1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cuppa Forestry Woodcutter 2.0.33

The Freaky Forester will never know what hit him.

1. CuppaJava
    [​IMG]

Everything a lumberjack could want. Chops wood, optionally handles forestry events, fletches, burns logs, etc.

Features:
    • Can be used for normal woodcutting if you want.
    • Can chop all common trees
    • Can handle ALL forestry events (including events released in "Forestry Part 2")
    • When in forestry mode, prioritizes trees other people are chopping
    • When in regular mode, chops whichever trees nearby
    • Weighted-randomized movements: selects trees in specified area, using weighted decision making
    • optionally banks at many locations
    • optionally powerchops
    • optionally fletches and drops
    • optionally fletches and banks
    • optionally burns logs in a line, or via bonfires
    • optionally uses dragon axe special
    • optionally uses the log basket/forestry basket if it's in your inventory or equipped
    • optionally, for UIM: if running on an UIM & you select to bank logs, it'll use them on the forester (if he's nearby)

Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
    • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
    • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
    • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
    • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
    • Intelligent delays between actions.
    • Progress log with a bunch of info.
    • My own custom, robust traversal system

Supported Trees (and their locations with banking):
    • Regular
      • Grand Exchange
      • Outside Grand Exchange
      • Varrock West
      • Lumbridge Goblins
      • Port Sarim
      • Catherby
      • Powerchopping (anywhere)
    • Oak
      • Varrock West
      • Lumbridge
      • Falador
      • Port Sarim
      • Woodcutting Guild
      • Seers
      • Castle Wars
    • Willow
      • Draynor
      • Barbarian Outpost
      • Port Sarim
      • Catherby
      • Seers
    • Teak
      • Prifddinas
      • Fossil Island Hardwood Patches
    • Maple
      • Woodcutting Guild
      • Seers
    • Mahogany
      • Fossil Island Hardwood Patches
      • Prifddinas
    • Arctic Pine
      • Neitiznot
    • Yew
      • Seers
      • Edgeville
      • Varrock Palace
      • Catherby West
      • Lands End
      • Prifddinas
      • Woodcutting Guild
    • Magic
      • Myth's Guild
      • Hosidius South
      • Hosidius East
      • Seers
      • Prifddinas
      • Woodcutting Guild
    • Redwoods
      • Woodcutting Guild
      • Farming Guild (Requires tree to be grown)
    • Blisterwood
      • Darkmeyer
    • I'm adding more locations, if you want a specific one request it on the bot thread or Discord

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Whispeurs and HelpMeHelpYou like this.

Recent Reviews

1. jordan42000
    jordan42000
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.33
    grate script
    1. CuppaJava
  2. napoli1926
    napoli1926
    5/5,
    Cuppa is the man, always smooth transactions and flawless bot scripts. PS. if you have an ornament kit on your d axe it will not spec. Thanks again cuppa for another easy 99.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      <3

It should be using the Dragon axe (or) spec, but I'll take another look into it. Thank you for the heads up :)
  3. Feylure
    Feylure
    5/5,
    Easy lv 70 10+ hours
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
  4. Kramzie
    Kramzie
    5/5,
    Great bot, works flawlessly ran for 12 hours each day and no hiccups. Ignore the last review by Don Dingos. He's just stinky at botting
    1. CuppaJava
  5. don dingos
    don dingos
    2/5,
    Version: 2.0.32
    okay so whats up dude, every single of of your bots ive used works the first time for 3 hours max. and after that first time they only run for 45 minutes and just stop working and sign you out, every one of your bots. is that your way of taking money from people? i dont even get a full hour before they shut off causing me to have to restart bot and repay for a full hour. fix the problem.
  6. maikiew2
    maikiew2
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.30
    Works great, maybe a good feature would be to drop logs while waiting for next tree to spawn, for example you got 1 teak tree at castle wars, and if the tree gets cut down at 27 inventory spots full, it waits till the next spawn and then drops when inventory is full. If you drop the items while waiting if inventory.items => 12 && tree.respawn; (my noob code knowledge) it would get more xp
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Thank you for the review & feedback :)

Your dropping while waiting makes sense & sounds good to me. Will be in next bot update :D
  7. hkanders
    hkanders
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.26
    Great script, does everything very cleanly. Would be cool if for uim you could fletch into shafts and hold onto the shafts
  8. mzchen
    mzchen
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0.24
    The compatibility with forestry is commendable. But I've had issues where the bot gets stuck on 'performing chop action', where it somehow fails to click on the tree, does not retry to chop the tree nor try to chop a different tree until the original tree is felled. I imagine that if you are woodcutting alone, this would mean the bot just crashes and you're stuck until you log out.

The bot also seemingly does not handle beekeeper events and doesn't list log basket compatibility.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Howdy :)

re "Chop down" issue: I've never seen this happen, and I'm looking at the code right now and it should re-click after about 2 seconds if it's not animating. Maybe something is keeping your player in an animation (eg being under attack or something)? Otherwise honestly I have no idea, besides maybe some plugin interfering. Please feel free to dm me a log/more info if it keeps happening.

re beekeeper event: the bot won't do the beekeeper event by default if you have banking logs enabled. This is because the event uses a ton of logs, and I don't want the bot wasting people's logs they intend to keep (especially magics etc). I guess I could make it only skip it for magic/yew though.

The bot does support log basket. It mentions it in the bot overview. Lemme know if it gives any issues.
  9. Whispeurs
    Whispeurs
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.21
    The script is really good and versatile it can handle alot of things, nice job will be using it !
    1. CuppaJava
  10. Dikkekikker
    Dikkekikker
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0.16
    Sadly doesn't recognize trailblazer axe as an axe
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Just as a note, if you need help with a bot, please feel free to dm me or post on the bot thread. Reviews aren't really meant for questions or bug reports.

That being said, I updated the bot a couple days ago and it should now work with the trailblazer axe.

If you have any further issues, feel free to dm me or post in the bot thread.

If the bot works properly for you going forward, please consider writing an updated review :)