1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chief Range Guild 2.3

Range XP that pays for itself

1. Chieftain
    Complete's the Ranging Guild shooting range mini-game, for hp-less, ranging experience, and archery tickets.

Requirements
    • 40+ Range (boostable)
    • Lots of Gold (costs 200+ per game,so bring a few 100k's to last a couple of days).
    • Bow (Maple bow, Yew bow, Magic bow or Dark bow).
    • Free inventory space.
    • Plenty of bronze arrows.
    Experience rates

High range bonus == Higher experience rates.
    • 10k - 35k xp per hour ( 40 - 70 range ).
    • 35k - 45k xp per hour ( 70 - 80 range ).
    • 45k - 60k xp per hour ( 80 - 99 range ).
    Do note these experience rates are highly dependent on Gear and luck, if you have shit range gear and luck, you get shit experience.

Important

I highly recommend, you have your game screen on resizable mode, slightly faster experience with less clicking and consequently less likelihood of your account being disabled by jagex.

IMPORTANT , change the screen mode prior to starting the bot, because changing it while the bot is running is known to cause issues with the client interacting with the game.

Also set your NPC attack options to 'Hidden', and zoom your camera all the way out. Some times there is issues with the client, where the bot is unable to do this itself.

Recent Reviews

1. rigosaur
    rigosaur
    1/5,
    Version: 2.3
    Has been flawless for me over past few days however after the recent osrs maintenance it struggles to start now, can't resize the window via control panel like it usually does now and then doesn't work :( It keeps charging me for an hour everytime i test to see if its working.
  2. Hig
    Hig
    5/5,
    Version: 2.3
    Works well, got 2 day ban after 5 hours, but can't say it was definitely this bots fault. Be careful :D.
    1. Chieftain
      Author's Response
      Was probably a delay ban, from the SW bot. I and other people have 10+ hours on this for weeks.
  3. LetsJustBotADay
    LetsJustBotADay
    5/5,
    Version: 2.2
    Great bot! Works like a charm, definitely read the setup instructions if you're having difficulty. Would not recommend running for extended periods of time due to likelihood of ban.
    1. Chieftain
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review. Glad you liked it.
  4. Arouka1000
    Arouka1000
    2/5,
    Version: 2.1
    its not working properly it doesn't talk to the guide and it freezes after every game.
    1. Chieftain
      Author's Response
      Did you follow all the instructions for set up? Could you DM the logs. Also know OSRS got a update which breaks the client from time to time.
  5. timewasters
    timewasters
    5/5,
    10/10.
    Great bot. Simple but works perfectly with enough randomness to look humanlike.
  6. 0ld Man
    0ld Man
    4/5,
    worked really well before the soul wars update. can you please do an UPDATE on this? keeps charging $0.06 every hour but the bot keeps getting stuck after firing 1 arrow or like gets stuck while talking to the ranger for more arrow.
    1. Chieftain
      Author's Response
      PM, the bot log please, I have been using it the entire day, had no issues, maybe try restarting the client and runemate, and ensure you have plenty bronze arrows.
  7. Miklo1418
    Miklo1418
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0
    It was working excellent but now all of the sudden it won't talk to the guy to start the game. I've gotten many hours out of the script, am just wondering if this can be fixed? Am I doing something wrong? It will just continuously click the target so I've wasted money starting it and stopping it over and over again.
    1. Chieftain
      Author's Response
      Thanks, could you send me the logs please. Also I suspect if may of been the osrs update which usually breaks the client, and is not the bot itself.
  8. Kehrisma
    Kehrisma
    5/5,
    At first is wasn't working properly but after i moved to the bottom left corner of the fence it worked flawlessly!!!!!!
  9. fatretard84
    fatretard84
    3/5,
    occasionally gets stuck in the "firing target" and "clicking continue step"

also magic shortbow(i) support would be nice
  10. Oliver Twist
    Oliver Twist
    5/5,
    8/8 would b8 m8