1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
tyb51
Last Activity:
Mar 8, 2024 at 7:48 AM
Resources:
Master in medicine

Share This Page

tyb51

Niche bots at your disposal

So I finally faltered and created a Discord server for Atlas bots and VisualRM: https://discord.gg/qFRhxBTPRb Aug 28, 2023

tyb51 was last seen:
Mar 8, 2024
    1. RearVanguard
      RearVanguard
      Hey, I'm using your motherlode bot but every time it gets a full inventory of pay dirt it just ties to bank it. Know how to fix this? Thanks :)
      1. tyb51
        tyb51
        Put your bot log on the forum and possibly a screenshot of your settings
        Apr 23, 2019
    2. tyb51
      tyb51
      Added the first beta version of Atlas Zeah Runecrafting. Currently supports only Blood runes. Please provide Feedback and bug reports
    3. xabdullahx
      xabdullahx
      Hey, is smithing/invention options coming to visualrm?
    4. Hidden Arrow
      Hidden Arrow
      any video tutorials other then tree one?
      1. tyb51
        tyb51
        On the website there are 2 no? And in general just browse the repo to get the general sense of working
        Apr 8, 2019
    5. Vizo
      Vizo
      Any videos anywhere to explain how to set up a bot to do the water buckets?
    6. Porteliz
      Porteliz
      Can you explain how to cast a spell on an item or object in the game? Like alch, and above all charge orbs
    7. Luvesta
      Luvesta
      Can you add "Disassemble" to your standard magic book in visualrm
    8. Guccipapi
      Guccipapi
      I turned off pouches for now, but it's really eating away at my exp :(
    9. Guccipapi
      Guccipapi
      Hey man, your lava rune script is really great, except for it empties the pouches you selected and then teleports right back to castle wars and puts the essence back into the pouches, never really using the essence in the pouches. I've played around with the settings and tried to unselect and reselect the pouches, making it shift to drop and not, and nothing seems to be working.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Guccipapi
        Guccipapi
        this is the message it sends me when it won't start up. I've tried nearly everything and there is no consistent process to starting it up, it either works or it doesnt
        Mar 9, 2019
      3. tyb51
        tyb51
        why you sending me a screenshot. Post the bot log. You can find your log in the RM client by going to Help > View logs. ALso note: you ALWAYS need to unselect and select the pouches again on launch. (as mentioned in the instructions)
        Mar 9, 2019
      4. Guccipapi
        Guccipapi
        :c sorry
        Mar 9, 2019
    10. Pindopalme
      Pindopalme
      Lava runes bugging up ? it uses my earth runes on essence in invent
      1. tyb51
        tyb51
        hey please send me a bot log when this issue occurs (or post it on the forums)
        Mar 9, 2019
    11. mallerdt
      mallerdt
      Ey man I've been using your molten glass script on my UIM atm and I wonder if it's possible to make it blow the glass while walking back from the furnace to the charter shops. Now it stands still at the furnace and blows the glass and then walks back.
      1. tyb51
        tyb51
        This should now be supported, if not could you report your issues on the discussion page of the bot
        Mar 9, 2019
    12. Luvesta
      Luvesta
      Possible to add isEmpty (exception //ITEM) in inventory / equipment condition
      1. View previous comments...
      2. tyb51
        tyb51
        Is empty/full is already supported. Also I don't really understand what you mean with the latter request
        Mar 9, 2019
      3. Luvesta
        Luvesta
        I meant is empty/full but with an exception (inventory/equipment is empty, but I allowed for Hatchet, or Pickaxe for example).
        Latter request I meant check if Player is in world 70 for example, if not, I can specifically hop to it.
        Mar 9, 2019
      4. tyb51
        tyb51
        Added both containsOnly and containsExact methods for Inventory and Equipment (untested tho)
        Mar 9, 2019
        Luvesta likes this.
    13. calculated
      calculated
      Hey dude love your work! I found a bug in VisualRM where if you save a script that has a CombatCondition and/or CombatAction node and try to load the JSON, the bot will crash. I narrowed it down to these two nodes by slashing up the json to "trial and error" the problem. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know. Have a good one!
      1. tyb51
        tyb51
        Nice good work. will look into it tonight. i received some crashreports about it, but couldn't point my finger on which nodes caused the issue
        Feb 25, 2019
    14. tyb51
      tyb51
      Go test out the beta version of Atlas Molten Glass with a slick new Atlas UI. (And up to 660k gp/hr)
    15. tyb51
      tyb51
      Atlas Charming Sprites has been completely rewritten and is faster then ever! Go check it out for free
    16. sorx
      sorx
      Used Atlas Slayer for 7 hours today and just realized it only worked for 35 minutes before it got stuck trying to turn in a contract, any possible chance of a refund?
      1. sorx
        sorx
        i love using the bot and im just going to turn around and use the time for it
        Feb 15, 2019
      2. sorx
      3. Luvesta
        Luvesta
        You have to babysit every task at least once. Each task needs to be tweeked to your equipment etc. Bugs out often.
        Feb 25, 2019
    17. WAThomas
      WAThomas
      Hey bro. Love ur work. think u could add the 2200 and 1750 skill limit worlds to the world hopper? Thanks!
    18. tyb51
      tyb51
      Atlas Rogues Den is now available at an early bird price. Check it out at the bot store
    19. lordkirios
      lordkirios
      Atlas Hall of memories it's not working for me
      1. tyb51
        tyb51
        There were some issues earlier today. Try it out after restarting runemate
        Jan 28, 2019
    20. tyb51
      tyb51
      Added 2 new nodes to VisualRM! You can now easily control your prayers with dedicated nodes. Located in the Misc category! Have Fun
  • About

Master in medicine

Signature

[​IMG]
    Get your own signature at:
    Atlas slayer signature generator[forumusername]/signature.png
    or use the form on
    Atlas slayer Signature generator