The thieving house can be found here:

[​IMG]
    auxi and Blackfire223 like this.

Recent Reviews

1. Crayola
    Crayola
    5/5,
    Version: 0.0.3
    Does as advertised, no issues. Don't have anything in inventory you want to keep, because it does drop ANYTHING in inventory.
    1. Wet Rag
  2. Hoggster99
    Hoggster99
    3/5,
    Would give 5 stars but it gets stuck on the last fruit in your inventory when dropping it. Then tries to use that fruit on the stall repeatedly.
  3. xThunderSlugx
    xThunderSlugx
    4/5,
    Four stars instead of five only because you have to babysit it every once in a while. After a while it will get hung up on an apple and repeatedly try to use the apple on the stall until you fix it.
  4. Blythe
    Blythe
    4/5,
    Does what it advertises. Picks the fruit, drops the fruit.

Only giving a 4 as their is no UI or settings.

Id love a "stop after" feature, xp rates, and possibly a click delay so it doesn't click the same second every time.
  5. devinhodges
    devinhodges
    4/5,
    Version: 0.0.2
    Works perfectly so far (only a couple hours) the only downside to this script is that it doesn't have a "stop after" option to make the bot automatically stop after a certain amount of time , levels or clicks .

Edit: I posted the review above after a couple hours of running the bot . After about 3 hours , the bot ended up dying ? I assume that someone let the dogs out of the room I had them trapped in , I wasn't baby sitting it too hard . Maybe to take this to the next level you could make it run away and log out or something similar . I know that having it trap the dogs again would be difficult . But overall it does what it is intended to do , just needs to be checked on every 20 minutes or so .
  6. Lil Jeep
    Lil Jeep
    4/5,
    Works as intended.
    Pro's: Steals from the stall, drops the fruit.
    Con's: The dropping can be inaccurate and miss a few but it's not the end of the world. No options to keep certain fruit and bank by the crabs.
  7. dork20001
    dork20001
    5/5,
    Worked perfect
  8. Jebediah123
    Jebediah123
    3/5,
    Gets stuck 'using' apples when dropping and will idle around unless user clicks. Do NOT leave unattended. Works great if you don't mind minimal effort.
  9. micr0oo
    micr0oo
    4/5,
    works perfectly would just prefer a ui to be able to stop when i want
    1. Wet Rag
      Author's Response
      hit the stop button at the top...?
  10. MikeyB1991
    MikeyB1991
    4/5,
    i would have given it a 5 start if it would have dropped the strange fruit lol I came back after 1 hour I had a full invo of strange fruit bot stopped lol but other than that its ace, just have to keep an eye on it to drop the strange fruit