MaxiBots Discord Server - Join the MaxiBots Discord Server!
Get 99 construction while saving over 100m compared to alternative methods!
Plays the Mahogany Homes minigame to earn construction points and xp. Easy plank sack and carpenter outfit!
In your House settings set 'Teleport inside' to off (Both are supported but this will be quicker).
If you're starting the bot when you already have a contract, make sure the bot is set to use the same contract type.
- 25 construction (to move your house to Hosidius)
- Your player-owned house must be in Hosidius
- Talked to Amy in Falador at least once
- Ardougne teleport or runes to cast it,
- Falador teleport or runes to cast it,
- Teleport to house or runes to cast it,
- Varrock teleport or runes to cast it (Varrock tablet must be set to Varrock, not Grand Exchange),
- Saw (Or Amy's saw),
- Rune pouch (optional) - Must already have the runes in the pouch or they will stay in the inventory
- A staff (optional)
- A tome (optional)
- Steel bars
- Planks - If doing Beginner(Level 1 construction) contracts
- Oak planks - If doing Novice(Level 20 construction) contracts
- Teak planks - If doing Adept(Level 50 construction) contracts
- Mahogany planks - If doing Expert(Level 70 construction) contracts
- (Recommended) Plank sack
- Supports Planks, Oak planks, Teak planks and Mahogany planks
- Supports teleport spells and tablets
- Supports all Staffs
- Supports Tome of fire and Tome of water
- Support for Plank sack
- Support for Amy's saw
- Support for Rune pouch
- Supports Npc contact and walking to the carpenters. Npc contact no longer required!
- Supports banking at castle wars
- Activity system, more commonly known as a task system. Now you can set the bot to do different things after a certain goal has been met
- Two goal types:
- Level - Complete the chosen contract type until a given level
- Time - Complete the chosen contract type for the time specified
- Profile saving so you can store different activity lists and don’t have to set everything up each time you run the bot!
- Break handler
- Item and profit tracker
- On the fly settings changes
- Mounted Xeric's talisman for quicker transport to Mariah and Leela in Hosidius
MaxiHomes TRIAL 2.2.3
Furnishing the homes of Gielinor since 2020
was having a problem at the ardougne west house where it would finish the task and get stuck opening the door and closing it over and over again unless i manually fixed it. would also afk once teleport to varrock as well. not sure if the new patch fked it up but will change rating after this is fixed.
Viva La Crip
3/5... Very slow and almost botlike movement, the pathing randomly stops and stands when going to bank. Ran on my gaming rig and pretty fast laptop, was slow on both. You really have to babysit this bot as I have found it to get stuck trying to reach NPCs. Sometimes it double breaks my home tablet to hosidius. Exp rates are pretty much bottom of the wiki rates or a tad lower.
The bot carries out the construction tasks flawlessly. However, for some reason when it goes from having a task with a steel bar, to having one without, it will deposit all the steel bars AND your cosmic/astral runes!! Then it withdraws planks and sits there closing and opening the bank. If you turn off "NPC contact" there are no issues whatsoever. It is specifically linked to something with the bank depositing settings. Will update to 5 stars if/when that issue is fixed cause it's a great script!
Absolutely fantastic. Just one 3hr trial period was almost enough for the plank sack (doing adept). I accidentally forgot to put hammer/saw in my bag for some minutes not sure exactly how many i wasted so I probably could have gotten even more points. Ended up with 320 pts :D
*Updated review, Fantastic bot, works flawlessly. Had it running for 4hrs and no issues at all. netted upwards of 120k/h using the lvl 50 reqs. Cheaper alternative for early ironman! Definitely recommend to others.
Aidden was very accommodating with my feedback for the bot and fixed all issues i brought to him.
Performs task flawlessly. I've found it gets stuck on hosidius tasks when in bank, doesn't close bank interfaces and tries to teleport to house and gets stuck in a loop. Also quick note, not sure if you're aware but if the bot does a varrock tab and it ends up at the G.E, the bot will keep using varrock tabs in a loop. (i didn't realise mine was toggled, just something to note.) And might help other people.
I'll probably be using the paid version, but i'd be babysitting it. Nice job. 5star would be deserving of a bank loop fix i think.