Cuppa MinerAIO 1.6.56

Mine like a super dwarf!

1. CuppaJava
    [​IMG]

Mines (and banks) ore in many different locations, including specialty locations. Also supports powermining anywhere.

Features:
    • powermining
    • banking at many locations
    • gem bag/coal bag supported
    • option: if a chisel in inventory, will automatically cut all gems & fletch gems into bolt tips (if we have the levels to do so)
    • option to world hop: when another player is within a radius OR all ore selected is depleted
    • 3 selection modes: "mine adjacent to starting spot", "mine certain ores within radius" or "click exact ores you want to mine"
    • option to use dragon pickaxe special
    Robust and Intelligent Decision Making:
    • Weighted-randomized movements: if mining in a large area, the bot will mine nearby rocks randomly, with a strong preference for close rocks and rarely mining medium-distance rocks (optional)
    • Turning time optimization: if mining in a small area (2/3 nearby rocks), the bot will mine the rock that requires the least time spent turning
    • "C" shape formation detection: if the 3 rocks selected form a "C", the bot will automatically walk to the middle of the C before mining
    Features in all of CuppaJava's Bots:
    • Saves settings from last session, even when you close Runemate. Jump right back in next time!
    • Customizable break handler, to log out for a little while every X minutes.
    • Customizable AFK handler, to idle the bot for a little while periodically.
    • Customizable stopping handler: to stop the bot after a selected amount of time.
    • Intelligent delays between actions.
    • Progress log with a bunch of info.
    • My own custom, robust traversal system written from the ground up. Doesn't rely on the Runemate "web" to work!

Special Mine Locations Supported:

• Amethyst mining
    • Barronite mining (A great, AFK, F2P method, like a mini F2P Motherlode Mine)
    • Desert sandstone/granite mining (supports Drew's grinder and waterskins with refilling at Enakhra's Lament fountain OR using lunars)
    • Shilo Village gem mine
    • Shilo Village underground gem mine
    • Rune essence/pure essence mining
    • Daeyalt essence mining
    • Volcanic ash mining on Fossil Island
    • Lovakite ore at Lovakengj mine
    Regular mines that support banking:
    F2P:
    • dwarven mine (from falador)
    • barbarian village
    • varrock west
    • varrock east
    • al kharid
    • rimmington
    • mining guild
    P2P:
    • mining guild extended
    • ardougne (north-east)
    • ardougne monastary (south-east) [Supports ardy cape teleport if worn!]
    • crafting guild (with fally diary)
    • mor ul rek
    • port khazard
    • fight arena mine
    • Trahaearn mine (Prifddinas)
    • Hosidius south
    • Mount Karuulm
    • I'm adding more locations, if you want a specific one request it on the thread

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DOOMtf, liamlee1 and Glockworke like this.

Recent Reviews

1. wettyspaghetti
    wettyspaghetti
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.54
    works well
  2. FreeNameChangePog
    FreeNameChangePog
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.50
    works great! got three accounts to 80+ with no bans. Very customizable, highly recommend.
  3. Shmitty Senpai
    Shmitty Senpai
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.44
    Works flawlessly, amazing script and does the job right.
    Highly customisable :) Also good for f2p accounts who want to mine Barronite shards
    1. CuppaJava
      Author's Response
      <3

Glad to see someone using it for Barronite, that was a fun feature to add :)
  4. ihatepcgames
    ihatepcgames
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.38
    Amazing bot. Three accounts currently using. one at lvl 80, and two in the mid 60s. No bans. No getting stuck. :)
    1. CuppaJava
  5. ricky bobby
    ricky bobby
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.34
    FLAWLESS. tried it for 30-60 mining on my noob acc and it worked like a charm. no ban
  6. Delta Squad
    Delta Squad
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.32
    Used this bot to powermine, a 1800 total main 50-70 mining, and have got two gimp accounts 1-60 mining. cuppa is goat.
    1. CuppaJava
  7. Stryker
    Stryker
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.29
    bot is fantastic but beware i did just get banned while using it botting responsibly. was at iron ore near ardy cloak teleport.
  8. Tempted Headhunter
    Tempted Headhunter
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.27
    Worked seamlessly from 1-60+ Mining. Only reason that I'm not using it still is because I've switched to Motherlode Mine (and the associated Cuppa assistant).

Fantastic - 10/10 IGN
    1. CuppaJava
  9. Piggyrunner
    Piggyrunner
    5/5,
    Version: 1.6.27
    That's a lot of damage. The best-Billy Mays
  10. dbj888
    dbj888
    4/5,
    Version: 1.6.21
    Work great but can you please update it to mine and bank at Dorgesh-Kaan mine!