Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift 2.0.52

Guardian of the rift, and the whole galaxy.

1. CuppaJava
    [​IMG]

Plays the Guardian of the Rift minigame so you don't have to Runecraft!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Requirements:
    • Temple of the Eye quest completed (10 Runecrafting)
    • optional: lunar diplomacy & 67 magic for NPC contact repairing pouches

How to use:
    • have a chisel & pickaxe
    • start the bot inside the Guardians of the Rift minigame, or just outside (in the lobby)
    • select desired options and click "Run"
    Features:
    • plays the minigame fully automatically, with a highly intelligent and customizable macro playstyle (automatically stocking up on fragments, cells, crafts & uses them intelligently)
    • highly customizable settings, including setting the bot's altar/rune priorities (or automatically balance based off banked pointed), option to mine until first portal, option to skip cells, option to skip assembling guardians, etc
    • supports the eastern (agility shortcut), taking the portal to the western mining area, or regular mining area
    • supports essence pouches & automatic repairing using NPC contact (either in game using runes in a rune pouch or getting runes at the bank between games without a rune pouch)
    • bot will automatically swap between varrock armor/robe top of the eye as needed (when mining/runecrafting) if both are in inventory
    • performs logical preparational actions between games (crafting runes until altars close, restocking items, standing near mining areas)
    • customizable option to worldhop automatically to find a suitable world
    • UIM support! Bot won't attempt to deposit runes if botting on an UIM (Note: make sure to have a good amount of empty inventory slots and/or dropping some runes so you don't run out of space)
    • Option to select which runes to drop
    • dragon pickaxe spec support!
    • automatically uses talismans it gets (you can toggle off talismans by right clicking specific guardians in game if you don't want certain ones)
    • automatically attempts to re-enter the minigame if we're not inside, idling as needed
    • human-like decision making: attempts to optimize macro play in a similar way to how real players fight the boss
    • solid runecrafting xp, solid GP (depending on levels), solid rewards
    Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
    • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
    • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
    • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
    • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
    • Intelligent delays between actions.
    • Progress log with a bunch of info.
    • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

Fresh Start Worlds supported:
    Bot will only hop to Fresh Start worlds if started on a Fresh Start world. (Otherwise, the bot won't hop to FSW).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. Morder
    Morder
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.50
    Works super well using it on 2 accounts at the moment and have not had any problems yet :) keep up the awsome work 5 ***** from me :D
    1. CuppaJava
  2. tinman123
    tinman123
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.41
    went from 50-77 in 2 weeks with quest in between! thanks cuppa!
    1. CuppaJava
  3. JDK
    JDK
    4/5,
    Been running on multiple accounts for a while and it seems to run great! although it doesn't seem to always fully utilize the colossal pouch i.e. it will typically fill the pouch with the full 40 but will only empty once during the altar runs.
  4. Edudley
    Edudley
    5/5,
    I've never had any issues or bans with this script. I run this for 2-4 hours per day during normal playing times. Make sure your settings are correct. Baby sit for a few minutes to make sure its working properly
    1. CuppaJava
  5. ziom944
    ziom944
    1/5,
    - bugged; because every time the runescape client crashed even though I cleared the cache.

- uneconomical; each launch of the bot and the client crash took 10 cents. I lost something around $ 2 for nothing.

- perm ban; final result
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      I'm sorry you got banned, but almost all of this is outside of my control.

My bot *cannot* crash the Runescape client, that's not something my code can effect. If that's happening for you it's a Runemate bug that Party has a video on how to fix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oQ5ec-HcdA

My bot *doesn't* handle transactions. The way Runemate works is that Runemate charges when a bot is started & each subsequent hour. My bot even has a notification when a bot is stopped quickly outlining this, and telling you to test using the lite version (so you don't get charged) if you're having trouble.

And again I'm sorry you got banned but I don't understand how you're blaming my bot if Runemate was clearly broken for you. I could have helped if you reached out for support before this 1 star review. I'm online constantly man.
  6. cody27
    cody27
    4/5,
    Version: 2.0.40
    i set my settings and hit start and nothing happens, says mining fragments until we see the first portal then nothing stands still at the door
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Hey, the bot definitely works as I'm using it currently. Sometimes Runemate can just have trouble reading the game data. I'll send my general debugging advice below.

If you are botting with Runemate on Runelite, try disabling all plugins as some can interfere with bots (you can star/favorite them so you don't lose track of which you had enabled).

Otherwise, this sounds like the type of issue that is usually a temporary Runemate bug. You may be able to fix it by restarting OSRS & Runemate before trying the bot again.

You can also try closing OSRS/Runemate & clearing your game cache (instructions on this page https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360001441169-How-to-clear-your-cache-#OSWin, the Runelite game cache is found at %USERPROFILE%\.runelite\jagexcache\oldschool).

Feel free to test using the lite version of the bot so you don't get charged while testing.

If the issue persists or this doesn't help, let me know.
  7. Fred12124
    Fred12124
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.39
    Had no issues with it, balances the points and waits for the minigame to end before it breaks.
    1. CuppaJava
  8. den.l3
    den.l3
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.36
    70 rc in a few days - would recommend
    1. CuppaJava
  9. Delta Squad
    Delta Squad
    2/5,
    Version: 2.0.34
    cuppa has amazing bots but it seems jagex is now cracking down more, ive had two accs get a ban in last week botting less than 3 hours a day =\
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      I'm sorry you got banned. Unfortunately, despite my best efforts, bans are always a possibility, as you know.

If you have any further feedback on specific ways you think the bot could be improved/to reduce risk (eg. unnatural behavior or getting stuck at all), please feel free to let me know. Otherwise it's a bit tough for me to make actionable changes.
  10. Mark Hunt
    Mark Hunt
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.33
    Worked really well
    1. CuppaJava