Dan Blast Furnace 2.0.12

Blasts the furnace

1. dahnae
    If you have questions/requests, you can join my discord

How to use :
    • Make sure you have "Shift click to drop items" enabled
    • Make sure you have "Esc closes the current interface" enabled
    • Make sure your character is in the Blast Furnace, on a Blast furnace world
    • Make sure you have enough ores/coal and gold to refill the coffer if necessary
    • Make sure the bot has the desired cooling method equipped or in inventory (Ice gloves or bucket). The bot can withdraw goldsmithing gloves and/or coal bag.
    • Adjust bot settings and press "Save and apply". You can edit those settings again even if the bot is running.
    • If the bot gets stuck, make sure the camera allows the chest and the conveyor to be visible at all times. With playersensed camera settings and Fixed Size canvas mode, this should always be true. In resizable mode, visibility checks do not consider the area between the inventory and the minimap, adjust accordingly. See examples of incorrect screen size and camera here and here.

Features :
    • Support for any bar
    • Support for Goldsmithing gauntlets
    • Support for Ice gloves
    • Support for gloves switching
    • Support for stamina and energy potions
    • Support for auto coffer refilling
    • Support for paying the foreman at level < 60
    • Multi-account and progressive mode supported
    • Stop conditions
    • Customisable Break Handler
    • Anti-stuck feature, which logs out and stops the bot after 60 seconds of inactivity, or less than 3 unique actions in the 20 latest actions
    • A dozen Playersense data points, which allows for a unique profile for every bot.
    • An in-depth exp/profit tracker

Bar rates :

These are the rates that I'm getting (lvl 1 agility, coal bag, stamina potions and ice gloves), they can vary with playersense, lag, ping, etc.
    • Gold bars : 4.5k/hr
    • Steel bars : 4.4k/hr
    • Mithril bars : 3.1k/hr
    • Adamantite bars : 2.4k/hr
    • Runite bars : 1.9k/hr

Planned Features :
    • Grand Exchange support

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. toxicbenn
    toxicbenn
    1/5,
    Version: 2.0.9
    doesnt work
    1. dahnae
      Author's Response
      Please DM if you wish to solve your issues. It works well on my end, so I can't fix the bot if I don't receive any bug reports.
  2. Dragonnnsmight
    Dragonnnsmight
    4/5,
    Version: 1.1.13
    till thursday wored great now its busted needs a update
    1. dahnae
      Author's Response
      Feel free to DM me what's busted about it. This version of the bot has been the same for months, so if there suddenly is a bug, it's either on your side or on runemate's side.
      If it's on your side, restarting osrs + runemate and clearing the cache might fix the issue.
      If it's on runemate's side, please leave me a detailed bug report so that I can investigate and pass it along to the admins.
      Thanks!
  3. ogkid350
    ogkid350
    4/5,
    this has been one of my favorite bot got over 1M XP. stop working for me a few days ago keep getting bot is stuck error then logs me out only reason for my 4-star rating.
  4. Bartowskii
    Bartowskii
    1/5,
    used this bot for 40mins, Got a ban. Beware. Incredibly bot like
  5. TooBusyRiP
    TooBusyRiP
    5/5,
    Ran for 6 hours, didn't skip a beat! Quality product here.
  6. codybeaumont
    codybeaumont
    5/5,
    Ignore the people giving this 1 star or anything less than 4 stars, They say its broken, that's because they are not taking the time to read the instructions to make the bot work, you need to make your client window as big as possible so that the script can reach the bank, and conveyor belt within the same screen. The bot works great, i got over 99 smithing but still use the bot because I make tons of profit and great exp. This bot is currently in my top 3, my rank 1 is the temporos bot, just because I got rank 1 temp using it, and never got detected, i botted over 1k hours on it lol. this bot I used for a month, but it is godly!
  7. davidhjyffhjuy
    davidhjyffhjuy
    5/5,
    This has been my #1 script for a while know i honestly dont know what id do without it
    1. dahnae
      Author's Response
      Thank you. Glad you like my bot :)
  8. gfaktor
    gfaktor
    1/5,
    constantly stands after actions. broken
  9. sparkedtitan
    sparkedtitan
    2/5,
    Runs for an hour then becomes inactive and the bot stops.
    1. dahnae
      Author's Response
      I can't fix an issue like this if nobody reports it to me. This bot definitely works well for many people and I'm sorry it doesn't work for you. Would you mind DMing me the logs for the session where that happened?
  10. Shmitty Senpai
    Shmitty Senpai
    5/5,
    It was kinda frustrating getting it to run (my own faulth) But once running it works amazing :D. Gladly support the maker with the small price he made on this script. If the bot gets stuck use fullscreen on the client so it shows the bank on screen :)