- Supports High Level Alchemy and Low Level Alchemy
- Supports Bryophyta's staff
- Supports Tome of fire
- Supports all staffs that replace fire runes
- Ability to queue items to alch
- Run it from anywhere in the game!
- Option to log out or timeout when you run out of Nature runes or items to alch
- Activity system, more commonly known as a task system. Now you can set the bot to do different things after a certain goal has been met
- Three goal types: Alch a specified amount of an item, alch an item for a certain amount of time, alch an item until you reach a specified magic level, or you can set it to not have a goal (Stay on that activity until you stop the bot).
- Profile saving so you can store different activity lists and don’t have to set everything up each time you run the bot!
- Break handler
- Item and profit tracker
- On the fly settings changes
- Automatically take screenshots of the game and info UI at a specified frequency
Start the bot with the items you wish to alch in your inventory, along with Nature runes and a Staff of fire equipped/Bryophyta's staff/Tome of fire.
You can select multiple items to alch by simply adding multiple activities.
Bug Report Format:
Note: If you do not try to follow this format, your bug might not get fixed. This format helps me solve the problem efficiently and reduces the need to constantly ask you formore information.
1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
2. The item(s) you were alching
3. High or Low alchemy
5. Details of what happened.
6. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.
MaxiAlcher TRIAL 1.4.7
Alching at it's finest.