Plays the Guardian of the Rift minigame so you don't have to Runecraft!
Setup Guide + Recommendations:
By popular request, I've written a guide that goes more in-depth on the options & settings of this bot: OSRS - Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift Guide + Recommendations
- Temple of the Eye quest completed (10 Runecrafting)
- optional: lunar diplomacy & 67 magic for NPC contact repairing pouches
How to use:
- have a chisel & pickaxe
- start the bot inside the Guardians of the Rift minigame, or just outside (in the lobby)
- select desired options and click "Run"
Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
- plays the minigame fully automatically, with a highly intelligent and customizable macro playstyle (automatically stocking up on fragments, cells, crafts & uses them intelligently)
- highly customizable settings, including setting the bot's altar/rune priorities (or automatically balance based off banked pointed), option to mine until first portal, option to skip cells, option to skip assembling guardians, etc
- supports making combination runes! Requires 82 magic, lunars, runes for Magic Imbue, secondary runes to combine & binding necklaces in bank
- supports the eastern (agility shortcut), taking the portal to the western mining area, or regular mining area
- supports essence pouches & automatic repairing using NPC contact OR by using Abyssal pearls at Cordelia (either using the Rune pouch for NPC contact or automatically leaving between games to bank for required items)
- bot will automatically swap between varrock armor/robe top of the eye as needed (when mining/runecrafting) if both are in inventory
- performs logical preparational actions between games (crafting runes until altars close, restocking items, standing near mining areas)
- customizable option to worldhop automatically to find a suitable world
- UIM support! Bot won't attempt to deposit runes if botting on an UIM
- Option to select which runes to drop
- dragon pickaxe spec support!
- automatically uses talismans it gets (you can toggle off talismans by right clicking specific guardians in game if you don't want certain ones)
- automatically attempts to re-enter the minigame if we're not inside, idling as needed
- human-like decision making: attempts to optimize macro play in a similar way to how real players fight the boss
- solid runecrafting xp, solid GP (depending on levels), solid rewards
- Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
- Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
- Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
- Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
- Intelligent delays between actions.
- Progress log with a bunch of info.
- My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!
Fresh Start Worlds supported:
Bot will only hop to Fresh Start worlds if started on a Fresh Start world. (Otherwise, the bot won't hop to FSW).
RuneMate 2.0 SpectreAnnouncementRuneMate 2.0 Spectre ReleasedWalkthroughHow to Use SpectreGet HelpClient & Site Support
Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift 2.1.11
Guardian of the rift, and the whole galaxy.
- Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift v2.1.11 Released! Mar 16, 2023
- Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift v2.1.10 Released! Mar 9, 2023
- Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift v2.1.9 Released! Mar 6, 2023
No surprise here, another excellent Cuppa bot. I use the bot in 2-3 hour intervals while I work during the day and haven't run into any issues/bans. I don't have it log out at any point, just random breaks every few minutes.
If you're going to bot on an account you care about, just spend the money on a bot from Cuppa. If you're smart, I don't see how you'll get banned.
Decent bot, does the job. A few issues though
First is that the devine rune pouch doesnt seem to work with the bot, you need to use the regular one in order to use contact NPC spell. Cost me like 0,60$ to figure out how to make it work as i needed to start and restart the bot several times, which charged me for one hour each time.
Also it seems to have very botlike movements at the start of the game, when climbing down the stairs to the mining area, it always stops for a few secounds before using the dragon pickaxe special, then waits another few secounds before moving over to the rocks to start mining.
Overall a good bot but could be improved on certain areas.
Hey, thank you for the review :)
Divine pouch wasn't supported in the past because Runemate hadn't added support for it yet (to it's API) but I realised today that it was added recently.
So I'll add support for the divine pouch in the next update. Sorry for the trouble it was causing you before.
I'll also see what I can do about the timing, as tbh delays just have slightly different behaviors on different pcs so it can be a bit tricky to nail down. But yeah will take a look.
Edit: PS I've refunded your $0.60-ish
Great bot, have a lot of runtime on it and found only one small issue where bot will get stuck:
Had only 2 death runes in inventory, bot tried to deposit and would normally choose option 4 (deposit all) but since it was only 2 runes, option 4 does not show up (only 1 or 2 for one or both runes).
Oh! Interesting, that makes sense. Will try to fix soon, thank you for the heads up :)
And thank you for the review.
Great bot, seems to run really well. What are the best options for max xp/hour?
There's not really a specific options set up for xp, it's really just that the more you have unlocked the better it is.
Eg quest altars help (bloods/deaths especially), lunars for combo runes help, pouches help, agility shortcut 56 agil helps, varrock armor for mining increase, rc robes for xp increase, etc etc. The different settings don't really make a huge difference besides enabling different features. And they're all incremental improvements.
Long version of recommendations for which settings to use here: https://www.runemate.com/community/threads/cuppa-guardiansoftherift-guide-recommendations.22552/
But the short version is basically that I recommend the default with whichever unlocks you can use enabled.
Best RC script, Cuppa fixes any and all issues as they arise. I've been using this for 50+ hours and I absolutely love it.
Damn near perfect bot, Only wish the auto balance points based on total worked a bit better<3
Good bot, but not great!
3 recommendation I have is to make the bot a bit smarter.
1: It goes into a portal when guardian is ~90% which is a waste of xp and sometimes even screws up the start of the next game as the guardian is @100% by the time it does something contributing to the collateral game progress.
2: the bot continues on when rift is @ 100%. f.e. it goes into a `Guardian of xxx` or continues making `guardian essence` . It should quit the action @ 100 and go to the `large guardian remains` to start the round from 0 again.
3: When a round fails for whatever reason, it just stands there and does nothing. f.e. it went to a portal, but the guardian failed. It just stands there and does nothing. To prone for reports if you ask me. It should go out of the portal and return to the `large guardian remains` and start from there.
If it does this or have the option to let it play like this.. this bot will be 10/10 and make the bot even more natural :)
Hey I definitely appreciate the feedback, and I can look more into/test these out.
For 3 I think what's happening here is the bot is verifying a few times the game is indeed lost/the HUD disappeared before being certain the game is over, but I can look into speeding it up.
For 1 though, I'm a bit concerned if it starts going into altars with smaller amounts of essence when the game is close to done it could start falling into a loop of: game is at 90%, bot starts crafting smaller inventories, multiple people are running the bot/doing the same thing so it falls back under 90%, goes back to normal behavior and goes back above, only to start crafting small inventories again. Maybe I'm overthinking it and that wouldn't happen though.
For 2, is the bot missing the start of games currently? The reason it continues crafting after 100% is because there's usually enough time between games to finish, and get back to the mining area. And by my understanding it might as well continue mining/crafting as long as it can to reduce idling. I can look into if this is causing it to take too long though.
Again I do definitely appreciate the feedback and I'll look more into improvements, these are just kind of my off-the-cuff thoughts/thinking out loud.
great bot my only issue is that it only gets about 1/1 points per game, am i setting the presets wrong or something? cheers!
Honestly it's hard to say if this is expected or not without more info. At lower levels this would be expected, especially without many unlocks, this would be expected.
GotR in general scales really well with levels and unlocks, so to get more points you'd want to unlock higher tier runes, quest altars (eg law cosmic death blood), 56 agility for the shortcut, lunars for combo runes/npc contact, pouches (using pearls or npc contact to repair), etc.
At low levels I usually just use the default settings, with autobalance and worldhopping on.
Been running amazingly for over 100 hours now. THANK YOU CUPPA <3
<3 <3 <3
works beautifully! just like any other multiplayer/minigame, it works better in worlds with less traffic <3