1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Demonic Gorillas PRO 1.4.1

Got my botters in Paris and they going Gorillas

1. Swych
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Kills Demonic Gorillas in the Crash Dungeon.

Massive range of customisation. Run the bot with ANY combination of weapons and equipment and the bot will use whatever equipment you give it.

Restoration strategies
    • Player-Owned House - Restore your stats in your POH via an ornate restoration pool
    • Player-Owned House to Ferox Enclave - Teleport to the Ferox Enclave via the jewelry box in your house. The bot will use the pool of restoration at the Ferox Enclave to restore your stats.
    • Dueling to Ferox Enclave - Teleport to the Ferox Enclave via a Ring of Dueling and use the pool of restoration to restore your stats.
    • Seed Pod to Grand Tree - Heal the bank by using this option. The bot will withdraw food and prayer restore potions (Prayer or Super restores supported) and heal to full hitpoints and prayer. No fancy POH or jewelry required!
    Banking strategies
    • Player-Owned House to Castle Wars - Use a Jewelry box to teleport to Castle Wars and use the bank
    • Player-Owned House to Edgeville - Use a Jewelry box to teleport to Edgeville and use the bank
    • Player-Owned House to Ferox Enclave - Use a Jewelry box to teleport to Ferox Enclave and use the bank
    • Ring of Dueling to Castle Wars - Teleport to Castle Wars via the Ring of Dueling. The bot will equip the ring if you've in combat and can't bring up the chat dialog options.
    • Ring of Dueling to Ferox Enclave - Teleport to Ferox Enclave via the Ring of Dueling. The bot will equip the ring if you've in combat and can't bring up the chat dialog options.
    • Seed Pod to Grand Tree - Teleport to the Grand Tree via the Seed pod.
    Traversal strategies
    • Seed Pod to Grand Tree - Fastest way to get back into the action. Uses the Royal seed pod to get back to the Grand Tree.
    • Player-Owned House Spirit Tree to Grand Tree - Use the Spirit Tree in your POH to get back to the Grand Tree.

Example Inventory & Equipment setup
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Example UI setup

[​IMG]

Notes:
    1. Make sure your "Withdraw loadout at bank" matches the loadout you had equipped when saving your inventory loadout. For example, if you're using a blowpipe and arclight and you saved your inventory loadout with the blowpipe equipped, the loadout to withdraw at the bank would be your Blowpipe loadout.
    2. Check you're on the standard spellbook if alching items

How to setup inventory and equipment loadouts:
    1. When you save each loadout you have to be wearing the gear you want to use, obviously. You want to withdraw every item you want to use, gear and inventory
    2. Don't bank and withdraw more things between saving loadouts it will just cause you issues
    3. Equip your ranged loadout, type in the loadout name, and hit Add. Do the same with melee.
    4. Hit refresh on the bank inventory/equipment loadout buttons WITHOUT CHANGING ANYTHING IN BETWEEN REFRESHES. Don't hit refresh on bank inventory loadout, switch gear, then hit refresh on bank equipment loadout. These are defined lists or items to withdraw and wear when at the bank, you can't have a blowpipe worn and in your inventory at the same time for example.
    5. Select what loadout to use when the demon has the overhead prayer active and you're good to go

Recent Reviews

1. senacuss
    senacuss
    4/5,
    Version: 1.4.1
    Used for over 2500 kills. Works well, has a few small bugs which sometimes require restarts.
  2. BlackHawkyZ
    BlackHawkyZ
    3/5,
    This bot is not easy to setup, I had to stop it several times to eventually get it to work, and it's charged me 7 Hours, for using it just over 2 hours. I assume for having to stop/start it, due to poor setup interface.

Could easily be 5* if it had a setup like Zulrah mate, where you equip gear then just click "Range Setup > Refresh > Save"
  3. Ashton27
    Ashton27
    1/5,
    spent almost 2 hours trying to set this up. luckily one hour was the free one. sets up inventory fine. i pick and load my range setup and i pick and load my melee setup. click run then it deposits everything and withdraws everything except melee gear and starts running towards demonics.
  4. jlc1996
    jlc1996
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.11
    Great bot, having an issue with bolts randomly. Even though I have thousands equipped it stands at the bank and says can’t find rune bolts and idles
    1. Swych
      Author's Response
      If you have saved your loadout with your entire bank stack equipped, the bot will be looking for that exact amount before leaving to go to demonics again. I suggest only wielding a lower amount when saving loadouts so you'll always be able to start with the same number each time :)
  5. Johnzoidberg83
    Johnzoidberg83
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3.10
    I really like this bot, saved me lots of hassle, but sadly it deposits all when banking, and has to regrab everything
    1. Swych
      Author's Response
      What's wrong with that? It adds maybe a few seconds to banking. It's a recent change that solved an edge case in the banking logic, reported from this bot, would you rather I revert it and you get stuck in a banking loop?

Thank you for the feedback.
  6. kevinoar
    kevinoar
    1/5,
    Version: 1.3.6
    constantly dying. bot keeps stopping for no reason after 8-10 kills
    1. Swych
      Author's Response
      If you look slightly towards the top of the page there's a tab called "Discussion". That's frequently where people find support for the issues they have, unlike the review section which you posted in.

I wouldn't expect you to follow up with asking for help as it seems you'd rather complain and not do anything about it, but I'll leave the decision up to you.
  7. KattenpisTV
    KattenpisTV
    4/5,
    Version: 1.3.5
    Its very good, but the last try its keep hanging on: Configure your settings and hit start. But i already hit on start.
    Tried it a couple times with other settings but it didnt work, but i took me 1 dollar.. How can i fix this or when would it be updated?
  8. Dogdogdogdog
    Dogdogdogdog
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.5
    Without a doubt one of the best bots on this platform. Not a big fan of the UI (sometimes doesn't let me scroll down) but the bot 100% makes up for that. Great work!
  9. funkmaster
    funkmaster
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.3
    THE best bot that I have used. 800+ kc with 2 shards now
  10. money54312
    money54312
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.2
    Great script - hardest part was setting it up (not that hard), but the trial version makes it so you don't have to waste any money figuring it out. Saw a couple of reviews saying that there were issues not picking up items, but I did not run into any within 250 kills.