DivineNMZ 2.0.0-beta3.2

Dream away to free xp!

1. Serene
    Dream Away.

What it does:
    Rockcakes, OVLS, absorbs and prays depending on the UI settings. Recommend going to a corner to limit the amount of monsters attacking at once (extends dream times). If using dream purchases, bot will walk there for you. STAY IN FIXED MODE. Resize-able support re-implemented (if you have problems with it, switch to fixed mode)

As promised, dream repurchasing, banking, potion purchasing and such have been added! (pending 2.0.0). As a result, this bot will be moving to supporter+ only. Grab your supporter subscription soon. DivineNMZ (Lite) will be released upon v2.0.0 release that will support OVLS/ABS only (no banking, no spec attacks, no ppots, etc.) and will be just like the older versions of dNMZ right around v1.1.0.

Edit: Releasing beta versions with dream purchasing disabled for now. Will allow purchasing soon.

Currently supports:
    • Rockcaking
    • Rapid Heal
    • Overloads
    • Absorptions
    • Prayer potions
    • Dream & Potion purchasing (supporter+) - pending v2.0.0
    • Banking (supporter+) - pending v2.0.0
    • Anti-ban
    • Option to quit dream when out of supplies (overloads, arrows, scales)
    • Quick-prayers (Removed; may re-implement later)
    • Special Attacks (request new weapons on the discussion thread)
    • Resizable mode support (unless using spec attacks)
    • Guthan's mode (Supporter+)
    In Progress:
    • Eagle eye/Piety flicking (No longer supporting)
    • Power-ups
    • None. Post on thread to request more features.
    "Rapid heal is toggling slowly." - Make sure you have your mouse multiplier set to 1.0 or higher and kill any unneeded processes on your computer. Make sure your connection is strong. Any lag in game may cause a delay in method execution (goes for any bot).

"I'm gaining HP in the dream. Rapid heal isn't working." - Gaining hp is often a result of leveling hp and not the bot failing to use rapid heal. If you are gaining hp, make sure you have rapid heal checked, mouse multiplier is at 1.0 or greater, your osrs hotkeys are set to default, and you have a good connection.

"Spec attacks aren't working. Bot continuously opens the spec and inventory tabs." - Known issue as of v1.3.2 if you don't have your spec weapon as your main weapon. Will be fixed in v1.3.3+.

"Random crashes in resizable mode." - This is a possible error of using spec attacks in resizable mode. Disable spec attacks and continue with a new instance. Will be fixed in v1.3.3+.

"Rockcaking gets me to 50hp instead of 51." - This is a common error if you have relatively slow internet/are lagging. Pause the bot and let your char heal to 51hp, then resume the bot. To avoid this, manually rockcake/ovl your hp down before starting the bot.

"Bot opens up the wrong tabs for prayer toggling/specs/antiban" - Occurs if you've removed the default OSRS hotkeys. Change them back to default.
    Recent changes:
    New, updated UI.
    Autofilling UI (if logged in)
    Dream repurchasing and banking (supporter+) - allows normal, hard, custom normal and custom hard
    Quitting when out of ammo (range only as of now)
    New paint tab supplying extra info (spec %, absorb %, points/hr, coffer info, absorb/ovl/ppots left, etc)

Fixed spec attacks for users not using spec as main wep.
    Added more spec weps.
    Guthans mode enabled.

Spec attacks pushed (for new weapons, post on the thread)
    Quick-prayers removed
    Fix for rockcaking to 1hp w/o OVLS

No more null pointers with prayer toggling! (lol i thought)
    Re-sizeable mode support & then removal
    Better Logout method
    Little easter-eggs: (super-ranging, super-magic & superCB pot hidden support)

Removed NPE from users taking over 1min to start the bot (WHY DOES IT TAKE THIS LONG TO CHOOSE THINGS IN THE UI)
    Additional antiban
    Quick-prayer support

New absorption method
    Option to quit when out of overloads enabled
    Spec attacks - Beta2
    Additional antiban

If you are enjoying my bots, feel free to donate: Anything helps!
    Thanks (y)
    7abdus likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. zygard
    Version: 2.0.0-beta2
    Only works if you start it in nmz and you have to babysit it for the first few minutes because it is very slow and sometimes dosent start until second prayer potion and also I see a "special attack" option but I cant put it on, is this a payed for feature?
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      Needs to be started in NMZ until dream purchasing is enabled. This has always been the case and has been stated. Special attack has always been for supporter+ only, has been stated; will remain this way until bot is completely moved to supporter+ only.

To increase speed, turn your mouse multiplier up (at least 1.0 for sufficient functionality).
  2. Sustain
    Version: 1.1.2
    Works incredibly well. Good job Serene!
  3. utorrent
    Version: 1.1.2
    As of the most recent update, it's running perfectly. Thanks!
  4. treyax
    Version: 1.1.1
    definitely improved since i last used it, good job
  5. m lad
    m lad
    Version: 0.0.3
    Doesn't prayer flick all the time so your health does go up an when it does it stays on for way longer than necessary, using excessive amounts of prayer points.
    1. Serene
      Author's Response
      If your health goes up its a result of gaining hp levels, not a fail of prayer flicking. I'll speed up the rapid heal toggle but its on for at most 1 and a half seconds. At +3 prayer bonus, I use less than 15 ppoints on a 2hour run :P