Hexis Agility Lite 1.7.4

"'Just do it' - Nike" - Makutu

1. Makutu
    Hexis Agility AIO

Flawlessly completes every Rooftop on OldSchool with a multitude of features.
    • Progressive Mode
      • Automatically walk to the next highest course you can do when you level up. Allows for seamless 1-99 training, if you have the appropriate teleport items and meet the requirements.
    • Looting Marks of Grace
      • For a chance at some extra money whilst training, or to unlock the exclusive Graceful outfit, you can pick up Marks of Grace.
    • Casting High-Level Alchemy
      • For highly efficient training, consider casting High Level Alchemy whilst you traverse the Rooftop course. This means you're making even more money, training magic, and training Agility all in one bot.
    • Casting Magic Imbue
      • For those who have Lunars unlocked, you can cast Magic Imbue whilst training to train some Magic alongside Agility.
    • Drinks Stamina potions
      • Users can take Stamina potions with them to increase their xp per hour.
    • Eats Summer Pies
      • Boost your Agility level and experience even further with Summer pies.
    • Jug of Wines
      • For lower levels you can bring some jugs of wine for cheap and effective food.

[​IMG]

Recent Reviews

1. Syluck
    Syluck
    5/5,
    Version: 1.7.4
    The best of the best, Reach lvl 60 without any problem, I'm will continue using this fantastic tool!
  2. royce1990
    royce1990
    5/5,
    great! Used this for around an 1 hour and 30 mins a time at canifs agility course and it NEVER crashed.
  3. AFROxNINJA
    AFROxNINJA
    5/5,
    Worked great for me, did 4 hours then 2 hours in a 8 hour period. Great bot, would buy the full experience!
  4. Negrita
    Negrita
    5/5,
    Used at seers with teleport. Does a great job.
  5. RyanJay13
    RyanJay13
    4/5,
    Did not receive 5 star rating because Canifis does not work reliably. Otherwise it runs great and the fact that the trial is not limited to 'x' hours a week makes it the best 'trial' available. I will gladly pay to use the full version and all of it's features.
  6. mikey666
    mikey666
    4/5,
    Version: 1.5.24
    Been going over 7 hours strong at the moment. No complains from me so far:) Great job
    1. Makutu
      Author's Response
      Be careful!
  7. 1Ghost2
    1Ghost2
    5/5,
    Very good script! Used it for 3 days (5-8hour periods) and it once got caught up once. Haven't tried any alching. Thank you for the great bot!
  8. Itchicaa
    Itchicaa
    5/5,
    Works amazingly, highly recommend
  9. marksguy101
    marksguy101
    4/5,
    Seems quite good but high alch is weird. I type Black d'hide body and it won't recognize
  10. MoreSlawSir
    MoreSlawSir
    4/5,
    not sure if im just not doing it correctly, but i typed "Willow longbow" for high alching and it seemed to have a problem with that. Otherwise it's been alright with the Canifis course