Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Powerfishes Leaping fish in Baxtorian Falls
Reactions: auxi
Author
wet rag
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
4.25 star(s) 55 ratings

Latest updates

1. Storm Baxtorian v1.0.1 Released!

Storm Baxtorian updated to v1.0.1.

Latest reviews

i have never used this bot but am giving 5 stars because of the developers response to bad reviews, thanks for the entertainment
wet rag
wet rag
Thanks comrade
Seems to work well enough, needs more functionality like breaks involved though
one of the best scripts ever good job
ive yet to see such a braindead idiot bot developer like this one
wet rag
wet rag
Suck my farthole
This product works well for me I've read some reviews and those reviews do not match my experience. have the feathers and rod and zoom out the camera I was playing on the default fixed.
ftw bot
not even working keep loging out..
Working on my 4th account getting 99 with this bot. I don't even baby sit it. Just set and forget until the 6 hour log, twice daily with a 2-5 hour break in between depending on the day.
IF YOU WANT TO AVOID THE "LOG IN, LOG OUT, REPEAT" CYCLE, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE BARB ROD AND FEATHERS IN INVENTORY. CRYSTAL BARB ROD (the one you can equip from aerial fishing) IS NOT SUPPORTED (however I wish it was).
Don't be like PurpleFish1231 and rush a fresh account into botting and expect to not get banned.
easy ban! got 3 accounts banned within a week. only bot i used on all accounts. i was only botting 1-2 hours per day and was baby sitting. AVOID.
Really awesome free bot! Literally plug & play, no interface or anything. Just start with your rod and feathers next to the falls and let it do its thing. I've ran this one for hours, 5+. Been doing really really well :)