1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fabreze Agility 1.5.6

Who knew agility would be such a breeze

1. Fabreze
    Simple agility bot that preforms agility reliably and efficiently! Make sure to START AT DESIRED COURSE!

Requirements:
    • None
    Features:
    • Functional UI With XP Tracker
    • Stop Timer
    • Picks Up Marks of Grace
    • Eats Food
    Supported Agility Courses:
    • Gnome Stronghold
    • Draynor Village
    • Al Kharid
    • Varrock
    • Canifis
    In The Works:
    • Falador
    • Seer's Village
    • Ardougne
    • Stamina Potions
    Bjotorsflav likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. Marlon Filipe
    Marlon Filipe
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.6
    That's a good bot, but should support all courses.
  2. adamleblanc
    adamleblanc
    5/5,
    Works great. Wish it would alch, too.
  3. Zozemin
    Zozemin
    4/5,
    For a free agility bot that doesn't support every course, this thing rocks. I've gotten up to 80 agility and mostly just stay at Canifis for the extra marks of grace. I used it even after the bad reviews and I don't regret a thing. Haven't had a single issue at all, picks up marks and eats if needed. Doesn't get stuck or just stop, I've easily left it going for 10 hours or more. Only reason I don't give 5 stars is the lack of support for other courses.
  4. Lobaloba
    Lobaloba
    1/5,
    actually does just one lap
  5. odyssejus
    odyssejus
    2/5,
    At canifis, if failed, doesint do anything just standing, why is that cant he run a bit south, and start all over? Bot doesint see an obscale to press on...
  6. Baby Clicks99
    Baby Clicks99
    4/5,
    Works well, picks up marks (make sure you select the option before clicking on Set Location). Only downside is when you fall it doesn't do anything or go back to start.
  7. B2B1986
    B2B1986
    1/5,
    Does not pick up marks.
  8. DrLobaLoba
    DrLobaLoba
    4/5,
    Used this bot a lot a couple of months ago. Want to use it again but i'm afraid it'll get me banned since the last update was un june.
    Are you planning on updating the bot again? Would love to use it some more
    1. Fabreze
      Author's Response
      Probably won’t be updating it again for a long time ive got a lot on my plate, might even take it off the store if it ever breaks since theres a lot of other, better maintained ones on the store
  9. tonym19
    tonym19
    4/5,
    Runs great!
  10. Blessing07
    Blessing07
    5/5,
    It is advisable to change course while going up every time I arrive at camelot me ban, why now only bot in canifis full that you say?
    1. Fabreze
      Author's Response
      I have literally no idea what you're saying lol