Mines (and banks) ore in many different locations, including specialty locations. Also supports powermining anywhere.
More locations and features being added upon request.
Robust and Intelligent Decision Making:
- banking at many locations
- gem bag/coal bag supported
- option: if a chisel in inventory, will automatically cut all gems & fletch gems into bolt tips (if we have the levels to do so)
- option to world hop: when another player is within a radius OR all ore selected is depleted
- 3 selection modes: "mine adjacent to starting spot", "mine certain ores within radius" or "click exact ores you want to mine"
- option to use dragon pickaxe special
Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
- Weighted-randomized movements: if mining in a large area, the bot will mine nearby rocks randomly, with a strong preference for close rocks and rarely mining medium-distance rocks (optional)
- Turning time optimization: if mining in a small area (2/3 nearby rocks), the bot will mine the rock that requires the least time spent turning
- "C" shape formation detection: if the 3 rocks selected form a "C", the bot will automatically walk to the middle of the C before mining
- Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
- Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
- Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
- Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
- Intelligent delays between actions.
- Progress log with a bunch of info.
- My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!
Special Mine Locations Supported:
Regular mines that support banking:
- Amethyst mining
- Barronite mining (A great, AFK, F2P method, like a mini F2P Motherlode Mine)
- Desert sandstone/granite mining (supports Drew's grinder and waterskins with refilling at Enakhra's Lament fountain OR using lunars)
- Shilo Village gem mine
- Shilo Village underground gem mine
- Rune essence/pure essence mining
- Daeyalt essence mining
- Volcanic ash mining on Fossil Island
- Lovakite ore at Lovakengj mine
- dwarven mine (from falador)
- barbarian village
- varrock west
- varrock east
- al kharid
- mining guild
- mining guild extended
- ardougne (north-east)
- ardougne monastary (south-east) [Supports ardy cape teleport if worn!]
- crafting guild (with fally diary)
- mor ul rek
- port khazard
- fight arena mine
- Trahaearn mine (Prifddinas)
- Hosidius south
- Mount Karuulm
- I'm adding more locations, if you want a specific one request it on the thread
Cuppa MinerAIO 1.6.20
Mine like a super dwarf!
Alright so I wanted to use this for a bit before leaving a review. I alternated between this and the motherload mine script. I went from 81 to 97 before getting hit with a 2 day. Which to be completely honest, I ran it overnights almost every night for a few weeks and even forgot to turn it off a few times before going to work. So I overdid it, that wasn't on the script. It worked flawlessly and has made me a lot of money. One of the few scripters I trust
Works generally well, there's just a few things I think could be improved. It seems to randomly choose to right-click drop and mine rather than just shift clicking or regularly clicking respectively, which makes it seem rather bot-like. Is there a reason for this? Also the dropping could be quicker, maybe a slider to adjust the speed of dropping could be implemented?
I wish I could give it a 4.8, but let's round up. I have been using this specific bot about 8 hours a day for a week now at amethyst, works wonderful. I wish I could set the amethyst tile range so my character doesn't mine other peoples rocks, which looks very sus. Over all great bot, used Cuppa's MLM bot to 99, and this is great post 99 at amethysts.
>For real though, if there is a way to edit the range (I think it is 3 tiles by default) let me know :)
Ive always used cuppa bots. Simple and Awesome! Great in supporting their bots and they will dm you to help troubleshoot any issues you report to help the bot perform better. 1 star reviewers are from noobs who bot for 12 hours and wonder what happened to their account.