1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MinnowFisher Pro 1.2

Safe, Simple, Efficient

1. blisterz
    Minnow Fisher Pro

Start the bot on the fishing platform with a small net in your inventory.

AFK mode

AFK mode includes a time slider to choose a random amount of time the bot will "afk" for between interactions. Using AFK-mode none of my minnow farming accounts had a single ban, but this mode will also have a small effect on profit per hour.

Hover Next Spot
    This feature will move the mouse to the next location the fishing spot will move, much as a human fisher would. This is not a feature other bots offer, but it is something some human fishers do.
    [​IMG]

Log Out if Player

This feature will log out if another player is detected. Depending on the world type it will switch worlds or wait and log back in later.

Break Handler

The break handler generates break lengths and times based off unique Player Sense values. This keeps them different from player to player.

Avoid Flying fish
    The bot will go to the other fishing location if there is a flying fish. Often times two flying fish spawn and this is where most other bots fail. They continuously run back and forth from both of the fishing spots making them obvious to players. If two spawns spawn within 15 seconds of each other this bot will pause for several seconds to prevent the bot loops other bots encounter.

Recent Reviews

1. death_wish
    death_wish
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1
    Never had a single problem, have easily made over 200m with this bot. and to the idiot below me, you botted for 12 hours straight. of course you got banned. that will happen with any bot
  2. Woodna2
    Woodna2
    1/5,
    got banned using this for 12 hours. dont risk it
  3. frrylock08
    frrylock08
    3/5,
    This bot has been stopping randomly and then not working again after. I've had trouble for the past few days getting it to work at all or well .
  4. hunngry
    hunngry
    3/5,
    bots okay no where as good as 100m a day im mid level 80 fish and just about got 90k minows in well over 12 hrs also cost me like £1 roughly to use script should make script free isnt worth paying for
  5. Andrew Cleary
    Andrew Cleary
    5/5,
    So far I've gone from 82 to 87 fishing running this bot for 4 hours a day. Needless to say it's amazing. It also has great features and an excellent break han dler. I'm running it on the afk mode so the xp and fish per hour isn't the greatest but I'm not getting banned. Definitely recommend this bot and defintely recommend afk mode if you're paranoid about getting banned.
  6. JuicyJuiced
    JuicyJuiced
    5/5,
    Good bot. I've used it on 2 accounts for a lot of hours and didn't get banned on either of them.

I kinda have to agree with the previous review though. There is no way you made 100m with this bot. I'm using this mostly on my ironman because I cba to do it myself and I like the sharks + xp/hr.

Awesome bot. It's just not a good money making bot like it's advertised.
  7. Tor11
    Tor11
    2/5,
    I have been running it non-stop for about 2 days now, without a ban. But there is NO was you made 100m in a week, with just 1 account. Very false advertisment. If you want a moneymaking bot, I wouldn't go for this.
  8. hoofdbaviaan
    hoofdbaviaan
    3/5,
    Works well, but the world switch option does not work. It keeps trying to select F2P worlds...
  9. StanR
    StanR
    4/5,
    works perfect so far!
  10. Hiroto
    Hiroto
    4/5,
    Version: 1.0.7
    Bot runs great, a few clicking errors but too expensive. With a hunter bot you can make 300k an hour at 80 for $0.08. 82 with this bot is at most 152k. I find it hard to believe in your advertisement on Litefisher you made 100m in a week with just one account, so it would be wise to specify on it. Great bot other wise for a little gold and alright fishing exp.