auxi likes this.

Recent Updates

1. Storm Baxtorian v1.0.1 Released!

Recent Reviews

1. kiwwie
    kiwwie
    3/5,
    Version: 1.0.1
    Often times when trying to drop fish it will just keep clicking and miss the fish so it makes the player run in the direction of the fish. Otherwise it has a nice timing when changing fishingspots and is not overly obvious.
  2. SemStachowski17
    SemStachowski17
    5/5,
    Realy amazing bot. Works perfectly at Baxtorain falls. Dropping little to fast but it's not to fast for to get suspiciously for bot ban. Almost no loading time. Nice clean bot. magby for further update's ( Timer ). Two worth's '' It's almost Perfect''
  3. jboh
    jboh
    5/5,
    won't drop the fish for me everything else works fine
    1. Squidl
      Author's Response
      is your shift drop enabled...?
  4. Wilnster
    Wilnster
    5/5,
    Script works flawless, used for over 6 hours and had no issues whatsoever.
  5. ib o r n
    ib o r n
    5/5,
    Solid, confident leaving it running over night.
  6. DOMMMM
    DOMMMM
    5/5,
    flawless 10/10
  7. NeveCieco
    NeveCieco
    5/5,
    Works AMAZINGLY. Got to 6* (Hiding last number for reasons) fishing with it and with it's speed back when I was at 62 fishing I was netting about 34k~hr xp. Only issue is when you fish at the southern pool and it goes away and the pools only spawn to the north the bot will sit there for a bit until a new pool appears nearby. Other than that it is flawless.
    1. Squidl
      Author's Response
      its a shit bot but ty
  8. Oridian
    Oridian
    5/5,
    Does what it says on the tin- works perfectly!!
    Would love if it dropped a bit faster, had a break handler and had an occasional Skill-check anti-ban, but other than that brilliant <3
  9. Liener
    Liener
    5/5,
    Thanks man this bot is tight. Ran it for about 3 1/2 hours you should Put a break timer on the script. Personally I think it would go Pro Thanks.
  10. xinzoe
    xinzoe
    5/5,
    any chance you'll add in break handlers so i can leave this overnight without getting banned?
    1. Squidl