Cuppa MinerAIO 1.6.74

Mine like a super dwarf!

1. CuppaJava
    [​IMG]

Mines (and banks) ore in many different locations, including specialty locations. Also supports powermining anywhere.

Features:
    • powermining
    • banking at many locations
    • gem bag/coal bag supported
    • option: if a chisel in inventory, will automatically cut all gems & fletch gems into bolt tips (if we have the levels to do so)
    • option to world hop: when another player is within a radius OR all ore selected is depleted
    • 3 selection modes: "mine adjacent to starting spot", "mine certain ores within radius" or "click exact ores you want to mine"
    • option to use dragon pickaxe special
    Robust and Intelligent Decision Making:
    • Weighted-randomized movements: if mining in a large area, the bot will mine nearby rocks randomly, with a strong preference for close rocks and rarely mining medium-distance rocks (optional)
    • Turning time optimization: if mining in a small area (2/3 nearby rocks), the bot will mine the rock that requires the least time spent turning
    • "C" shape formation detection: if the 3 rocks selected form a "C", the bot will automatically walk to the middle of the C before mining
    Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
    • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
    • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
    • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
    • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
    • Intelligent delays between actions.
    • Progress log with a bunch of info.
    • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

Special Mine Locations Supported:

• Amethyst mining
    • Barronite mining (A great, AFK, F2P method, like a mini F2P Motherlode Mine) (if the bot has a hammer in it's inventory, it'll automatically crush the deposits rather than banking) (especially good for UIMs!)
    • Desert sandstone/granite mining (supports Drew's grinder and waterskins with refilling at Enakhra's Lament fountain OR using lunars)
    • Shilo Village gem mine
    • Shilo Village underground gem mine
    • Rune essence/pure essence mining
    • Daeyalt essence mining
    • Volcanic ash mining on Fossil Island
    • Lovakite ore at Lovakengj mine
    Regular mines that support banking:
    F2P:
    • dwarven mine (from falador)
    • barbarian village
    • varrock west
    • varrock east
    • al kharid
    • rimmington
    • mining guild
    P2P:
    • mining guild extended
    • ardougne (north-east)
    • ardougne monastary (south-east) [Supports ardy cape teleport if worn!]
    • crafting guild (with fally diary)
    • mor ul rek
    • port khazard
    • fight arena mine
    • Trahaearn mine (Prifddinas)
    • Hosidius south
    • Mount Karuulm
    • I'm adding more locations, if you want a specific one request it on the thread

Fresh Start Worlds supported:

Bot will only hop to Fresh Start worlds if started on a Fresh Start world. (Otherwise, the bot won't hop to FSW).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DOOMtf, liamlee1 and Glockworke like this.

Recent Reviews

1. ZeroHerox
    ZeroHerox
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.62
    To start, I did get banned, a 2 day ban. which I've been banned on another account which may have been this. The bot works as it should, but you should definitely avoid using the Ardy Cape mine. It's just way too populated and the bot is very bot like when mining. I'm going to chalk this up to being ultimately my own fault for being greedy with this even though it was for a very limited amount of hours.
  2. Infinite Monkeys
    Infinite Monkeys
    3/5,
    Version: 1.6.58
    Works fine but looks botlike. Often right clicks on the rocks rather than left clicking, even when nothing is blocking them. Also zooms out even when powermining, when it could just keep the camera zoomed in to the three rocks.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      The zooming out aspect is a fair point. I'm not sure if zoom level matters to jagex honestly, but it is a bit unnecessary so I'll have disable zooming out when powermining.

The right clicking I can't really do anything about as it isn't specific to my bots. This is a quirk with Runemate itself that I've brought up to Party a few times, and he has implemented some fixes for it, but it still seems to happen sometimes. Basically, for some reason, Runemate randomly incorrectly resolves the left click option as "Examine" even though the left click option is something like "Mine". So then Runemate automatically right clicks looking for the proper option.

I'll mention it to Party again and see if I can propose a fix in the runemate api, but it's kind of outside my scope.

Edit: also I don't mean for that to sound like an excuse above, I would like to get it fixed too. And I recognize there's workarounds (like calling .click() on rocks instead of .interact()) but those cause potential ways for the bot to get stuck (like stuck left clicking on a tree).
  3. A gods pet
    A gods pet
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.56
    I used this along with cuppa motherload mining and am 92 currently with pet no ban been months.
  4. grand333
    grand333
    5/5,
    Used this from like 35-69 mining at various locations and it always worked perfect. Thanks :)
  5. wsmedley98
    wsmedley98
    1/5,
    I got banned using this, avoid
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      I'm genuinely sorry you got banned, but unfortunately that's always a potential risk when botting. If you've used any other bots within the past week or so, it is also possible they might have caused it, as Jagex often delays bans. But either way I am sorry to hear it.
  6. wettyspaghetti
    wettyspaghetti
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.54
    works well
  7. FreeNameChangePog
    FreeNameChangePog
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.50
    works great! got three accounts to 80+ with no bans. Very customizable, highly recommend.
  8. Shmitty Senpai
    Shmitty Senpai
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.44
    Works flawlessly, amazing script and does the job right.
    Highly customisable :) Also good for f2p accounts who want to mine Barronite shards
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      <3

Glad to see someone using it for Barronite, that was a fun feature to add :)
  9. ihatepcgames
    ihatepcgames
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.38
    Amazing bot. Three accounts currently using. one at lvl 80, and two in the mid 60s. No bans. No getting stuck. :)
    1. CuppaJava
  10. ricky bobby
    ricky bobby
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.34
    FLAWLESS. tried it for 30-60 mining on my noob acc and it worked like a charm. no ban