Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Will create those Arceuus tabs for you.

Setup instructions
  • Start the bot anywhere in Arceuus
  • Start the bot with a chisel, pickaxe equipped and make sure to have your runes on you (required for the tab making)
Supports
  • Stamina potions
  • All Arceuus tablets (Make sure you have the correct runes)
Requirements:
  • 100% Arceuus favour
  • Pickaxe
  • Graceful (Very useful but not needed)

Please see more information here to see which runes you need: https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Arceuus_spellbook#Teleportation_spells

My gear and inventory setup.

setup.png
Author
lightsoul
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
3.33 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from lightsoul

Latest updates

1. BB Arceuus TabMaker v1.0.9 Released!

BB Arceuus TabMaker updated to v1.0.9.
  2. BB Arceuus TabMaker v1.0.8 Released!

BB Arceuus TabMaker updated to v1.0.8.
  3. BB Arceuus TabMaker v1.0.7 Released!

BB Arceuus TabMaker updated to v1.0.7.

Latest reviews

As others have stated before me > 4/5 babyyy
Pros: arc tabs & pathing is *chef's kiss*
Cons:
-Doesn't use POH for fancy ornate restoring run energy
-House teleport to arc library not used
-Doesn't have option to sip stamina's intermittently
-Doesn't use house tabs to tele back to arc library for maximum routing efficiency (house tele tab > restore pool > house tele to arc lib > run to mine dark ess > house tele tab > restore pool > house tele to arb lib > make arc tabs)

If those changes were made it's literally 5/5

tl;dr: literally so good as is, but the potential to be LEGENDARY.
L
lightsoul
Hey man, im currently working on rewrites for 4 bots but i can add this one in for a rewrite after i finish one
Seems solid so far, though I once forgot to switch spellbooks and it sat spamming the lectern. Building off the review below me, it would also be nice if you could add poh tele, use rejuvination pool, then fairy ring to cis, before and after the mining. Other than that, does its job. If it's possible, I'd change to 5*
L
lightsoul
The kourend dungeon pathing was fixed in the latest release. I could add the teleport as an option for sure, but it would be less profit per hour, would you want that?
Good bot, does what you need, however Library teleport supporting for running back if runes in inventory would be way better. instead of running through kourend slayer dungeon and getting hit for 15's by demons.
L
lightsoul
I can look at adding support for that