1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BB Arceuus TabMaker 1.0.9

No stress with Arceuus Tab Maker

1. Lightsoul
    Will create those Arceuus tabs for you.

Setup instructions
    • Start the bot anywhere in Arceuus
    • Start the bot with a chisel, pickaxe equipped and make sure to have your runes on you (required for the tab making)
    Supports
    • Stamina potions
    • All Arceuus tablets (Make sure you have the correct runes)
    Requirements:
    • 100% Arceuus favour
    • Pickaxe
    • Graceful (Very useful but not needed)

Please see more information here to see which runes you need: https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Arceuus_spellbook#Teleportation_spells

My gear and inventory setup.

[​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. osattic
    osattic
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.7
    Seems solid so far, though I once forgot to switch spellbooks and it sat spamming the lectern. Building off the review below me, it would also be nice if you could add poh tele, use rejuvination pool, then fairy ring to cis, before and after the mining. Other than that, does its job. If it's possible, I'd change to 5*
    1. Lightsoul
      Author's Response
      The kourend dungeon pathing was fixed in the latest release. I could add the teleport as an option for sure, but it would be less profit per hour, would you want that?
  2. DoublDolphin
    DoublDolphin
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Good bot, does what you need, however Library teleport supporting for running back if runes in inventory would be way better. instead of running through kourend slayer dungeon and getting hit for 15's by demons.
    1. Lightsoul
      Author's Response
      I can look at adding support for that