Divine NMZ 3.4.37

You couldn't dream for more exp!

1. Serene
    Dream Away to Unlimited Xp
    [​IMG]

Included Features:
    -Rockcaking
    -Rapid heal (w/ optional quick-prayer support)
    -Overloads
    -Absorptions
    -Prayer Potions w/ banking
    -Dream & Potion purchasing
    -Unlimited dreams w/ option to stop after "x" number of dreams
    -Special attacks with over 30 supported weapons
    -Intelligent potion detection (will buy potions with points if you are low)
    -All rumble dreams supported with over 25 bosses
    -Fully customizable breakhandler w/ saving & loading breaks
    -Integrated in-depth statistical analysis (outputs skill info and live supply information)
    -Auto-filling UI for quick usage
    -Ability to save settings
    -In-depth anti-ban with 'no-action' detection to keep you aggro
    -Supply, ammo, and blowpipe scale/dart detection
    -Early quitting (through both overloads and low supplies)
    -Hp-leveling compensation
    -Magic re-select (for when you finish dreams)
    -Resizable mode support
    -Guthan's mode support-
    Quick-prayer auto correction (will remove and set correct quickprayers for you!)
    Auto-retaliate auto correction (will turn on auto-retal in case you forget; please try not to though!)

Future features:

-Power surge enabling (finished - delayed until further notice)
    -Combat prayer flicking (finished - delayed until further notice)
    -Non-NMZ potion support [ranging, combat, scb] (finished - delayed until future release)
    -DH repair (in progress)​

[​IMG]
    • Randomized Breaks:
      • When using this section, the bot creates a number of randomized breaks that follow within upper and lower thresholds that you have selected.
      • Use this section if you don't want to specify an exact start and end time for your breaks.
      • Minimum Playtime: The minimum amount of time you want the bot to run in game before logging out and taking a break
      • Maximum Playtime: The maximum amount of time you want the bot to run in-game before logging out and taking a break.
      • Minimum Breaktime: The shortest amount of acceptable time you want the bot to spend logged out and taking a break from botting. This is your low limit.
      • Maximum Breaktime: The longest amount of time you want the bot to spend logged out and taking a break from botting. This is your high limit.
      • Amount: The amount of breaks you want the bot to create following the thresholds you have set above.
      • Once all of this is set, press create breaks and you are done!
    • Custom Breaks:
      • When using this section, the bot will create a break with the exact start time and end time (OR length, depending on which add-mode you select) based on the values you input. Use this section if you know you want the bot to run for exactly "x" amount of time and break for exactly "y" amount of time.
      • When selecting the mode "Add direct':
        • Think of this mode as "I want this break to start and end at exact times that I want to put in."
        • Start time: The exact runtime that you want the break to start at. If you enter "00:00:00" the break will start when the runtime is at 00:00:00.
        • End time: The exact runtime that you want the break to end at.
        • If I enter a start time of "03:00:00" and an endtime of "04:15:30" the bot will start and end exactly at those times!
        • Once your settings are selected, press "Add direct" and your break will be added to the list.
      • When selecting the mode "Append to end":
        • MOST PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE USING THIS MODE. SCROLL UP.
        • Think of this mode as "I want to create a break of exactly "x" length, but just want to add it to the end of the list that I already have."
        • Start time: The exact runtime AFTER your last break, when you want your next break to start. Think of this as "how long you want the bot to run after your last break before starting a new one." If your last break ends at "01:00:00" and you select "02:00:00" for append-mode, your next break will start at exactly "02:00:00" (or 2 hours) after the break ending at "01:00:00" (or at exactly "03:00:00".
        • End time: The exact runtime AFTER this specific break STARTS that you want it to end (in reference to the start time). Think of this as "how long do I want this break to run", and add that value to the start time to determine your end time. For example, if I want a break to run for 3hrs and my start time value is "01:00:00", then I would input "04:00:00" (because 01:00:00 + 3hrs is 04:00:00)
        • In short, if you are using this mode you are most likely trying to setting an "exact length" for a new break (after a list full of already created breaks). This is NOT to be thought of as setting an exact start and end time - if you are doing that, use the "add direct" option.
        • Once your settings are selected, press "Append to end" and your break will be added to the END of the list.
    • For bug reports:
      • For every bug report, upload a copy of the follow logs:
        • RuneMate / Spectre Logs
        • Shared Logs
        • Game Logs
        • Bot Logs that match the specific instances you're having issues with (i.e. Divine-###)
        • If RuneMate will not let you upload as .log files, rename them to .txt files or upload them to pastebin.
        • Logs can be found by selecting Help -> View Logs in the RuneMate client. They can also be found (on Windows PC) at C://Users/User/RuneMate/logs
      • Describe the problem as much as you can.

• For refunds

• You will need to include everything requested in the bug report section above.
      • You will need to post wallet screenshots that verify that you paid for the session(s).
        • The screenshot should include your username and session transactions to verify that it is you who made the payment.
      • Refunds are only made for bot errors. If the problem is caused by user error (your fault), or client error (i.e. an update to RS, or common client exception), a refund will most likely not be given.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Syndra and bexxi like this.

Recent Reviews

1. coyoo
    coyoo
    5/5,
    Version: 3.4.37
    Sometimes when using the Dragon Dagger as spec weapon it wouldn't swap back, but other than that a great bot
  2. Jamesopp
    Jamesopp
    5/5,
    Version: 3.4.37
    5/25/20 Prem. Version working good when you get it set up and configured correctly. Very easy user friendly interface which is always a HUUGE plus for me with things like this. I use the protect melee prayer method against only melee bosses on my 1 def pure for range training, and it goes to the corner and does good there and with 24 prayer potions im able to in some really trips. The reason i only do 24 prayer potions though is because i bring range potions thinking it would drink them and it doesn't. and i thought i seen an option somewhere like before you even set up and launch the bot, that would haave the setup that says range pots. but i don't see a option to use the range pots, idk maybe its just more effective to use more prayer pots? overall, this was my first day ever using bot scripts, and it was a really bumpy rd untill i tried out this gem.
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review!

I'll be adding options for super ranging - that may help you out if you're not already 51hp or higher
  3. dawid717
    dawid717
    3/5,
    Version: 3.4.36
    I mean it does work for the most part but sometimes will randomly run around for a bit. Also not sure why special attack is an option without power surge being enabled? Also charged me 2x while immediately crashing once I started... as is I rather spend the extra $0.02/hr for Prime NMZ.
  4. 3bills
    3bills
    4/5,
    would love to give it 5 stars if it had a setting to collect long and curved bones from the nmz bosses! great script!
  5. null0x
    null0x
    5/5,
    Best NMZ on RuneMate right now. I have used for very long sessions with breaks, and thus far has been flawless. I personally just use it simply with the absorption and rock cakes. No potions or prayer. Thank you Serene!
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review!
  6. SynisterJebus
    SynisterJebus
    5/5,
    I've probably used this bot for around 40 hours this last week (approx 6 hours a day ) without issue. Has run real smooth, would recommend, cheers creator.
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review!
  7. leggors
    leggors
    2/5,
    If you move the client around it gets stuck on "drinking absorb" or "flicking prayer." Then you restart it and does the same thing but takes your money. Dog shit. Just use Prime NMZ.
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      if you move the client around?
      post logs, explain the situation. there's a bug report guide in the overview.
  8. staygruntled
    staygruntled
    3/5,
    Works great if you plan on doing only one dream and manually resetting the bot for the next. Every time the bot tries to start another by itself, it gets stuck buying 320 absorbs over and over.( I have tried tweaking setting several times) Otherwise it rock cakes, absorbs and overloads with no issues during my dreams.
  9. 1Ghost2
    1Ghost2
    3/5,
    Version: 3.4.35
    okay bot, but even with new update its still frustrating. now when using the absorbtion method it won't use normal prayers or drink prayer potions. still no super combat option, no option for the power-ups like zapper and re-current damage. all these things would make me actually pay and use this bot everyday. but until these are added, i'll continue using different bots.
  10. shark3
    shark3
    4/5,
    Version: 3.4.35
    Very good but has a bug where it forgets to take overloads with dharoks and rock cake, and that lowers hourly xp by at least 10k, its quite annoying.