Collect feathers faster than a mouse can run

1. MaskedMouse
    A Lumbridge-East chicken killer and feather collector

Recent Reviews

1. generalsensei
    generalsensei
    5/5,
    Version: 1.1.1
    Actually an incredibly good resource for new developers to runemate. Written well.
    1. MaskedMouse
      Author's Response
      Thank you for your kindness, personally I don't think it is written that well. But it sure was a start. I'm a Unity C# developer, so going from C# to Java is a bit of a switch. AI isn't my strongest skill either.

I wish there were more examples to learn from, simple to understand commented code would've been very welcome. But I couldn't find that at the time I made it.

Last update I did was 2019 which is already 2 years ago. Not sure how safe it still is to use this script as it depends on the detection methods. I randomized some bits.

But I won't be writing an update anytime soon. There were things that I wanted to implement but I simply lacked the knowledge of the API. I lost the motivation to continue too due to that.

Maybe at some point I'll pick it up again, but I hope by then, more high quality examples are publically available.
  2. AndyLyYT
    AndyLyYT
    5/5,
    It worked like a basic chicken killer script a a little slower than a normal player but hey if it runs for 9 hours straight that's great!
  3. DaBigBadWolf
    DaBigBadWolf
    4/5,
    Ignore the bad reviews... works very well on the east side of the river chicken farm.. probably should say in the description though :)
  4. Angryscotsman
    Angryscotsman
    1/5,
    shit closes scripte
  5. Emil la cour
    Emil la cour
    1/5,
    just closes the Script ... Compleate Shit
  6. Neethara
    Neethara
    5/5,
    Great free script, ran for a good 3/4 days mostly on with little breaks and only got banned just before this review. Will be using this again.
  7. yesyesnono
    yesyesnono
    5/5,
    First time using. Worked pretty good. Well done.
  8. Parralelos
    Parralelos
    4/5,
    Works like a charm, could bank bones if that possible.
  9. PillageTheNight
    PillageTheNight
    5/5,
    works great
  10. Paragrine
    Paragrine
    3/5,
    Great bot until recent update. Update broke it so it does nothing, hopefully gets fixed cause loving the bot