Divine NMZ 3.4.33

You couldn't dream for more exp!

1. Serene
    Dream Away to Unlimited Xp
    [​IMG]

Included Features:
    -Rockcaking
    -Rapid heal (w/ optional quick-prayer support)
    -Overloads
    -Absorptions
    -Prayer Potions w/ banking
    -Dream & Potion purchasing
    -Unlimited dreams w/ option to stop after "x" number of dreams
    -Special attacks with over 30 supported weapons
    -Intelligent potion detection (will buy potions with points if you are low)
    -All rumble dreams supported with over 25 bosses
    -Fully customizable breakhandler w/ saving & loading breaks
    -Integrated in-depth statistical analysis (outputs skill info and live supply information)
    -Auto-filling UI for quick usage
    -Ability to save settings
    -In-depth anti-ban with 'no-action' detection to keep you aggro
    -Supply, ammo, and blowpipe scale/dart detection
    -Early quitting (through both overloads and low supplies)
    -Hp-leveling compensation
    -Magic re-select (for when you finish dreams)
    -Resizable mode support
    -Guthan's mode support-
    Quick-prayer auto correction (will remove and set correct quickprayers for you!)
    Auto-retaliate auto correction (will turn on auto-retal in case you forget; please try not to though!)

Future features:

-Power surge enabling (finished - delayed until further notice)
    -Combat prayer flicking (finished - delayed until further notice)
    -Non-NMZ potion support [ranging, combat, scb] (finished - delayed until future release)
    -DH repair (in progress)​

• For bug reports:
      • For every bug report, upload a copy of the follow logs:
        • RuneMate / Spectre Logs
        • Shared Logs
        • Game Logs
        • Bot Logs that match the specific instances you're having issues with (i.e. Divine-###)
        • If RuneMate will not let you upload as .log files, rename them to .txt files or upload them to pastebin.
        • Logs can be found by selecting Help -> View Logs in the RuneMate client. They can also be found (on Windows PC) at C://Users/User/RuneMate/logs
      • Describe the problem as much as you can.

• For refunds

• You will need to include everything requested in the bug report section above.
      • You will need to post wallet screenshots that verify that you paid for the session(s).
        • The screenshot should include your username and session transactions to verify that it is you who made the payment.
      • Refunds are only made for bot errors. If the problem is caused by user error (your fault), or client error (i.e. an update to RS, or common client exception), a refund will most likely not be given.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Syndra and bexxi like this.

Recent Reviews

1. captainsubie555
    captainsubie555
    3/5,
    Version: 3.4.33
    usually have no problems with this bot, but today I couldn't get it to rock cake or use absorbsion pots or overloads. when it works this bot is great just haven't had luck for the last few hours
  2. b0ngslay3r
    b0ngslay3r
    4/5,
    The bot is having issues rock cakeing down once it enters, have to manually cake down til like around 10hp and then it will do it on its own. can you please look into this
  3. JesseJStacks
    JesseJStacks
    5/5,
    I guess its about that time that i leave a review.... :) sooo my buddy told me about this about 8 months ago. He said you have to get the NMZ one... so i tried both. this one right here.... coach im telling you.. i have been running it for a week straight at NMZ for 14-19 hours a day. of course i pick random break times and i change the amount of time max and minimum every day. i come back home and ive gained 450k exp in str around 85 str. let me tell you... monies well spent my guy!
  4. rovistal
    rovistal
    4/5,
    Version: 3.4.32
    doesn't work after update, but great when working
  5. Andre1904
    Andre1904
    5/5,
    Great Script! Today, with the update, it doenst work anymore but yeah no problem. Always perfect with Serene. All her scripts are fantastic! 5 stars!
  6. Nozz8
    Nozz8
    5/5,
    It's a great script, you've done a brill job with it. A few times it got stuck on the page where you select your monsters (I had specified which monsters I wanted within the setup page) so it required me to manually press the accept button to start the dream. I had several occurrences where it used the rock cake too many times and took me below 50hp, which caused the overload to kill me when taken. But this rarely happens. This doesn't take anything away on how great this is. Highly recommend. Thank you sir.
  7. RickMS
    RickMS
    5/5,
    Version: 3.4.30
    Used it for training Melee stats, works great using overloads/absorptions. :)
  8. DarkGamer666
    DarkGamer666
    3/5,
    recently the bot start up fine but like hour in to it it just stops and closes for no reason still have plenty absorbtion and plenty overload has been happening since last update last night
  9. xMissMage
    xMissMage
    5/5,
    Used for multiple hours. Great Bot.
  10. js1077
    js1077
    4/5,
    It does get stuck setting up the dream on custom but if you set the dream up yourself and start the bot as soon as you get inside the dream it works flawlessly.
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      Where does it get stuck using custom? Can you follow the bug report guide in the overview?