Dream Away. to continuous xp.
What it does:
Everything. Rockcakes, OVLS, absorbs and prays depending on the UI settings. Uses special attacks and will repurchase dreams with custom OR default bosses. Will safely log out when it can't purchase another dream. Recommend going to a corner to limit the amount of monsters attacking at once if you're starting while inside of the dream (extends running times). If using dream purchases, the bot will walk there for you. If using rapid heal, please set quick-prayers to select rapid heal.
Features:Start the bot anywhere around the NMZ area (either in Yanille bank, inside of the dream or around Dominic). Choose your options in the UI and let the bot run. The bot bases it's potion settings on what you have in your pack - so if you would like to to run with 8 ovls and 19 absorptions per pack, start the bot while you have 8 ovls and 19 absorptions in your inventory.
If you would like to run the bot for "x" number of dreams, buy the exact number of potions or put the exact number of coins in your coffer to run for that many dreams (e.g. if you have the settings set to 8 ovls 19 abs and you want to run for 3 custom hard dreams, either buy 24 ovls/57 abs or put in 78,000gp in your coffer for 26k per dream).
If you would like to run the bot for one dream and would like to have the SAFEST start-up, start the bot and choose your options while in the dream. I like to load the bot up and choose the UI options before entering, and then pressing start once I enter the dream and run to a corner. If you don't do this, the bot will still do it for ya!
- Rapid Heal (via Quick-Prayers)
- Prayer potions
- Dream & Potion purchasing
- Custom dreaming with custom bosses
- Auto-filling UI for quick usage
- Guthan's mode
- In-depth antiban w/ 'no-action' detection
- Supply detection
- Ammo detection
- Blowpipe ammo and scale detection
- In-depth integrated statistical analysis and information output
- Outputs experience info, level info, live supply information (current ovls, abs, ppots, ammo, scales, abs value, spec attack, points and more!)
- Special Attacks
- Request more weapons on the discussion thread!
- Resizable mode support
- Quitting when out of supplies option
- Hp leveling compensation (pending update)
- Eagle eye/Piety flicking (Will be supported for protection prayer method only; not for abs/rapid heal)
- Slow internet option (an option to slow down execution so as to avoid any problems e.g. rock caking too fast, praying too fast, etc.)
- None. Post on thread to request more features!"Rapid heal is toggling slowly." - Make sure you have your mouse multiplier set to 1.0 or higher and kill any unneeded processes on your computer. Make sure your connection is strong. Any lag in game may cause a delay in method execution (goes for any bot).
"I'm gaining HP in the dream. Rapid heal isn't working." - Gaining hp is often a result of leveling hp and not the bot failing to use rapid heal. If you are gaining hp, make sure you have rapid heal checked, mouse multiplier is at 1.0 or greater, your osrs hotkeys are set to default, and you have a good connection.
"Spec attacks aren't working. Bot continuously opens the spec and inventory tabs." - Known issue as of v1.3.2 if you don't have your spec weapon as your main weapon. Will be fixed in v1.3.3+. [NOW FIXED]
"Random crashes in resizable mode." - This is a possible error of using spec attacks in resizable mode. Disable spec attacks and continue with a new instance. Will be fixed in v1.3.3+. [NOW FIXED]
"Rockcaking gets me to 50hp instead of 51." - This is a common error if you have relatively slow internet/are lagging. Pause the bot and let your char heal to 51hp, then resume the bot. To avoid this, manually rockcake/ovl your hp down before starting the bot.
"Bot opens up the wrong tabs for prayer toggling/specs/antiban" - Occurs if you've removed the default OSRS hotkeys. Change them back to default.Recent changes:
Changed name to Ample Line until rewritten (Divine line is for premium only)
Changed rapid heal toggle to require quick-prayers
Introduced 30+ spec weapons
Changed absorption threshold
Added case to target NPCs if they are blocking each-other (only when using specs)
Fixed paint output
Moved to free access (since party is a noob)
Fixed multiple bugs w/ banking, rapid heal, ovls, quitting, etc.
New expansive UI and enabled the "extra info" tab supplying quick dream info
Fixed bug with withdrawing prayer potions
Added in HP leveling compensation
New, updated UI.
Autofilling UI (if logged in)
Dream repurchasing and banking (supporter+) - allows normal, hard, custom normal and custom hard
Quitting when out of ammo (range only as of now)
New paint tab supplying extra info (spec %, absorb %, points/hr, coffer info, absorb/ovl/ppots left, etc)
Fixed spec attacks for users not using spec as main wep.
Added more spec weps.
Guthans mode enabled.
Spec attacks pushed (for new weapons, post on the thread)
Fix for rockcaking to 1hp w/o OVLS
No more null pointers with prayer toggling! (lol i thought)
Re-sizeable mode support & then removal
Better Logout method
Little easter-eggs: (super-ranging hidden support)
Removed NPE from users taking over 1min to start the bot (WHY DOES IT TAKE THIS LONG TO CHOOSE THINGS IN THE UI)
New absorption method
Option to quit when out of overloads enabled
Spec attacks - Beta2
Dream away to free xp!