1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mikes Blast Furnace 1.4.61

Fastest smithing xp in the game

1. michael5555
    Setup
    • Preferably clear your pot of any ores and collect any bars to prevent any unforeseen bugs. Generally the bot will handle these with a multitude of failsafes in place
    • Setup your bank such that all of the necessary ores and energy restore potions are in the same visible area so the bot does not waste time scrolling up/down the bank
    Features
    • Supports paying foreman (pre-60 smithing)
    • Re-fills coffer with predefined amount
    • Supports energy/super energy/stamina pots
    • Supports coal bag
    • Supports all bars including the gold hybrid methods if you have the coal bag
    • Swaps between gold gauntlets and ice gloves
    • Supports bucket of water if you do not have ice gloves
    • Break handler
    [​IMG]
    lolyeano likes this.

Recent Reviews

1. wanttolive
    wanttolive
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.61
    Absolutely amazing, like really if your thinking about going for 99 or even 70 or whatever your goal is in smithing, this is the script for you, flawless and amazing xp, can absolutely guarantee you wont be disappointed.
  2. YoItsRobby
    YoItsRobby
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.6
    Extremely reliable! In just a little over 2 days I was able to go from 51-99 Smithing maintaining a steady 309k xp/hr the entire time.
  3. NoobSlayer123
    NoobSlayer123
    5/5,
    60-99 in a few days. Flawless script with no issues at all!
  4. Stickyyyy
    Stickyyyy
    5/5,
    Great bot runs well no qualms
  5. Tony1991
    Tony1991
    5/5,
    Very good. Made steel and gold bars. No issues.
  6. agilityosrs
    agilityosrs
    5/5,
    285k xp per hour. got me 98-99 smithing. easy to use and set up.
  7. JW1337
    JW1337
    5/5,
    Beast bot, never had an issue with it and used it for many hours :)
  8. funkmaster
    funkmaster
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.4
    5/5 but is there a way to add purchasing ores rather than having the ores in the bank?
    1. michael5555
      Author's Response
      You can try cuppas item shopper or my own shop buyer/seller. I have an option in there to turn off run when you return to the bank so it doesn't need stams
  9. overflowed
    overflowed
    5/5,
    Version: 1.4.1
    Used to 90 smithing, no issues
  10. Dogdogdogdog
    Dogdogdogdog
    5/5,
    Version: 1.3.4
    Great bot, only nitpicky "issue" I could find is bot closes bank interface to fill coal bag, but it should be able to do that within bank, saving a lot of time in the long run.
    1. michael5555
      Author's Response
      The bot does fill it inside the bank - if you aren't doing the hybrid method. If you fill it with 27 coal, empty 26 coal, the option in the bank is to "Empty" and not "Fill"