1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiCrafter TRIAL 1.3.43

Everyday i'm chiseling.

1. Aidden
    MaxiBots Discord Server - Join the MaxiBots Discord Server!

Crafts all Armour/Jewellery/Silver items. Cuts all gems including amethyst. Makes battlestaves. Glassblowing

Features
    • Makes all armour
      • Leather
      • Green/Red/Blue/Black dragonhide
      • Shields
      • Snakeskin
      • Snelm
      • Yakhide
      • Xerician
    • All gold and silver rings, necklaces, bracelets and amulets
    • Battlestaves
    • Slayer ring and Slayer ring (eternal)
    • Silver items
      • Unstrung symbol
      • Unstrung emblem
      • Silver sickle
      • Silver bolts (unf)
      • Tiara
    • Tiaras
      • Silver
      • Gold
    • Cuts all gems
    • Cuts Amethyst into bolt tips, arrowtips and javelin heads
    • Glassblowing - all items
    • Molten glass - Makes molten glass from buckets of sand and soda ash
    • Birdhouses
    • Supports Stamina potion, Super energy potion and Energy potion as well as an option to not use them - Ironmen you're welcome ;)
    • Activity system, more commonly known as a task system. Now you can set the bot to do different things after a certain goal has been met
    • Multiple goal types: Create x amount of items, run for x amount of time, run until level or none
    • Profile saving so you can store different activity lists and don’t have to set everything up each time you run the bot!
    • Break handler
    • Item and profit tracker
    • On the fly settings changes
    • Automatically take screenshots of the game and info UI at a specified frequency

Furnace Locations
    • Al Kharid
    • Edgeville
    • Falador
    Instructions:

If using a furnace it's best to start the bot in the selected location, otherwise any bank can be used.

Requirements:
    • The required crafting level for the selected item
    Required items:
    • Any moulds used to create jewellery etc
    • The required materials for the selected item
    • (Recommended when using a furnace) Stamina potion, Super energy potion or Energy potion if using them

Recent Reviews

1. botuser720
    botuser720
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.39
    The bot does not allow me to create gold bracelets as it says the required crafting level is 40, however the actual required lvl is 7?
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      I've checked the code and it's definitely set to 7. Send me your log file, reviews aren't the place for this.
  2. sototwlmlahdc
    sototwlmlahdc
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.14
    So far it is doing what I need it to do :)
  3. JeffreyMEl
    JeffreyMEl
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.2
    Unfortunately the bot cannot figure out the interface to make any silver items such as tiara's, unstrung symbols, etc
    1. Aidden
      Author's Response
      Hi, sorry to take so long to respond. It must have been a RuneMate issue because it's working fine for me with no changes.