Dream Away to Unlimited Xp
-Rapid heal (w/ optional quick-prayer support)
-Prayer Potions w/ banking
-Dream & Potion purchasing
-Unlimited dreams w/ option to stop after "x" number of dreams
-Special attacks with over 30 supported weapons
-Intelligent potion detection (will buy potions with points if you are low)
-All rumble dreams supported with over 25 bosses
-Fully customizable breakhandler w/ saving & loading breaks
-Integrated in-depth statistical analysis (outputs skill info and live supply information)
-Auto-filling UI for quick usage
-Ability to save settings
-In-depth anti-ban with 'no-action' detection to keep you aggro
-Supply, ammo, and blowpipe scale/dart detection
-Early quitting (through both overloads and low supplies)
-Magic re-select (for when you finish dreams)
-Resizable mode support
-Guthan's mode support-
Quick-prayer auto correction (will remove and set correct quickprayers for you!)
Auto-retaliate auto correction (will turn on auto-retal in case you forget; please try not to though!)
-Power surge enabling (finished - delayed until further notice)
-Combat prayer flicking (finished - delayed until further notice)
-Non-NMZ potion support [ranging, combat, scb] (finished - delayed until future release)
-DH repair (in progress)
- For bug reports:
- For every bug report, upload a copy of the follow logs:
- RuneMate / Spectre Logs
- Shared Logs
- Game Logs
- Bot Logs that match the specific instances you're having issues with (i.e. Divine-###)
- If RuneMate will not let you upload as .log files, rename them to .txt files or upload them to pastebin.
- Logs can be found by selecting Help -> View Logs in the RuneMate client. They can also be found (on Windows PC) at C://Users/User/RuneMate/logs
- Describe the problem as much as you can.
- For refunds
- You will need to include everything requested in the bug report section above.
- You will need to post wallet screenshots that verify that you paid for the session(s).
- The screenshot should include your username and session transactions to verify that it is you who made the payment.
- Refunds are only made for bot errors. If the problem is caused by user error (your fault), or client error (i.e. an update to RS, or common client exception), a refund will most likely not be given.
Divine NMZ 3.4.29
You couldn't dream for more exp!