Divine NMZ 3.4.18

You couldn't dream for more exp!

1. Serene
    Dream Away to Unlimited Xp
    [​IMG]

Included Features:
    -Rockcaking
    -Rapid heal (w/ optional quick-prayer support)
    -Overloads
    -Absorptions
    -Prayer Potions w/ banking
    -Dream & Potion purchasing
    -Unlimited dreams w/ option to stop after "x" number of dreams
    -Special attacks with over 30 supported weapons
    -Intelligent potion detection (will buy potions with points if you are low)
    -All rumble dreams supported with over 25 bosses
    -Fully customizable breakhandler w/ saving & loading breaks
    -Integrated in-depth statistical analysis (outputs skill info and live supply information)
    -Auto-filling UI for quick usage
    -Ability to save settings
    -In-depth anti-ban with 'no-action' detection to keep you aggro
    -Supply, ammo, and blowpipe scale/dart detection
    -Early quitting (through both overloads and low supplies)
    -Hp-leveling compensation
    -Magic re-select (for when you finish dreams)
    -Resizable mode support
    -Guthan's mode support-
    Quick-prayer auto correction (will remove and set correct quickprayers for you!)
    Auto-retaliate auto correction (will turn on auto-retal in case you forget; please try not to though!)​

Upcoming features:
    -Power surge enabling (finished - delayed until further notice)
    -Combat prayer flicking (delayed until further notice)
    • For bug reports:
      • For every bug report, upload a copy of your spectre logs, shared/game logs and bot logs that match the specific instances you're having problems with. If RuneMate will not let you upload as .log files, rename them to .txt files or upload them to pastebin.
      • Also describe the problem as much as you can.
      • Logs can be found by selecting Help -> View Logs in the RuneMate client. They can also be found (on Windows PC) at C://Users/User/RuneMate/logs

• For refunds

• You will need to include everything requested in the bug report section above.
      • You will need to post wallet screenshots that verify that you paid for the session(s). The screenshot should include your username and all to verify that it is you who made the payment.
      • Refunds are only made for bot errors. If the problem is caused by user error (your fault), or client error (i.e. an update to RS, or common client exception), a refund will most likely not be given.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Syndra and bexxi like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Bean.
    Bean.
    5/5,
    Version: 3.4.17
    So fucking happy with this bot. Botted to 99 att str def hp for 12+ hrs per day. No issues what so ever. Thanks Serene <3
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review. Congrats on max combat!
  2. rangedetox
    rangedetox
    3/5,
    was working well until a couple days ago. now it buys into the wrong dreams and doesn't even start the dreams
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      Can you post a bug report in the thread section? I started a new bot instance after your post and it started up a dream and is running correctly.
  3. sit265
    sit265
    3/5,
    the bot doesn't work at all even with guidance. It just stands and withdraws overloads, but the lite version works fine??
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      The lite and premium use the same code. If it is working for the lite, it should be working for the premium. Please follow the bug report guide in the overview.
  4. Picklesfalyfe
    Picklesfalyfe
    5/5,
    works well, a little finicky on controls, but if you input what you want correctly, will run flawless until you press stop.
  5. Chris1012017
    Chris1012017
    5/5,
    Version: 3.4.16
    great bot
  6. timmotee
    timmotee
    4/5,
    Good, stable bot - not sure if this is a bug for all spec weapons, but when the granite maul is selected and spec is used, it won't reequipped my dragon defender and melee weapon. Ends up training with the maul and reduces xp gain
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      That is a bug. Please post logs.
  7. Smiddy1488
    Smiddy1488
    4/5,
    Could do with using the power ups and being able to select which prays to use (or just using quick prayers instead of setting rapid heal as quick prayer).
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review. The overview already mentions that these things aren't supported in the current version
  8. iiliiliiiiliilii
    iiliiliiiiliilii
    5/5,
    If this bot was a girl, I'd marry it.
  9. Rekot
    Rekot
    5/5,
    Most stable bot I have used, even having never played NMZ before the UI was easy enough to get me set up quickly.
  10. barnaclebill
    barnaclebill
    5/5,
    Got eight 99's on several of my accounts with no bans. If set up right this bot works very well. The most trusted bot I have ever used.
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review! Congrats on the 99s