Aidden
        You have to add the premium version from the bot store and make sure you have money in your RuneMate wallet.
        Feb 8, 2018
      3. Ashtanos
        Ashtanos
        Thanks! I figured it out already, but enjoy the donation! :D
        Feb 8, 2018
      4. Aidden
        Aidden
        Good to hear, thanks :)
        Feb 8, 2018
    5. greasper
      greasper
      I paid 3$ to upgrade about 74 hours ago. Botted maybe 36h and it says I've botted over the 100 hours some how?
      2. greasper
        greasper
        yea 1 bot ran. no i didnt but i only ran one bot and it even says under my usage ive only used 36 hours.
        Feb 4, 2018
      3. Weedweasel
        Weedweasel
        Please make a thread for this your comments on here are seen by few people because its a profile page.
        Feb 4, 2018
      4. Aidden
        Aidden
        Clearly there's another account running on your network then. This is already mentioned in the FAQs. The system IS NOT broken.
        Feb 4, 2018
    6. Sarothz420
      Sarothz420
      So my acc got banned woodcuttig im assuming there's nothing you guys can do? thanks.
      2. Swych
        Swych
        Nothing we can do? What would you expect us to do, text Mod Weath and ask for an unban?
        Jan 23, 2018
        A Savage and Aidden like this.
      3. Sarothz420
        Sarothz420
        You guys are salty, damn. Simple "No sorry" would have done but I guess everyone who uses this is a kid so w/e peace.
        Jan 23, 2018
        xxjerredxx likes this.
      4. Aidden
        Aidden
        Lol... you come in asking the dumbest question and then try to say we're all kids. Right, makes sense. To be honest this is the sort of question i'd expect to come from a 10 year old, but we're the kids here so what would i know.
        Jan 23, 2018
        A Savage, Swych and xxjerredxx like this.
    7. 96hitkillyou
      96hitkillyou
      bro your woodcutting bot is extremely amazing i love it ! but i got banned 2 times is there anyway i can avoid getting banned?!
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        If you notice it behaving weirdly at all please let me know. You can try different bots but you also need to make sure you're following the 'safe botting guidelines' which help but the only way to truly avoid getting banned is to not bot.
        Jan 19, 2018
    8. Where_Spaldo
      Where_Spaldo
      Hey, i know i havent even come close to 200 hours and its saying I'm over 200 hours. Ive had rune mate for maybe 4 days. its impossible to be at 200 hours in 4 days...
      2. Tempaus
        Tempaus
        Spaldo How many accounts did u have running?
        Jan 16, 2018
      3. Where_Spaldo
        Where_Spaldo
        just one for the most part. but it wasn't day and night.
        Jan 16, 2018
      4. Aidden
        Aidden
        Read the FAQ. My profile isn't the place to be getting help.
        Jan 16, 2018
    9. ehhhfishing
      ehhhfishing
      Hi at around 55minutes of maxifletcher the bot gets stuck when making bows and i assume it would also get stuck stringing i can recreate the problem over and over again every 55 minutes about can you check it out? Thanks!
      1. Aidden
        Aidden
        You really need to be more specific. Getting stuck is far too vague. You need to post a proper bug report on the discussion thread for that bot. Use the template in the overview.
        Jan 15, 2018
    10. Aidden
      Aidden
      MaxiWoodcutter tree interaction is back to being fast! No more 3 second delay...
      1. Swych likes this.
      2. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        MAKE MAXIWOODCUTTER GREAT AGAIN
        Jan 15, 2018
    11. Aidden
      Aidden
      Just released a silent update across all of my bots that hopefully fixed an exception occurring when gaining xp or levels!
      1. Swych likes this.
    12. thang991
      thang991
      i just pay 2 dollars to upgrade my account to be able to bott more. but it keep saying instance failed because your limit of 200 hours of bottting have reach
      pleae help.
    13. Wet Rag
      Wet Rag
      very sincereist apologize for my anger towerds u i hope u except my apologize and unbin me
    14. Wet Rag
      Wet Rag
      apologiuzie sincere very, thank u
    15. Wet Rag
      Wet Rag
      sincerist apologize, thank u
    16. kristiaan
      kristiaan
      Hey man, when will you update your bots? :) <3
      1. Swych
        Swych
        He's thinking about a rewrite for a lot of them at the moment
        Nov 23, 2017
        kristiaan and Aidden like this.
      2. kristiaan
        kristiaan
        @Quinnn thanks for the update :) there are some still working :) but alot are broken/semi-broken :) and/or are not human like :( like, i was using MaxiCrafter earlier this week :p was using jewelry making in Alkharid, and the box kept opening the interface while making diamond bracelets. :'( i had to sell 25k diamonds with a loss :'( but its all good, if i know he will be working on them again :D
        Nov 24, 2017
      3. awesome123man
        awesome123man
        Aidden has bots? ;)
        Nov 24, 2017
    17. Aidden
      Aidden
    18. Aidden
      Aidden
    19. Aidden
      Aidden
    20. Aidden