Divine NMZ 3.4.11

You couldn't dream for more exp!

1. Serene
    Dream Away to Unlimited Xp
    [​IMG]

Included Features:
    -Rockcaking
    -Rapid heal (w/ optional quick-prayer support)
    -Overloads
    -Absorptions
    -Prayer Potions w/ banking
    -Dream & Potion purchasing
    -Unlimited dreams w/ option to stop after "x" number of dreams
    -Special attacks with over 30 supported weapons
    -Intelligent potion detection (will buy potions with points if you are low)
    -All rumble dreams supported with over 25 bosses
    -Fully customizable breakhandler w/ saving & loading breaks
    -Integrated in-depth statistical analysis (outputs skill info and live supply information)
    -Auto-filling UI for quick usage
    -Ability to save settings
    -In-depth anti-ban with 'no-action' detection to keep you aggro
    -Supply, ammo, and blowpipe scale/dart detection
    -Early quitting (through both overloads and low supplies)
    -Hp-leveling compensation
    -Magic re-select (for when you finish dreams)
    -Resizable mode support
    -Guthan's mode support-
    Quick-prayer auto correction (will remove and set correct quickprayers for you!)
    Auto-retaliate auto correction (will turn on auto-retal in case you forget; please try not to though!)​

Upcoming features:
    -Power surge enabling (finished - delayed until further notice)
    -Combat prayer flicking (delayed until further notice)
    • For bug reports:
      • For every bug report, post a copy of your spectre logs, shared/game logs and bot logs that match the specific instances you're having problems with. Also describe the problem as much as you can.
      • Logs are located (on Windows PC) at C://Users/User/RuneMate/logs
    • For refunds

• You will need to include everything requested in the bug report section above.
      • You will need to post wallet screenshots that verify that you paid for the session(s).
      • Refunds are only made for bot errors. If the problem is caused by user error (your fault), or client error (i.e. an update to RS, or common client exception), a refund will most likely not be given.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Syndra and bexxi like this.

Recent Reviews

1. mc booziee
    mc booziee
    4/5,
    Version: 3.4.11
    awesome bot only reason i didnt give 5 stars is because there is no retrieve ammo option? thoughts on adding?
  2. xxhasaki
    xxhasaki
    3/5,
    i would give you a 5, that being said i'll explain why i didn't and honestly i was borderline giving you a 2, the bot worked perfectly fine for like the first 12 hours (2 days cycling 4 hours each) then today onwards it keeps not drinking potions and dying waste of cash in game and the bot took about 8 x 0.06 dollars!!! idk why its failing man, if u refund ill put up to 4 and if u help me ill smack that 5.
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      If you read the overview then you'll see how to report bugs and request refunds. if you read the discussion thread, then you'll see that there were problems stemming from an RS update that went out today (the same day you begun to have problems...). if those aren't resolved by ensuring you're on the most recent client & bot version, then follow the guide in the overview for posting bugs. pretty simple
  3. gesh
  4. kt_0001
    kt_0001
    5/5,
    Just ran it for 6.5 hrs, flawless & it gains more xp/hr than I do manually.
  5. omgarock
    omgarock
    5/5,
    Version: 3.4.10
    Excellent bot, if something doesn't work just restart. Can't beat the quality and the price. On a race to 99!
  6. venniu
    venniu
    5/5,
    Version: 3.4.9
    yeah overall very nice bot, botted 6-12h straight for 3 weeks, almost every day.
  7. Bewalas
    Bewalas
    5/5,
    Version: 3.4.8
    I'm giving this bot script 5 stars because of how smooth and efficient it runs. You really just can't beat the price when the quality and attention to detail is this good! My only suggestion that would really make this bot unbeatable is to add the the option to flick piety or chivalry & activate power surge then use the ancient mace spec when low on prayer. Those updates are much needed, Thnks!
  8. shark3
    shark3
    5/5,
    Excellent! This is by far the best combat bot I have ever used. Very user friendly and works flawlessly for 12+ hours at a time unsupervised.
  9. DiNiro
    DiNiro
    5/5,
    Amazing Bot, there is a few bugs though. When the bot clciks the Vail, the bot always turns off witches experiment, so I have to manually select the bosses but other than that it works like a charm. Try fix this serene and add the witches experiment to the drop down menu. That would be a big big help! Thank you brother, stay grinding G
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      Witch's experiment is already one of the supported bosses. If it is deselecting it, then you may have witch's experiment turned off in your boss selection.
  10. qrant
    qrant
    5/5,
    PERFECT