Cuppa GuardiansOfTheRift 2.0.17

Guardian of the rift, and the whole galaxy.

1. CuppaJava
    [​IMG]

Plays the Guardian of the Rift minigame so you don't have to Runecraft!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Requirements:
    • Temple of the Eye quest completed (10 Runecrafting)
    • optional: lunar diplomacy & 67 magic for NPC contact repairing pouches

How to use:
    • have a chisel & pickaxe
    • start the bot inside the Guardians of the Rift minigame, or just outside (in the lobby)
    • select desired options and click "Run"
    Features:
    • plays the minigame fully automatically, with a highly intelligent and customizable macro playstyle (automatically stocking up on fragments, cells, crafts & uses them intelligently)
    • highly customizable settings, including setting the bot's altar/rune priorities (or automatically balance based off banked pointed), option to mine until first portal, option to skip cells, option to skip assembling guardians, etc
    • supports the eastern (agility shortcut), taking the portal to the western mining area, or regular mining area
    • supports essence pouches & automatic repairing using NPC contact (either in game using runes in a rune pouch or getting runes at the bank between games without a rune pouch)
    • bot will automatically swap between varrock armor/robe top of the eye as needed (when mining/runecrafting) if both are in inventory
    • performs logical preparational actions between games (crafting runes until altars close, restocking items, standing near mining areas)
    • customizable option to worldhop automatically to find a suitable world
    • UIM support! Bot won't attempt to deposit runes if botting on an UIM (Note: make sure to have a good amount of empty inventory slots and/or dropping some runes so you don't run out of space)
    • Option to select which runes to drop
    • dragon pickaxe spec support!
    • automatically uses talismans it gets (you can toggle off talismans by right clicking specific guardians in game if you don't want certain ones)
    • automatically attempts to re-enter the minigame if we're not inside, idling as needed
    • human-like decision making: attempts to optimize macro play in a similar way to how real players fight the boss
    • solid runecrafting xp, solid GP (depending on levels), solid rewards
    Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
    • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
    • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
    • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
    • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
    • Intelligent delays between actions.
    • Progress log with a bunch of info.
    • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

Planned Features (in order of priority):
    • Combination runes/imbues/binding necklaces (eventually, maybe, not soon)
    • Other?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. Eduardo Souza
    Eduardo Souza
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.17
    An overall very effective bot!

My only suggestion would be to maybe change the task priority order, so we deposit our runes and cell before going for a giant mine portal.

10/10 will keep using it.
  2. DetroitMI
    DetroitMI
    5/5,
    By far one of the best bots that I've ever used. I've used this bot for over 3m xp and sometimes even botting up to 6 hours with no issue at all. It plays the game so efficiently and it scares me how human like it is. Antiban settings are on point as this is a semi-afk game so that just adds more into the human like aspect. Various settings to toggle on/off to reach different goals and different xp rates.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      <3 <3 <3 <3
  3. Tatortot7
    Tatortot7
    5/5,
    Been using this for a while now, No bans; I've watched the bot on and off for hours as well and its amazing. If you get banned following a game update it's your fault; common sense is RS updates almost always crashes the bot programs. Keep your botting hours low and you will be fine. Can't be mad when you get banned botting runecrafting after going 4+ hours at a time.
    1. CuppaJava
  4. xraid3rxx
    xraid3rxx
    5/5,
    For the review below. PAY ATTENTION to when there are updates/maintenance. Botting responsibly. From previous reviews.. You gotta wait for RuneMate to update as well. It's not the script's fault. Thank you for constant updates Cuppa
    1. CuppaJava
  5. ifreadingthis
    ifreadingthis
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.15
    Really good/clean bot. Can we please have the choice on which rocks to mine in the start? Mining only the small rocks that give the least fragments looks very bot like.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      I'm a bit confused which rocks you want it to mine? If the account has the agility level to mine in the eastern area the bot will automatically go there, otherwise the bot mines at the regular "small" rocks. Can you please PM me or post on the bot thread with more info?

Do you have the agility level to mine at the east but it doesn't do so?
  6. bren17
    bren17
    4/5,
    got a minor ban, ive used it a decent amount, its good. i feel like it may have been something with the npc contact option
  7. dief1987
    dief1987
    5/5,
    have got one account to 95 with no problems and another to 93.
    1. CuppaJava
  8. ErenJaeger
    ErenJaeger
    5/5,
    Have gone all the way now to 80 with this bot with no bans!!!
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      <3 <3 <3 <3
  9. xNyQuiL
    xNyQuiL
    5/5,
    an absolute gem! <3 cuppa
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      <3 <3 <3 <3
  10. Salacityy
    Salacityy
    5/5,
    Version: 2.0.13
    This bot has been nothing short of incredible. It plays very humanlike. I can only see someone catching a ban if they suicide this (who would have thought?). Use the break handler, it's there for a reason. 5/5 Cuppa, love your scripts <3
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      <3 <3 <3 <3