1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
tyb51
Last Activity:
Mar 8, 2024 at 7:48 AM
Resources:
Master in medicine

Share This Page

tyb51

Niche bots at your disposal

So I finally faltered and created a Discord server for Atlas bots and VisualRM: https://discord.gg/qFRhxBTPRb Aug 28, 2023

tyb51 was last seen:
Mar 8, 2024
    1. steffen gundersen
      steffen gundersen
      Hi, im trying to make a bot with VisualRM but im not sure how i can get the bot to go to the exact location i want it to go. Im trying to make a Mining bot in Al kharim
      1. tyb51
        tyb51
        use the Traversal node. Also look at the existing bots to see how they do certain stuff, or join us on slack or on www.visualrm.com
        Jun 8, 2018
    2. Sleepingaid
      Sleepingaid
      hello, tyb51. just recently the bot stopped running north to the shortcut that leads to shilo village. i didnt know if i had a different setting ticked off or somthing. because it was working fine about a week ago. like once it goes to karamja it wont go anywhere. unless if i helped it a bit go north then it will contunue to go.
      1. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        Hey mate, i informed him, hopefully he will be able to add a failsafe soon !
        Jun 1, 2018
        Sleepingaid likes this.
      2. tyb51
        tyb51
        Yeah I've been a bit busy with visualRm, i will look at it over the weekend
        Jun 1, 2018
        Sleepingaid likes this.
    3. tyb51
      tyb51
      VisualRM is almost at a 1000 users!! Have you checked it out yourself? Experience our nr 1 AIO Rooftop bot and much more in the in-bot repo.
      1. EvilCabbage likes this.
    4. MW3R
      MW3R
      Hey Tyb51 I made a easy combat bot for killing lvl 42 Moss Giants in Varrock sewers and would like to share it, it also loots a few seeds that may drop that are worth some GP and supports food.
      1. tyb51
        tyb51
        May 27, 2018
        MW3R likes this.
      2. MW3R
        MW3R
        Sounds good!
        May 27, 2018
    5. Bennick
      Bennick
      I'm having troubles changing the variables names of stuff. For instance when I was using the falconry script it was catching spotted kebbits. I got the level to catch dark kebbits. So i changed all the variable names where it said spooted kebbits to dark kebbits and then the bot just stopped working.
      1. Triage
        Triage
        Look at my post on the forums :)
        May 26, 2018
    6. Bennick
      Bennick
      Hello! It's me again, I have 2 queries. Firstly, is it possible to install a "stop in ' ' hours ' ' minutes" Kind of thing? And secondly when will the tutorial come out? I've only been studying IT for a few months now so this is still quite confusing to me
      1. tyb51
        tyb51
        Since last update you can add a timer node. Select After X seconds of runtime (and assign the amount seconds (or hours*60*60)). You can place this in the beginning after the start node and use the success output to pause the bot. Tutorials are not quite there yet, join us on the RuneMate Slack -> #VisualRM channel
        May 22, 2018
    7. tyb51
      tyb51
      We have reached over 20 bots in the VisualRM repository. From easy powerchoppers to Runecrafters and thieving bots. Freely available for you
      1. NastyEd likes this.
    8. Bennick
      Bennick
      Thank you so much for making this bot, I dont have a means to buy scripts and all the free scripts really suck, so this really changed my botting ways. I hope you are doing great
      1. Wet Rag
        Wet Rag
        Glad you enjoy, if you have any suggestions please post on the thread!
        May 21, 2018
    9. tyb51
      tyb51
      VisualRM has several new bots at your disposal. An AIO Portables and Fishing frenzy bot for RS3 and a new Hosidius thiever for OSRS
      1. A Savage likes this.
    10. tyb51
      tyb51
      VisualRm: new OSRS bot release: Piscarillus sand worms (see front page for link)
    11. tyb51
      tyb51
      Updated VisualRM to beta 0.0.3. With tons of new features as checkpoints, bankwithdraw presets and for the OSRS fans a free Crab Killer bot.
      1. Triage likes this.
    12. tyb51
      tyb51
      VisualRM, the newest and most advanced visual scripter for Runemate is now available for free (beta) on the bot store. (guides coming soon)
      1. Swych likes this.
    13. Zantaryan
      Zantaryan
      Damn, didn't know you were the one behind the event bots and slayer bot. Really high class bot author :O
      1. tyb51 likes this.
    14. tyb51
      tyb51
      Updated the Spring Fayre bot to work for the current event in RS3. Go bot in peace
      1. Zantaryan and Swych like this.
    15. jakkuss
      jakkuss
      Hey @tyb51 where can i donate to you? I love the bot and I hope the development keeps going. Wanted to show my appreciation
      1. tyb51
        tyb51
        Feb 10, 2018
    16. tyb51
      tyb51
      1. A Savage likes this.
    17. tyb51
      tyb51
      Users of AtlasSlayer can now get their own forum signatures. (See my signature for more information)
    18. tyb51
      tyb51
      1. Alen
        Alen
        Look neat. A suggestion is to add "," at Tasks, Slayer XP and Earned GP. Kinda will be hard to read when you get over certain amount. Example; 1,153,844 XP instead of 1153844 XP.
        Dec 30, 2017
      2. tyb51
        tyb51
        Yeah was just a quick test :)... Still trying to figure stuff out
        Dec 30, 2017
    19. tyb51
      tyb51
      Slayer contracts supported!
    20. tyb51
      tyb51
      Slayer Tower contracts in testing for Atlas Slayer. Perfect for extra Slayer gains or your abyssal demon grind
      1. auxi likes this.
  • About

Master in medicine

Signature

[​IMG]
    Get your own signature at:
    Atlas slayer signature generator[forumusername]/signature.png
    or use the form on
    Atlas slayer Signature generator