Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Working Again!
-Bot looting should now be fixed.

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Start bot with all Gear equipped and a ring of dueling in the inventory so it can go pick up supplies.
2. Make sure you are using Insulated Boots.
3. Have plenty of ring of dueling's and digsite pendants in bank. (These are used to get to rune dragons, and for bankig.)
4. Turn off auto retaliate.

Features:
- Does not rely on auto retaliate to fight. (This avoids running back and forth from looting to attacking and getting banned as this is botlike behaviour.)
- Does not use direct input. (This is a new feature in runemate)
- Does not always insta-loot, instead continues combat to make space for inventory.
- Antiban included

TO DO:
+Break handler
+Option to always withdraw 1 dose of potions.
+More antiban features

Please give review, and report any issues in the official runemate discord.

image.png
Author
alphaadc
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 6 ratings

More resources from alphaadc

Latest updates

1. ADC Rune Dragons v1.0.9 Released!

ADC Rune Dragons updated to v1.0.9.
  2. ADC Rune Dragons v1.0.8 Released!

ADC Rune Dragons updated to v1.0.8.
  3. ADC Rune Dragons v1.0.7 Released!

ADC Rune Dragons updated to v1.0.7.

Latest reviews

Used the trail, and It works. However, I'm Maxed and still had a death. You should install a setting that at 60% ( of your choosing ) health or 1 food left for its to exit and restore items. It waits till 40-50 out of 99, health then try to leave. Getting damaged on the way out at low Hp is just a unlucky/letdown. Gotta babysit it. However.... It does work. and loots items & teleports and restore items if it makes a safe exit. 35 mins on the trail and made 800k loot. Running maxed gear like many other accounts. Dragon Lance, And full gear. Cheers. Still a good one to try out. Easy setting.
Tested this bot out for a bit, probably needs to be babysat but ran pretty good for me.
Can you fix prayer pot drinking problem?
alphaadc
alphaadc
ok working on it.
FIX THE LOOT ISSUE!!!!!!!
alphaadc
alphaadc
done
can u fix the loot inssue? it's trying to loot without joining to the rune dragons stay outside trying to loot so its getting stuck, and sometimes got stuck at door too dunno why if u can fix it would be insane
alphaadc
alphaadc
Ok, I will fix it. Ty for telling me
Great bot from my main man Alpha