Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Working Again!
-Bot looting should now be fixed.

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Start bot with all Gear equipped and a ring of dueling in the inventory so it can go pick up supplies.
2. Make sure you are using Insulated Boots.
3. Have plenty of ring of dueling's and digsite pendants in bank. (These are used to get to rune dragons, and for bankig.)
4. Turn off auto retaliate.

Features:
- Does not rely on auto retaliate to fight. (This avoids running back and forth from looting to attacking and getting banned as this is botlike behaviour.)
- Does not use direct input. (This is a new feature in runemate)
- Does not always insta-loot, instead continues combat to make space for inventory.
- Antiban included

TO DO:
+Break handler
+Option to always withdraw 1 dose of potions.
+More antiban features

Please give review, and report any issues in the official runemate discord.

image.png
Author
alphaadc
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
2.20 star(s) 5 ratings

More resources from alphaadc

Latest updates

1. ADC Rune Dragons (TRIAL) v1.0.9 Released!

ADC Rune Dragons (TRIAL) updated to v1.0.9.
  2. ADC Rune Dragons (TRIAL) v1.0.8 Released!

ADC Rune Dragons (TRIAL) updated to v1.0.8.
  3. ADC Rune Dragons (TRIAL) v1.0.7 Released!

ADC Rune Dragons (TRIAL) updated to v1.0.7.

Latest reviews

rubbish, all it dose is use the digsite tele over and over and nothing else.
wow dont let the shit comments below deter you, this is a great script. It worked well with my setup. ran for the full hour and made an easy 1.3m. no issues to report. just an honest review
Completely broken. Doesn't do any of the mechanics, attacks are sloppy, doesn't re-sip potions after initial dose, banks anything you have in inventory (bonecrusher), and doesn't support emergency teleports or spec weps. runs out of food then tries to go for the door. Died x2 in 5 mins. After tping to ferox (the only one supported) it just stands idle until logged out.
alphaadc
alphaadc
I don't believe u
kills the dragons fine but doesn't pick up any loot.
alphaadc
alphaadc
It has been fixed.
Needs update, keep useing the digsite pendant to it runs out.
alphaadc
alphaadc
It has been fixed, but I cannot test it on my account as it depends on quest state. Message me log if issue continues.