1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
iTzRaDiaNTTV
Last Activity:
Mar 19, 2020 at 2:30 PM
Birthday:
July 25
Home Page:
Welding, Fab

Share This Page

iTzRaDiaNTTV

Community Member, from texas

Pc crashed but Fixed now, was working on a fishing script. anyone got any pointers Thanks! and feels good to be back on here :) Aug 31, 2019

iTzRaDiaNTTV was last seen:
Mar 19, 2020
    1. iTzRaDiaNTTV
      iTzRaDiaNTTV
      Pc crashed but Fixed now, was working on a fishing script. anyone got any pointers Thanks! and feels good to be back on here :)
    2. iTzRaDiaNTTV
      iTzRaDiaNTTV
      Got some basics down but how to get the guy to click the fishing spot. anyone? <3 just need to know what node and what action setup
    3. iTzRaDiaNTTV
      iTzRaDiaNTTV
      Hello everyone! I am using the Dev Tool first time. I would love it if anyone had a video or a Post with Info on like the Basics of Use :)
    4. iTzRaDiaNTTV
      iTzRaDiaNTTV
      Another Great Day Creating the small Bot farm! with the help of everyone on here! A SHOUT OUT to the Coders and Staff! Great job! :)
    5. iTzRaDiaNTTV
      iTzRaDiaNTTV
      Average Minnow Bot life span? or does it work well; anyone know?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Savior
        Savior
        prime fishing #1
        Jul 11, 2019
        iTzRaDiaNTTV likes this.
      3. Defeat3d
        Defeat3d
        never been banned using prime fishing
        Jul 11, 2019
        iTzRaDiaNTTV likes this.
      4. iTzRaDiaNTTV
        iTzRaDiaNTTV
        okay, Great!!! :D that is Perfect! Just the one I was looking for :) i love this site! <3
        Jul 12, 2019
    6. iTzRaDiaNTTV
      iTzRaDiaNTTV
      use a VPN or NO VPN? and which should be used? /I used my VPN earlier today and my alt acc was temp-locked due to my IP changing. Help<3
    7. iTzRaDiaNTTV
      iTzRaDiaNTTV
      Happy 4 of July all my fellow Botters and Coders <3 hope everyone has a great day/ night :)
      1. Fabreze and Defeat3d like this.
    8. iTzRaDiaNTTV
      iTzRaDiaNTTV
      love the Break timers and how it works, very legit looking :) A++
      1. Fabreze likes this.
    9. iTzRaDiaNTTV
      iTzRaDiaNTTV
      Upgrade :) anyone got any good money makers for a skiller and 1 bot with 30+ att def str stats, green dragon bot? or something less obvious?
    10. iTzRaDiaNTTV
      iTzRaDiaNTTV
      First time Running Excited any tips? :)
    11. iTzRaDiaNTTV
      iTzRaDiaNTTV
      New here Hopefully Going to Be a Member for a Long time! looking for anyone to help with some Features. Thanks!
  • About

Birthday:
    July 25
    Home Page:
    https://www.twitch.tv/iTzRaDiaNTTV
    Welding, Fab
    hey guys/girls! names Dave and I love OSRS love botting and love finding solutions to problems. well rounded java, javascript, Html5, Linux, and same with coding spreadsheets for a Dynamic Changes and log info. ( accounting ) and Investing, (over 3 years in so far)

Check me out on Twitch / mixer and YouTube! iTzRaDiaNTTV

Mixer.com/iTzRaDiaNT_TV
    Twitch.tv/iTzRaDiaNTTV
    YouTube.com/iTzRaDiaNTTV

Signature

Welcome to RuneMate! Questions about how to NOT get Caught, Botting?? Reach me at MY Discord Info - iTzRaDiaNTTV ##8998
    <3 RM <3 - iTzRaDiaNTTV ##8998