1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MinnowFisher Pro 1.2

Safe, Simple, Efficient

1. blisterz

blisterz submitted a new resource:

MinnowFisher Pro - Safe, Simple, Efficient

Read more about this resource...

#1 blisterz, Nov 20, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2018
  2. kylebolt

honestly man, your bots are fantastic, your lite fisher pro is goin to get me 99 fishing and i tried your minnow fisher for 10 hours straight as well, very well done. I just wish you change the minnow fisher to one of two things, either make it free and that would be the best thing possible to be honest, or simply sell the actual bot for like 5$ or so. because imo once people try these bots and make a bit of money they realise how much their loosing to make all that money and they prretty much use it one time only and most likely would stop unless they extremely need to use it another time before stopping again. I'd appreciate if you make it free, or simply sell it for a one time price, thank you for the good man.

3. blisterz

I understand what you are saying and remember thinking the same thing when I used various bots to level combat.
    At 95 fishing I'm making 325k per hour with minnows. That's far below the $1 per mil all gold sites are selling gold for. I understand this might not be for everyone but Runemate does not offer the pricing types you are suggesting so we are stuck with price per hour. I will consider lowering the price if you think it would be more reasonable to have it cheaper.

This bot was created with being a pay to use bot in mind. I have made a lot of free to use bots to contribute to the community. Fishing anglerfish is 200k per hour if you would to consider that. Just keep AFK mode on with breaks and I have been safe doing 18 hour days (not suggested).

Please leave a review. :D

#3 blisterz, Nov 26, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
  4. kylebolt

ye.. ok i see your point, i do realise that its much cheaper than buying gold too. Honestly, i wish there could just be a one-time purchase option, however lowering the price would not be too bad either, since that would encourage more usage for sure. Btw how can i check what other bots you've made, other than the light fisher, ur stuff is definitely very well done man!

5. blisterz

What do you feel would be a fair price?
    Search the bot store for "Blisterz".

I have a power cutter being released soon. Its being tested by a few people.

6. DuxDale

Just wanna say thanks for the awesome bot, blisterz. Just started using it now! I will make a review soon after some few hours

Cheers! :cool:

blisterz likes this.
  7. interveneme

I've noticed the bot will frequently keep fishing a spot where a fish is eating the minnows. I just had an instance where it fished through a whole spot with the fish the entire time and the next spot also had a fish and it continued to fish through it the entire time also. It appears to just get confused and not really react when it detects the 2 fish within 15 seconds. Runs mostly silky smooth except for in certain cases like that just wanted to bring them up.

8. blisterz

You are right! This is my next update.

I fished minnows manually a lot and during this time I noticed bots would run back and forth from the same two fishing spots if they both had a jumping fish. This made them obvious and I countered this by pausing the bot if two jumping fish are detected within 15 seconds (the maximum time it takes for the spot to vanish). This often caused the bot to pause on the second spot, losing minnows. This also means the bot would detect a jumping fish, run to the next spot, and during this time the other spot could have moved/lose its jumping fish.

So for the next update I'm making it only pause if it makes sure both spots with the jumping fish are still in the same spot the jumping fish spawned. If they are then the bot will still pause (simulate afk) and you will lose minnows. However, this is better than running back and forth like all other bots do :D.

Thanks for the report, bot safe. I recommend using afk mode at least at very small multipliers.

DuxDale likes this.
  9. DuxDale

Hi blitsterz,

Is it possible to add a feature with an option to eat admiral pies?
    That would be great, man. :)
    Also, I encountered a problem earlier. The bot stopped due to "small fishing net not found", while I still have my fishing net on my inventory.

Code (Text):
    1. 01:32:10 DEBUG  Validate fish
    2. 01:32:10 DEBUG  playerfishing debug
    3. 01:32:10 DEBUG  Running Fish
    4. 01:32:10 DEBUG  Coordinate(2611, 3443, 0)
    5. 01:32:10 DEBUG  Coordinate(2611, 3443, 0)
    6. 01:32:10 DEBUG  untouched, non-poisoned, fishing spot
    7. 01:32:10 DEBUG  untouched, non-poisoned, fishing spot
    8. 01:32:10 DEBUG  Coordinate(2610, 3444, 0)
    9. 01:32:10 DEBUG  untouched, non-poisoned, fishing spot
    10. 01:32:10 DEBUG  Coordinate(2610, 3444, 0)
    11. 01:32:10 DEBUG  untouched, non-poisoned, fishing spot
    12. 01:32:11 DEBUG  Validate fish
    13. 01:32:11 DEBUG  playerfishing debug
    14. 01:32:11 DEBUG  Running Fish
    15. 01:32:11 DEBUG  No net stopping bot.
    16. 01:32:11 DEBUG  Inventory Event
    17. 01:32:13 DEBUG  Inventory Event
    I hope you can consider.

10. ZhaoSyn

For a couple days now I agreed that your price was pretty fair. However after doing the math I figured I'm making on average 235k an hour which is expected for my level and that puts me at roughly .51 per mill which is lower then the current rate, however, the current rate can be as low as .85 as well as this doesn't account for the breaks taken where the user is still being charged for time not spent fishing minnows. I honestly wouldn't know what a fair price would actually come out to, however, I know that you can't control how the payment is done during times where the bot is taking a break. Maybe this would be a runemate thing to not charge during times where the bot is taking a break... It's just that with the risk of being banned .51 per mill isn't too appealing. Reading your comment about running it for 18 hour days with afk mode on and with breaks made me think of this wasted time that is paid for, fully understanding, of course, the break is still code you wrote and your code is what we are paying for after all.

All in all amazing bot so far! it looks pretty damn real to me from what I can see when I'm babysitting. WOULD RECOMMEND!

interveneme likes this.
  11. blisterz

Couldn't agree with you more.
    I get 400k per hour with 99 fishing accounts and 340k per hour on level 97 fishing accounts. This is using the new version which will be released in a few days (version 1.0.2). I have been lowering my afk slider to between the I and the E on the slider. So hopefully as you level up and reduce the afk slider your, and when the new version is released, profits grow also. However, remember all of our "default" timings are different, so your afk time might be much greater than mine, or much less. As well as your break times. You could create a need account profile (with the same account) just give the profile a new name and it should generate new Player Sense values for your afk+break times.

I am releasing an update that lowers the price to $0.07 per hour
    Gives an option to fish on dock side A or B
    Changes the way the bot handles multiple jumping fish (lowers the amount of minnows you will lose to jumping fish)

Thank you for your comment. I greatly appreciate it.
    I currently have a ton of bots in my queue. So I want to wait for that queue to finish before I push the MinnowFisher update.

Sneak peak at the new gui options and 392k profit leaving a long break.
    Screenshot - b1779d3a9e74de39705048b9aedeb06e - Gyazo
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 8, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 7, 2018 ---
    I can add admiral pies. How much do they help, how long do they last?
    That is a strange error. I'll look into it.

interveneme and DuxDale like this.
  12. ZhaoSyn

I can't wait to see the new product, excited to see how an already great bot gets new features! Thanks for all you do blisterz!!!

During those breaks is the profit per hour still running or is it paused?

#12 ZhaoSyn, Dec 8, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
  13. blisterz

Profit is calculated against entire usage time, this includes breaks and afk time, but does not include anytime you had the bot paused.
    Without breaks profit should near or at 500k+.

interveneme likes this.
  14. DuxDale

Thanks man! About the pies, I think it would really help low level fishers *83-95* like me to boost their fishing levels as well as increase their catch/gold per hour :cool:(y)

15. ZhaoSyn

Awesome! I will go ahead and edit that comment as to not cause others to wonder.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 8, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 8, 2018 ---
    I agree I think the pies will be a huge benifit!
    Good call bro!

blisterz likes this.
  16. blisterz

How often do you use them? what do you let your boost drop to before you eat another pie?

17. blisterz

DuxDale likes this.
  18. DuxDale

19. blisterz

The current version the jumping fish avoidance is not working correctly I've tried to get an admin to approve my change to revert it, so hopefully that happens soon.

In good news in my recent beta version I've added Admiral pies and I've got the jumping fish avoidance working perfectly. I'm going to test it on a few accounts, hopefully get double jumping fish and release it asap.

Jonathan Bjorne, DuxDale and Wet Rag like this.
  20. ZhaoSyn

This is why I trust this author and his bots.