Cuppa AgilityAIO [LITE] 1.1.13

Running around in circles so you don't have to.

1. CuppaJava
    Basically the exact same thing as Cuppa AgilityAIO[Premium] except with a 1 hour weekly limit.

For more info or how to use the bot, see the premium version page.

Recent Reviews

1. ruba10
    ruba10
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.9
    Great bot, unlike the others this is working amazing. 5 stars well deserved. I love your scripts!
  2. iM_Edward
    iM_Edward
    5/5,
    Was looking for an agility bot to run for a night, this thing is GOLD.
  3. FunkeyFresh
    FunkeyFresh
    5/5,
    got me from 10 to 60 with no problems <3 ty chuppa ur the beast! keep it going!
  4. glowsticks
    glowsticks
    5/5,
    Worked perfectly, 5/5
  5. fuzzebra
    fuzzebra
    5/5,
    Excellent bot, alching works perfectly!
  6. oovoo1212
    oovoo1212
    5/5,
    Works amazingly ty <3
  7. emensity
    emensity
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Finally an agility bot that doesn't spam click alch 1000 times while you're actually doing an obstacle (jump gap, climb wall) only does it when it's meant to

Finally an agility bot that has fluid camera movement and extremely human like interaction

Finally an agility bot that doesn't accidentally somehow missclick npcs and get stuck somewhere for hours

11/10 Cuppa bots are godtier
  8. Bayern11
    Bayern11
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.3
    Flawless
  9. WJB
    WJB
    5/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    I've been using cuppa's last recall bot for a week and its been amazing. All of the current agility bots are utter trash, so when I saw cuppa made one I had to try it. It ran flawlessly from 40-60 agility in Canifis. It was a tad slow clicking the next obstacle when I first started, but I switched the camera setting to the option that adjusts after every obstacle and it worked much better than the other option. Cuppa is the hero we didnt know we needed. Use these bots while you can because I imagine they wont be free for long.
    1. CuppaJava