Cuppa MinerAIO 1.3.3

Mine like a super dwarf.

1. CuppaJava
    [​IMG]

A true mining AIO.

Mines ore in many different locations, supports powermining and banking. More locations and features being added upon request.

Features:
    • powermining
    • banking at many locations
    • 3 selection modes: "mine adjacent to starting spot", "mine certain ores within radius" or "click exact ores you want to mine"
    • customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes
    • customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while every few minutes
    • my own personal, robust traversal system written from the ground up. doesn't rely on the runemate "web" to work correctly.
    • option to use dragon pickaxe special

Special Locations Supported:

• Amethyst mining
    • Desert sandstone/granite mining (supports waterskins, lunars & Drew's grinder)
    • Shilo Village gem mine
    • Rune essence/pure essence mining
    • Daeyalt essence mining

Current locations that support banking:
    • rune essence mine
    • barbarian village
    • varrock west
    • varrock east
    • al kharid
    • rimmington
    • mining guild
    • mining guild extended (members)
    • amethyst mining (members)
    • desert bandit quarry (members: supports sandstone, granite and waterskins/lunars!)
    • crafting guild (members)
    • shilo village gem mine (members)
    • mor ul rek (members)
    • port khazard (members)
    • fight arena mine (members)
    • I'm adding more locations, if you want a specific one request it on the thread
    Glockworke likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Cuppa MinerAIO v1.3.3 Released!
  2. Cuppa MinerAIO v1.3.1 Released!
  3. Cuppa MinerAIO v1.3.0 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. datboi3100
    datboi3100
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.3
    Works like a charm.
  2. Nightkor3
    Nightkor3
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.3
    Cuppa dominating the scene atm, fantastic work bro. This miner is best on runemate currently hope it doesnt come to an end like Awesome / Regal mining.
  3. Sketchii
    Sketchii
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.1
    SUPER SCRIPT! listens to feed back and takes action, been running for 4 days now 2/3 hours a time, runs lovely :D
  4. vrkash
    vrkash
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.0
    Cuppa is such an asset to this community! Thanks for the amazing support and amazing work you've put into this bot. Works flawlessly! Keep it up mate.
  5. Jet Willis
    Jet Willis
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.11
    perfect
  6. Glockworke
    Glockworke
    5/5,
    Thank you, works like a charm !
  7. slimy92
    slimy92
    5/5,
    Best mining bot. Flawless. could be more locations like lumby west and east mines. But still great script especially its free. But in my opinion this beats mostly paid bots.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Lumby east and west hadn't been added yet since they were a bit more difficult with all the stairs, but will add them soon :)
  8. Wylder12
    Wylder12
    5/5,
    Version: 1.2.9
    My go 2 bot for mining. only question is there any places to mine runite and adam for non members?
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Mining Guild and Alkharid are your best bet for addy.

The only F2P runite mining spot is in deep wildy, and that would require very different logic from the rest of the bot so it can't do that.
  9. Dezon
    Dezon
    1/5,
    Version: 1.2.5
    My second review on this bot. At first, it worked fine for the power mining. However, when banking the ores the bot deposited all armour including the pickaxe, resulting in getting stuck at the ores in the mining guild.

I was relatively on time because I was babysitting the bot, still, there's a good chance I will get banned for it. Therefore I will not use this bot anymore.

The issue must be solved in order (to even recommend) to use this bot.
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      I've mentioned this to other people, as I've been seeing an uptick in inventory detection bugs lately (including people reporting bugs on other bots from other authors). I'm almost completely certain the last client update (~2 weeks ago) bugged out Inventory caching, and now the client is doing stuff that should be impossible.

My code just calls Inventory.depositAllExcept(pickaxes), and it should be impossible for this to happen unless the client breaks. Which has only been happening lately, and only to certain users (this mining bot has been used by people for 1000s of hours already, and this is the first time I've heard this bug).

Anyway, I'll add a failsafe to stop if it ever deposits the pickaxe somehow. But I really don't see this as a bug in my code, there's something wrong with the client's inventory detection.

Sorry this happened either way.
  10. mintsaladorgum
    mintsaladorgum
    3/5,
    Version: 1.2.5
    The World Hopping Feature Doesn't Seem To Work/
    That Being Said Its Very Functional With Little Malfunctions If any A Side From That
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      Can you please PM me on more info on how it doesn't work?

What it's doing wrong, where you are using it and with which ores & selection method. Ideally include the log as well.

I'd like to fix it but I can't seem to reproduce the issue.